The Student Room Group

Mill point/ Liberty point manchester 2013

Hi there,
Now that results day has passed, it would be interesting to see who plans to stay at mill point this academic year and what courses you are doing!
Hey, I'm staying at liberty point! Wbu?
Reply 2
Original post by Beccadurrans
Hey, I'm staying at liberty point! Wbu?

Yeah I'm staying here for my first year of university this September, have you stayed there before?
No I haven't, this is my first year too! But I haven't seen anything bad said so far!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
No I haven't, this is my first year too! But I haven't seen anything bad said so far!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it looks. Lot nicer then some of the other local accommodation I've looked at!
Have you been given a room number yet? I'm moving in early and I've not got one yet or even been told whether I'm staying in the same place as when I move in
Yes I'm moving in early too actually! When? And nope I've not heard anything from them either!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Yes I'm moving in early too actually! When? And nope I've not heard anything from them either!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm moving in on the 14th as my course starts on the 16th and I live quite far away what about you? I asked them but they didn't really answer, have you bought the pre extension yet? Its kinda bad when a lot of Manchester units start on 16th :s-smilie:
13th! Lol and I live far away too! My first day is the 16th too! But saying as we are there early I'm sure we will have time to speak to them! No I'm not even sure what that is? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
13th! Lol and I live far away too! My first day is the 16th too! But saying as we are there early I'm sure we will have time to speak to them! No I'm not even sure what that is? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah travelling from near Bristol! I asked them about the extra days and they told me the official move in date is 18th so I had to pay for the extra days! They basically charge you your weeks rent broken up by how many days you do. You might be able to pay on the day though!
That's not far I'm moving from Northern Ireland! Lol I emailed them to double check my date! Never even heard of paying for extra days.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
That's not far I'm moving from Northern Ireland! Lol I emailed them to double check my date! Never even heard of paying for extra days.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is far culturally! But yeah you've definitely got further to travel. And they said 12th? I emailed them asking when the earliest I could move in and I'm having to pay for 4 days, I chose 42 weeks on the single room so maybe that's why?
I'm staying here with my mate :smile:
I come from manchester though so not far to travel!
Not had any info from them really at all, would've thought i'd have the flat number by now but so far just had a confirmation when i paid the deposit! they don't seem to be too good with communication
Reply 12
Original post by charlottejm
I'm staying here with my mate :smile:
I come from manchester though so not far to travel!
Not had any info from them really at all, would've thought i'd have the flat number by now but so far just had a confirmation when i paid the deposit! they don't seem to be too good with communication

Ah awesome, I'm guessing you know where everything is then! All the best local supermarkets and places for nights out already aware of warehouse project!. There's a Facebook group and some second years told me you get it on the day. They've been really slow for me and i always get one line replies, they never any questions.
Reply 13
I'm staying there too! Cant wait :smile:
Btw I did have to pay pre extension fees for moving in earlier than the 18th!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by Shazzy.D
I'm staying there too! Cant wait :smile:

Awesome!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending