Original post by SophieB1997
Am I the only one who still has to wear my school uniform?? :confused:

I do too :frown:
Reply 2442
Am I the only one who still has to wear my school uniform?? :confused:

Original post by EvasiveRose
I do too :frown:

I do, don't consider it bad, I honestly much prefer schools with a uniform. Seems far more professional, but I know that's not to some people's tastes.
Reply 2443
Original post by Mário
That tomato bread...

I know it was......underwhelming......

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tibbz2
I do, don't consider it bad, I honestly much prefer schools with a uniform. Seems far more professional, but I know that's not to some people's tastes.

Yeah, I'm actually quite glad. I just know I'd be one of those people who takes forever to decide what to wear so I'm happy my biggest decisions are jumper or cardigan, and blouse or polo shirt :smile:
Original post by Tibbz2

I have nothing against the school uniform- I just don't like the school skirt I have to wear :angry:
Original post by Mr.Nor
Anyone else watch bake off?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Match stick breadsticks. The box was so cool! Although did anyone else think they looked pretty much like Mikado just with less chocolate?
Bought my suit for Sixth Form today :cool:
Reply 2448
Yeah, I'm actually quite glad. I just know I'd be one of those people who takes forever to decide what to wear so I'm happy my biggest decisions are jumper or cardigan, and blouse or polo shirt :smile:

Haha yes that's another advantage :biggrin:

Original post by EvasiveRose
I have nothing against the school uniform- I just don't like the school skirt I have to wear :angry:

Do you have to wear a skirt? Are you able to wear trousers or something?
Original post by Tibbz2

Do you have to wear a skirt? Are you able to wear trousers or something?

I have to wear a skirt which I don't mind. But I have to wear the school's own chosen skirt (straight skirt) which does not flatter me at all and is the problem
Reply 2450
Original post by harrybithell196
I now know my exam boards!

Spanish (WJEC)
History (World) (Edexcel)
English Literature (AQA)
Law (OCR)

Done :h: and i knew somebody must be doing law :lol: you're by yourself though :frown:
Reply 2451
Original post by sarcasmrules
Hey all! I'm doing Maths (OCR), Further Maths (OCR), French (Edexcel), and Computing (AQA)

providing that isn't sarcasm :wink: done :h:
Reply 2452
Match stick breadsticks. The box was so cool! Although did anyone else think they looked pretty much like Mikado just with less chocolate?

She's my favourite to win it tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by techno836
Done :h: and i knew somebody must be doing law :lol: you're by yourself though :frown:

Thanks! Aw, I feel lonely now :frown: :sad:
Original post by Tibbz2
The last time I downloaded 20GB worth of data it took 2 months.

That's why :wink:

Well when the blu ray set is over twice the price it's pretty pointless to buy that if I just want to watch it and sell it again.

Internet that slow would kill me, are you living in a 3rd world country? :lolwut:
Thanks! Aw, I feel lonely now :frown: :sad:

Im like the only one doing economics at my school, everyone else is probably doing product design, dem shared feels...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2456
Original post by Lucas.
It's cool don't worry, I'll answer them all. :wink:

Not currently, but I have performed in a band numerous times (3...), and I used to do some acting thing when I was 10-12, but I dropped that because I lost interest and I probably wasn't that great anyway. I just love being on a stage though and prancing around whilst holding an instrument.. It's great.

As far as I know it's optional at my college, but I'm doing it anyway so it doesn't matter to me. :smile:

I don't have a career plan... I don't even want to go to college. If I could have things my way, I'd be working right now, saving up to travel the world. But it looks like I'm still going to be able to do that, I'll just be working in a part-time job. Honestly, the things I would do just to be able to tour in a band and travel the world... These guys are living the life right now. They're massive in their scene, but hardly known to the majority of people. That video just gets me stoked on life. That's what I want to do. In regards to education, I have no clue. I just took two subjects I enjoy (Maths and German) and two subjects that I'm interested in (Psychology and Sociology). I wouldn't mind doing a degree in Criminology... But apart from that, I really don't know.

I don't know what that is, but I guess if your enrichment is somewhat related to your chosen career path then it will give you an upper-hand.

Sorry for the essay, but you asked. :wink:

You should go for it! Pretty hard to get recognised though- sound awesome nonetheless: you'd be living the life without the constant pressure of perfectionism that comes with being famous:cool: It kind of sucks not knowing what degree I want to do, but hopefully it'll be a science one:tongue: Hehe thanks for the essay, repped +1 :h:
Reply 2457
Original post by Bude8
Internet that slow would kill me, are you living in a 3rd world country? :lolwut:

Literally as far away from the nearest exchange as possible :frown: Living in the middle of nowhere doesn't have many disadvantages, but internet speed is certainly one of them!
Hi guys just want to say congratulations on your gcse results and yes we are finally going to be doing a levels so yeah I have chosen Biology Chemistry History and English literature and igotinto a grammar school so im stoked anyway have you guys brought your school stuff?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2459
Original post by sr234
You should go for it! Pretty hard to get recognised though- sound awesome nonetheless: you'd be living the life without the constant pressure of perfectionism that comes with being famous:cool: It kind of sucks not knowing what degree I want to do, but hopefully it'll be a science one:tongue: Hehe thanks for the essay, repped +1 :h:

That's my plan. Just get out there and just do it. :smile:

It's not all about getting recognised - sorry if this comes across in an angry tone, I really don't mean it, I'm just explaining! :colondollar: For me, I just want to get around the world playing in a band.. If someone appreciates my band's music that's great, if not, who cares? I'm not doing it to impress anyone, I'm doing it because that's what I enjoy. Getting recognised to a certain extent would be nice, just so you have a tiny bit of an income, but you'd still probably be breaking even every day... On a tour you could get paid £40 each per show... But you use that £40 getting to the next show... Getting noticed/signed is something in the back of my head where I'm like "man that would be so sick if that happened", but it's not the number 1 reason why I want to do it, or even the number 1 thing I want to happen... I'll shut up now. :colondollar:

Well as long as you're sure you want to do a Science degree, then just do whatever enrichment you feel will be relevant, but make sure you enjoy it. If you're not enjoying it, don't bother giving it your time of day. If you see something Science related that doesn't sound appealing, don't knock it until you've tried it. :tongue: