The Student Room Group

Doctor Who - Discussion Thread III (no untagged future spoilers)

Scroll to see replies

Doctor Who BBC prom will be on BBC on Bank Holiday Monday 4pm.
Original post by SirMasterKey

Huh, I thought they were showing it near to the 50th Anniversary. Many thanks :^_^: Judging by the odd clip we have, it should be rather wonderful.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by TotoMimo
Ha, nice!! Yeah, the subteam I'm a part of is actually working on The Crew, though our office is handling Watch Dogs too.

Oh, and PS - here's another lightning-quick 20-minute pen sketch to rile up the Whovian purists again.... a battle-damaged Cyberman done in my style.

Love it! :biggrin: And that must be so cool and rewarding working on major games :smile:

Thanks! I listened to it on the radio but will be nice to actually see it :smile:
Reply 2263
Fun fact of the day: The person who played the Master in the 1996 film is going to be starring in Human Centipede 3

what
Original post by rhw
Fun fact of the day: The person who played the Master in the 1996 film is going to be starring in Human Centipede 3

what

Bwahahaha, oh that is messed up :rofl: I guess even the Master needs a hobby even if it is human experimentation, he was hardly going to be into stamp collecting was he?

It'll certainly make the DW film creepier knowing that the Master gets his rocks off torturing people like that :erm: If he's playing the antagonist that is. Which he better be, otherwise i'll just feel sorry for the Master from now on.
Original post by rhw

what

Eric ****ing Roberts xD he's in sooo many crappy movies, it doesn't surprise me he'll be in that :tongue:
I was digging through my old daily comics I drew years ago and found this one. It's drawn AWFULLY but I figured it was relevant.

I stored them all at Double Jump (geek comics): http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/archive/

I think I must've been a bit gutted David Tennant was leaving or something.... :P
I was digging through my old daily comics I drew years ago and found this one. It's drawn AWFULLY but I figured it was relevant.

I stored them all at Double Jump (geek comics): http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/archive/

I think I must've been a bit gutted David Tennant was leaving or something.... :P

This is great :L
I reckon they might well put the first trailer for the 50th anniversary after this. :holmes:
I reckon they might well put the first trailer for the 50th anniversary after this. :holmes:

Did they? I'm in the office so no TV...
Got it on record as I was at the football (lost 1-0 :cry:) but i've got some fish fingers and custard on the ready... To eat seperately of course. If only I had some celery to complete it. So stoked :woo:

Being going through some classic Whos lately and I have to say, Caves of Androzani is pretty much the best send-off to a Doctor there is if not the best serial of them all. Well worth a watch if you want some classic Who or like your villians looking like BDSM connoisseurs :yep: Next up, Robots of Death, for no other reason than the title.
Original post by Feefifofum
Did they? I'm in the office so no TV...

No. No they did not. :cry:
No. No they did not. :cry:

It is not the end. This moment has been prepared for.
ANOTHER HALF HOUR SKETCH!

This one is just my own version of the Doctor, followed by a very sinister presence. Just don't lose eye contact....

ANOTHER HALF HOUR SKETCH!

This one is just my own version of the Doctor, followed by a very sinister presence. Just don't lose eye contact....

Not so sure about the Doctor in that one since he's very different to how I see the character, but you've captured the Silence perfectly. Such a creepy monster. Keep the doodles coming! :biggrin:
Original post by Feefifofum
Not so sure about the Doctor in that one since he's very different to how I see the character, but you've captured the Silence perfectly. Such a creepy monster. Keep the doodles coming! :biggrin:

Why thank you! You were a lot less cruel than a couple of my other followers who said "The Doctor isn't a Musketeer!!" - goatee apparently typecasts you as a french swordsman.
Why thank you! You were a lot less cruel than a couple of my other followers who said "The Doctor isn't a Musketeer!!" - goatee apparently typecasts you as a french swordsman.

Ah I don't know, I can see some of the Doctor incarnations as picturing themselves like that muscle man sometimes, least judging by a few of his speeches over the years :tongue:
Reply 2277
I'm probably late but I just noticed something. Way before the 12th Doctor was announced Peter Capaldi played a WHO doctor in World War Z.
A bit random I know, but does anyone know the name of the music track for P.S. - the scene that was never shot? It might be a mixture of things because there seem to be lots of different themes from the series in there but if anyone does know the actual name if there is one that would be good :smile: And if you haven't seen it, watch it, although I should warn you, it will make you cry :'(

Quick Reply

Latest