The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 640
Original post by skunkboy
Haha, don't you realize it's just the game? The superpowers have been playing it. Have you ever played the game called "the world domination"?

Just goes to show the power of the msm these days, people will just go along with anything and conform because it just feels right.

Suffice to say, the American regime and its lies will come to an end one day.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 641
Original post by Aj12
I can't tell you how many rebels were killed nor how many civilians, merely at least 300 are dead. That does not mean no rebels were killed.

You don't know that.
Original post by Aj12
I find it odd Syria has stocks of chemical weapons at all. The weapon is practically worthless in a strategic context. The main reason I think Assad did this is because most of the early reports suggested it was caused by a rocket attack and it included large enough quantities to kill at least 300 people.

probably as a deterrent to the west and israel, no body really wants a war where theres a good chance of having a load of VX or sarin dropped on your head and since the Israelis blew up their attempts to go nuclear :tongue:
mmm maybe, im still curious if it was definitely him... it makes little sense to gas an entire suburb just as inspectors arrive...
Reply 643
Original post by Aj12
I can't tell you how many rebels were killed nor how many civilians, merely at least 300 are dead. That does not mean no rebels were killed.

Please cite source as the media only screams "XX number of Civilians killed"
Reply 644
Original post by Aj12

Also can you answer these questions:
1. Even if Chemical weapon claim is proved then how can the experts evaluate who used it?
2. Why doesn't Al Nusara and others rebels go in Egypt as well? Or help the Palestinians?
Reply 645
Original post by Rovey
You don't know that.

Original post by Enoxial
Please cite source as the media only screams "XX number of Civilians killed"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/24/doctors-without-borders-syria_n_3809955.html
Doctors Without Borders In Syria Confirm 355 Dead, Thousands Treated For 'Neurotoxic Symptoms' After Suspected Chemical Attack.

They are an organisation well known for their neutrality and reliability.

Original post by Enoxial
Also can you answer these questions:
1. Even if Chemical weapon claim is proved then how can the experts evaluate who used it?
2. Why doesn't Al Nusara and others rebels go in Egypt as well? Or help the Palestinians?

The attack method should give a very good indicator of who launched it as well as the size of it. We will just have to see what conclusions the UN inspectors come to as well as what information the Americans release in the coming days that they claim proves it was carried out by Assad.
Reply 646
Original post by Aj12
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/24/doctors-without-borders-syria_n_3809955.html
Doctors Without Borders In Syria Confirm 355 Dead, Thousands Treated For 'Neurotoxic Symptoms' After Suspected Chemical Attack.

They are an organisation well known for their neutrality and reliability.

The don't say how many rebels were killed.

Original post by Aj12
The attack method should give a very good indicator of who launched it as well as the size of it. We will just have to see what conclusions the UN inspectors come to as well as what information the Americans release in the coming days that they claim proves it was carried out by Assad.

You didn't give an answer to the Al Nusara quesiton.
Reply 647
Original post by Enoxial
The don't say how many rebels were killed.

You didn't give an answer to the Al Nusara quesiton.

I don't believe I said anywhere how many rebels were killed merely that there could be rebels amongst those casualties.

Because it was an irrelevant question. Just because they are fighting in Syria does not mean they should be fighting in vastly different situations that are geographically near by.
So 'we' attack Syria..Syria retaliates at Israel..Israel who knows who they'd bomb when they think they have an excuse to..yeah this won't be messy at all
Reply 649
Original post by cl_steele
probably as a deterrent to the west and israel, no body really wants a war where theres a good chance of having a load of VX or sarin dropped on your head and since the Israelis blew up their attempts to go nuclear :tongue:
mmm maybe, im still curious if it was definitely him... it makes little sense to gas an entire suburb just as inspectors arrive...

Nothing makes sense in Syria. It is a state of war, violence and killing is all you will see, there is no sense in any of it!

There are children in syria who at the age of 3 have witnessed their mum getting raped in front of them by government forces, is there any sense in that?

The reason why Bashar has stocks of chemical weapons and has never used them against his "enemy" which he claims to be Israel is very clear...so he can reserve it for his own people. He knew there will come a day when his people will bow no more, he knew it will come but he didn't know it would be that soon. No one ever thought the people of syria will rise, or have a revolution and when I say no one I mean those who knew about syria long before this barbaric war- they would be able to tell you that it has been subject to oppression for more than 40 years. No one could speak out, never mind walk the street and shout his opinion of bashar, fear and humility was drilled into them for 40 years! They couldn't move forward. They were like a sleeping nation where no one heard of them or talked about them. And then, there came a day when they just could not take it anymore...

In 1970, Hama he (Hafez) killed over 30,000 people in one week by lining them up to the wall and shooting them in the back of the head. He imprisoned many.

It has been like a massive prison where all of those who have an opposing view are imprisoned.

Only in March 2011 was the" hidden" syria exposed to the "world"
(edited 10 years ago)
God bless Assad and Russia.

The western countries are all puppets to the Zionist regime.

Saudi are pulling more strings then we are led to believe, they offered Putin an oil offer to back of Syria, he laughed in their faces.

Zionist Jews are all that's wrong with this world, Not Jews, but Zionist Jews, kill them then our world will be a very friendly place.

America does not work for America, America breaks their back for the Zionist Jews.
Oh, and Syria doesn't have a central banking system (along with Iran/NK) which is the only reason why America wish to destroy the Assad "regime". Rothschild/JP Morgan/Bloomberg aren't happy about any country not having a central reserve.

People need to read these..

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/news/uk_news/National/article1072174.ece

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/energy/oilandgas/10266957/Saudis-offer-Russia-secret-oil-deal-if-it-drops-Syria.html

Maybe Assad didn't pay the dinner bill so Kerry is pissed?

enhanced-buzz-9516-1346967714-6.jpg
Original post by Ama2007
Nothing makes sense in Syria. It is a state of war, violence and killing is all you will see, there is no sense in any of it!

maybe but this is stranger, Assad isnt an idiot...

There are children in syria who at the age of 3 have witnessed their mum getting raped in front of them by government forces, is there any sense in that?

and the terrorists havent done that?

[quoteThe reason why Bashar has stocks of chemical weapons and has never used them against his "enemy" which he claims to be Israel is very clear...so he can reserve it for his own people. He knew there will come a day when his people will bow no more, he knew it will come but he didn't know it would be that soon. No one ever thought the people of syria will rise, or have a revolution and when I say no one I mean those who knew about syria long before this barbaric war- they would be able to tell you that it has been subject to oppression for more than 40 years. No one could speak out, never mind walk the street and shout his opinion of bashar, fear and humility was drilled into them for 40 years! They couldn't move forward. They were like a sleeping nation where no one heard of them or talked about them. And then, there came a day when they just could not take it anymore...
Im going to stop you there... youre going a wee bit over board and starting to sound slightly err unhinged... and besides if the entire country hated him that much hed be gone not winning...

In 1970, Hama he (Hafez) killed over 30,000 people in one week by lining them up to the wall and shooting them in the back of the head. He imprisoned many.

well for a start that wasnt Assad the current... so a bit irrelevent? secondly my sympathies for those wane slightly when hearing it was due to that delightful terrorist organization the muslim brotherhood...

It has been like a massive prison where all of those who have an opposing view are imprisoned.

again with the hyperbolising...

Only in March 2011 was the" hidden" syria exposed to the "world"

some would argue that point... a peaceful country with few rights turned into a meat grinder with no rights, rampant with terrorists... id personally prefer to live under a dictator who kept the peace than whats currently the alternative.
Original post by nastynas
Oh, and Syria doesn't have a central banking system (along with Iran/NK) which is the only reason why America wish to destroy the Assad "regime". Rothschild/JP Morgan/Bloomberg aren't happy about any country not having a central reserve.

seriously...?
and since they're a mixture of public and private banks with a news corporation [with some other areas] thrown in, i doubt they could give a flying toss about this...
Reply 654
maybe but this is stranger, Assad isnt an idiot...

and the terrorists havent done that?

[quoteThe reason why Bashar has stocks of chemical weapons and has never used them against his "enemy" which he claims to be Israel is very clear...so he can reserve it for his own people. He knew there will come a day when his people will bow no more, he knew it will come but he didn't know it would be that soon. No one ever thought the people of syria will rise, or have a revolution and when I say no one I mean those who knew about syria long before this barbaric war- they would be able to tell you that it has been subject to oppression for more than 40 years. No one could speak out, never mind walk the street and shout his opinion of bashar, fear and humility was drilled into them for 40 years! They couldn't move forward. They were like a sleeping nation where no one heard of them or talked about them. And then, there came a day when they just could not take it anymore...

well for a start that wasnt Assad the current... so a bit irrelevent?

I am sorry but you have got all wrong, there was never any peace in the country before 2011, how could you say that when there was vast number of people imprisoned simply because of their political view...and I mean not just a one off but on a continuous level you might say oh how did that happen we never heard of it..true you didn't because media coverage was banned, the only channel that was broadcast back in the day was the syrian regime news channel people were forced to watch it and were cut from the outside world.

You seem to pin every mess on "Islamists" even if you claim it was they sparked it or whatever, does that give him the right to kill 30,000 people just like that? and do you expect there sons and daughters to leave it at that? They never did...but they were too oppressed to do anything about it.

Just to correct you, if assad was winning why the hell resort to chemical weapons? He is clearly ****ting himself, he has used MIGs, Phosphorus bombs all sorts of weapons and they still not giving up, does that make you wonder why? He kills their children, they come out, he kills their fathers they keep coming out, he destroys their houses they sleep in the streets and keep their head help high up, he gasses their children and they continue...does it not make you wonder for a second there is something more to this?

Something other than the regular "oh they are terrorist, they are blah blah blah they want blah blah"?

Its insane, if it was that simple, trust me bashar would have won long ago, people would have just went back to their houses went back to work but it IS NOT!

If it was a revolution of terrorist, why is he bombing children? or do they also belong to the same ideology and maybe when they grow up they will be terrorists? so we kill them now? why bomb hospitals, when its banned by international law? The media sticks the word "terrorists" and the world is on it like flies on ****!

Can you tell me how bashar is not an idiot? everything so far proves otherwise.

Hafez is the father of Bashar :rolleyes: Thus I believe its relevant :cool:
(edited 10 years ago)
seriously...?
and since they're a mixture of public and private banks with a news corporation [with some other areas] thrown in, i doubt they could give a flying toss about this...

Of course.. the US dollar will cease to exist if it wasn't for the petro dollar:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petrodollar

All Middle Eastern countries are using the dollar to trade their oil with. This was the main reason why they invaded Iraq, they knew they didn't have any WMD, but they wanted to overthrow the dictator who was against the use of the petrodollar in his country to secure their own economy by using their own currency. America gave Saddam the green light to use chemical weapons against Iran in the 1981-1990 war with Iran... the US are very transparent aren't they...

Libya weren't using the petrodollar and look how they turned out, it's a massive case of Deja vu, Syria is an independent country who refuse to use the petrodollar. This has been brewing for years and this "Chemical Attack", which I'm 100% sure wasn't conducted by the Assad regime is just a pretext. Anyone remember this?

http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com/2013/08/24/cached-copy-of-scrubbed-article-confirming-us-and-uk-backed-chemical-weapons-in-syria/

The above link is a cached version of the article that was posted by the Daily Mail, which has since been removed.

Is everyone forgetting that America has used chemical warfare previously, but are now saying 'It was agreed long ago that chemical attacks can never be used...' blah blah, when they used them against Vietnam 40 year ago?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_Orange
Reply 656
Original post by Aj12
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23844643
Syria chemical attack undeniable, says John Kerry

Supposedly they have information that will be released in the next few days. If an intervention does happen it should be to remove Syria's chemical weapons and very little else. To deal with Syria properly would require a complete invasion and long term occupation, just removing Assad will leave Syria in a state akin to Somalia.

:rolleyes:
Sounds like the search of WMDs to me.

I'm sorry but I'm not delusional - Syria state hasn't still been proven to use the weapons.
Reply 657
Original post by Ama2007
well for a start that wasnt Assad the current... so a bit irrelevent?

I am sorry but you have got all wrong, there was never any peace in the country before 2011, how could you say that when there was vast number of people imprisoned simply because of their political view...and I mean not just a one off but on a continuous level you might say oh how did that happen we never heard of it..true you didn't because media coverage was banned, the only channel that was broadcast back in the day was the syrian regime news channel people were forced to watch it and were cut from the outside world.

You seem to pin every mess on "Islamists" even if you claim it was they sparked it or whatever, does that give him the right to kill 30,000 people just like that? and do you expect there sons and daughters to leave it at that? They never did...but they were too oppressed to do anything about it.

Just to correct you, if assad was winning why the hell resort to chemical weapons? He is clearly ****ting himself, he has used MIGs, Phosphorus bombs all sorts of weapons and they still not giving up, does that make you wonder why? He kills their children, they come out, he kills their fathers they keep coming out, he destroys their houses they sleep in the streets and keep their head help high up, he gasses their children and they continue...does it not make you wonder for a second there is something more to this?

Something other than the regular "oh they are terrorist, they are blah blah blah they want blah blah"?

Its insane, if it was that simple, trust me bashar would have won long ago, people would have just went back to their houses went back to work but it IS NOT!

If it was a revolution of terrorist, why is he bombing children? or do they also belong to the same ideology and maybe when they grow up they will be terrorists? so we kill them now? why bomb hospitals, when its banned by international law? The media sticks the word "terrorists" and the world is on it like flies on ****!

Can you tell me how bashar is not an idiot? everything so far proves otherwise.

Hafez is the father of Bashar :rolleyes: Thus I believe its relevant :cool:

I want to neg you so hard. :biggrin:
Reply 658
Original post by iSoftie
:rolleyes:
Sounds like the search of WMDs to me.

I'm sorry but I'm not delusional - Syria state hasn't still been proven to use the weapons.

Say the UN comes to the conclusion that Syria did launch a chemical attack will you believe them?
Reply 659
i still find it interesting theyd actually use gas so close to their own stations considering gas has a very nasty habit of being blown back onto you like in WW1...

yeah i still haven't seen one single SAA soldier equipped with a gas mask.

Original post by Aj12
Say the UN comes to the conclusion that Syria did launch a chemical attack will you believe them?

Of course I will. But they won't you see and I'm going to laugh at you.
Also hopefully they'll also tell USA, UK, France and whoever wants to join the band wagon to not commence the "100% tactical bombing" that will be completely illegal.
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest