The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

LSBU students 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Original post by hannahjane13
Sweet, thank you. Where did you find that out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you ring up the accomodation officer (wendy I think) she will tell you - Those who can't afford the first payment (probably everyone) pay £800 which is 6 weeks, but if you get sweet with the people there they might allow you to go a bit dry for a few weeks, but they will get their money eitherway :smile:

Original post by esme:)
No way :smile: where you coming from? And what you studying :smile: xx

I come from Luton but I'm working up that school, it's near Farnham town
I'm studying business law at McLaren house :smile:
London
Reply 281
Original post by Backbrah
If you ring up the accomodation officer (wendy I think) she will tell you - Those who can't afford the first payment (probably everyone) pay £800 which is 6 weeks, but if you get sweet with the people there they might allow you to go a bit dry for a few weeks, but they will get their money eitherway :smile:

I come from Luton but I'm working up that school, it's near Farnham town
I'm studying business law at McLaren house :smile:

That's so cool :smile: I am in McLaren house aswell :smile:, you still at the school or back in Luton xx
Reply 282
Original post by esme:)
That's so cool :smile: I am in McLaren house aswell :smile:, you still at the school or back in Luton xx

I finish up at the school tomorrow - Will be coming from luton :smile:
Reply 283
I'm coming to LSBU!

I will be studying business studies and should hopefully be staying at Dante road...
Reply 284
I am starting Ba Social Work... Enrol on 9th and lectures start on 25th!!!
Reply 285
Hey i'm Ahmad and applyed for Civil Engineering course. IS there anybody who gonna start this course in this september.?
Reply 286
Original post by Lucy1194
Ah well done! What course are you doing? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im doing Civil Engineering. I'm afraid that i'm the only who join chat room being an Civil Engineer... HHHAAAAHHHAHAA:colondollar:..xx
Reply 287
Hi. I'm a post grad studying Psychology and I'm staying at David Bomberg House :smile:
Hey

I'm also postgrad, doing investigative forensic psychology.
Hey! :-D I am studying Arts and Festival management! I'm staying at McLaren! So nervous about moving in! :-/

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll be doing English.

Commuting in about an hour every day is probably going to get really boring really fast.

I probably won't even be able to go out drinking until I meet people who own sofas because of trains :frown:
Reply 291
Does anybody know when we will get our timetables? Will it be on enrolment?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tassos
Does anybody know when we will get our timetables? Will it be on enrolment?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably during the orientation period.

Anyone know what the "icebreaker" orientation session will include?
Reply 293
Original post by JugglingFrank
Probably during the orientation period.

Anyone know what the "icebreaker" orientation session will include?

Probably food and refreshments provided for us while they just tell us to sit in groups and get to know each other

Hopefully none of this circle time stuff like they would do in primary school
Reply 294
Anyone on here going to be commuting on the Reading to Waterloo line?
Probably food and refreshments provided for us while they just tell us to sit in groups and get to know each other

Hopefully none of this circle time stuff like they would do in primary school

Like a Seance but with Robinsons and Rich Teas.
Reply 296
Like a Seance but with Robinsons and Rich Teas.

It will be year 6 all over again

What you studying friend?
It will be year 6 all over again

What you studying friend?

English and Creative Writing. Gonna be commuting so pretty nervous about meeting people because I might not be up there as often.

You?
Reply 298
English and Creative Writing. Gonna be commuting so pretty nervous about meeting people because I might not be up there as often.

You?

Business law
I'm gonna be staying up McLaren house - I like debt, so 13k for the first year doesn't sound too crippling
Business law
I'm gonna be staying up McLaren house - I like debt, so 13k for the first year doesn't sound too crippling

Yeah I'm still gonna be in a ton of debt myself. I'm thinking of going private accomodation in second year once I meet some people who can deal with a lazy slob who does nothing but juggle and sit on his laptop.

Is there anywhere near the Uni where you can get a decent drink on? I only visited once and saw like one pub.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending