Scroll to see replies

Yeah, same here, only seen one for the first week

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland
Original post by lankyperson47
Yeah, same here, only seen one for the first week

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't get me wrong it would be incredibly handy to receive our term time timetables now so we know and can sort things out with work and stuff!

Posted from TSR Mobile
They may not even have them all finalised yet, for all we know :tongue:
They may not even have them all finalised yet, for all we know :tongue:

True true :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 164
http://www.uws.ac.uk/workarea/downloadasset.aspx?id=2147520679

Above is a link to my course timetable that was on the uws website I can only assume if you search your courses on the website yours will have been put up as well
Original post by MikFranc
http://www.uws.ac.uk/workarea/downloadasset.aspx?id=2147520679

Above is a link to my course timetable that was on the uws website I can only assume if you search your courses on the website yours will have been put up as well

Oooh, I've been looking for this for so long, haha! This is year 1, right?
Reply 166
I'm not sure i know it's my subject but I don't know if its year one or two just go on the website and type the course and it shows up
Reply 167
Original post by deardorothy
Oooh, I've been looking for this for so long, haha! This is year 1, right?

I'm not sure haha i know it's my subject but I don't know if its year one or two just go on the website and type the course and it shows up
Are we meant to enrol before our welcome / induction days?
Original post by eilidhgaughan
Are we meant to enrol before our welcome / induction days?

I was thinking that too, but how would we do that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SaraMcivor
I was thinking that too, but how would we do that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.uws.ac.uk/current-students/induction-and-enrolment/enrolment/online-enrolment/

I think this is how you enroll online, and I definitely remember something in the site saying you need to enroll beforehand :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
http://www.uws.ac.uk/current-students/induction-and-enrolment/enrolment/online-enrolment/

I think this is how you enroll online, and I definitely remember something in the site saying you need to enroll beforehand :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ive not been told anything about this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Was this explained to us in the acceptance letter or something? As i can't remember anything relating to enrolling :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Was this explained to us in the acceptance letter or something? As i can't remember anything relating to enrolling :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

neither can i?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cerimurphy
neither can i?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Neither have I, just going by other posters talking about enrolling :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Neither have I, just going by other posters talking about enrolling :s

Posted from TSR Mobile

ah ok, i'll ask tomorrow at my welcome day and i'll post back on here! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 176
Original post by adamunderwood
Iv got an unconditional for zoology at paisley and just got my accomodation details im staying in flat 1H building 3 storie street if anyone else is around there :P

That was the flat I was living in last year when I stayed in the Storie Street halls during my 1st year of uni at Paisley.
Reply 177
Hi, I have lived in Storie Street halls last year whilst studying 1st year mechanical engineering. When I moved in on on the 1st of September there wasn't many students moving in around that time. Most of the students didn't start moving in until nearer freshers. Halls are a great way to make new friends.

I am going to be in 2nd year from this September and live in the halls again even though I would prefer to live in a separate flat because they are far cheaper to rent.
(edited 10 years ago)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey what was the acceptance letter, is it the same as the confirmation letter? I got an unconditional offer and put it as my firm but I haven't heard anything from UWS apart from my confirmation letter
Original post by _Melon_Juice
Hey what was the acceptance letter, is it the same as the confirmation letter? I got an unconditional offer and put it as my firm but I haven't heard anything from UWS apart from my confirmation letter

Seems these things could have been much better organised... I only got that letter and paperwork for my Disclosure Scotland, kinda in the same boat :s

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest