Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLan 2013 Freshers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by arcticloux
sounds nice! Criminology and Criminal Justice, I'm yet to find anyone else whos doing it yet though ah :frown:

If you go on the 2013 UCLan Freshers facebook page I'm sure I've seen a few doing Criminology =3 Ahh your courses sounds much more interesting than mine.
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by kaiizel
If you go on the 2013 UCLan Freshers facebook page I'm sure I've seen a few doing Criminology =3 Ahh your courses sounds much more interesting than mine.

ah thankyou! :biggrin: hmm I'm not too sure what to expect from it tbh, I've heard a few mixed opinions on it! Are you doing the Flying Start thing in July?
Reply 22
ah thankyou! :biggrin: hmm I'm not too sure what to expect from it tbh, I've heard a few mixed opinions on it! Are you doing the Flying Start thing in July?

Ah well, just keep an open mind and I'm sure you'll be fine :3 And no, I've been to Preston a couple of times before and I know my way around a bit. I don't really see the point because we'll be doing similar things during fresher's weeks. Are you?
Reply 23
Original post by kaiizel
Ah well, just keep an open mind and I'm sure you'll be fine :3 And no, I've been to Preston a couple of times before and I know my way around a bit. I don't really see the point because we'll be doing similar things during fresher's weeks. Are you?

yeah I think so, I've never been able to make it to any of the applicant days or open days so it's like the only chance I'm going to get to know the University and area better before I start! :smile:
Reply 24
yeah I think so, I've never been able to make it to any of the applicant days or open days so it's like the only chance I'm going to get to know the University and area better before I start! :smile:

Aw okay, have fun! ^^
Reply 25
is anyone going to the Flying Start from Cumbria? :smile:
ah I'm in iQ! Same here, need to work so hard these next few weeks, I'll be so gutted if I don't get the grades ha! What are you going to be studying?

Helloo, I'm in IQ too, did not know freshers lasted two weeks, the longer the better! haha what are you studying?
Reply 27
Freshers starts on 14th September and lasts until 28th.
Hope this helps!
Reply 28
I have got the students union website for freshers stuff www.uclansu.co.uk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Original post by jarintasnim
Helloo, I'm in IQ too, did not know freshers lasted two weeks, the longer the better! haha what are you studying?

Politics! :smile: yourself?

Ahh that sounds interesting, and psychology for me! :smile:
Reply 31

History and Politics? I'm doing that. :smile:
Hey everyone.. I'm studying Forensic Science and Anthropology, first year this September.. Anyone else?
Reply 33
Original post by jarintasnim
Ahh that sounds interesting, and psychology for me! :smile:

oh nice :smile: which halls are you in?
Reply 34
Anyone doing Foundation Entry Physics?
Reply 35
is anyone staying in Liberty Court halls?
Reply 36
Original post by Sonia171
is anyone staying in Liberty Court halls?

yep, i am :biggrin:
Reply 37
Original post by Fatcho10

yep, i am :biggrin:

Yay cool! Which block and flat are ya in?:smile:
Reply 38
Original post by Sonia171
Yay cool! Which block and flat are ya in?:smile:

not sure which block it is but flat 56 :biggrin: what about you? Going to any of the freshers events? :smile:
Anyone doing Neuroscience? Staying in IQ, FLAT 21!

Quick Reply

Latest