Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Loughborough Firmers 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 520
Original post by ytop2
yeah there is :smile:

How do we go about using it? Just flash the old ID badge?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 521
Original post by ibkareem1
just firmed unconditional for ITMB ! roll on september, when are we allowed to apply for accommodation then ?

I got into ITmB at loughborough too, see you there mate
Reply 522
Original post by marinadr
I've firmed fo Automotive engineering, 4 years BEng :smile:

P.S. If someone wants a room in Butler Court, drop me a message, because I've reserved one but now want to cancel it and have to find a student to re-occupy it!

is it en-suite? and is it catered or not?
Reply 523
Original post by Ezza.13
How do we go about using it? Just flash the old ID badge?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yepppp pretty sure
got my accommodation for a shared ensuite in Butler Court... I really dont want to share a room...
Reply 525
Original post by nothingnew
got my accommodation for a shared ensuite in Butler Court... I really dont want to share a room...

I didnt get any of the rooms I wanted and the only rooms left in self-catered was the shared room in Butler Court. I'm a little bit bummed but u never know it could be fun plus u get a guaranteed friend. Does anyone else have to share a room or know what its like sharing???
Anyone doing English? Or anyone staying in Telford? :smile: Not got my room/flat number yet but I guess they will email soon!

Let me know :smile:
Original post by alicepriestley
Anyone doing English? Or anyone staying in Telford? :smile: Not got my room/flat number yet but I guess they will email soon!

I'm in Telford :-) and I don't think we get our flat/room number until we move in that's what I've read, wish we got to know before getting there though
Reply 528
Anyone interested in swapping to towers accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 529
Original post by mizzcrayz
I didnt get any of the rooms I wanted and the only rooms left in self-catered was the shared room in Butler Court. I'm a little bit bummed but u never know it could be fun plus u get a guaranteed friend. Does anyone else have to share a room or know what its like sharing???

Sharing a room's not so bad, I've done a few before. But you're not guaranteed a friend, you might not get on, but if you do, GREAT! But sometimes it's just nice to be able to shut the door and get away from everyone, or if you've got an overnight guest you don't want to have to worry about the other person etc ya know?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 530
Anyone doing Social Psychology?:smile:

You'll only find out when you move in :smile:
Original post by emilyleah
I'm in Telford :-) and I don't think we get our flat/room number until we move in that's what I've read, wish we got to know before getting there though

Whey! It's gonna be awesome with the new building! Oh right, I'm guessing though they will email soon with the arrival slot thing though right?
I know same :/ What are you studying?
Original post by Tactical Nuclear Penguin
You'll only find out when you move in :smile:

Oh right :frown: was hoping to get to know some people who'd be in the same hall before going. Oh well!
Oh right :frown: was hoping to get to know some people who'd be in the same hall before going. Oh well!

If you know your hall, there will be a Facebook page probably for the whole hall, but as for specific block & room numbers, that'll be on the day
Reply 535
Original post by marinadr
I've firmed fo Automotive engineering, 4 years BEng :smile:

P.S. If someone wants a room in Butler Court, drop me a message, because I've reserved one but now want to cancel it and have to find a student to re-occupy it!

are you still looking for someone to take your room? what type of room is it?
Criminology and Royce hall??
Original post by Jaadex
Hey, wonder if you lived there last year? if so, can you tell me what living in falk egg in like? Shared bathrooms, kitchens, how often they are cleaned? Hahaha hopefully I'll warm up to the idea before moving in!

As was said nobody knows exactly how the rooms will look as it's all been refurbished over summer but this is what I know.

It's going to be split into 7/8 people per 'house' this year and is laid out in houses as opposed to flats, much like before the refurb.
I'm told it's one kitchen and 2 bathrooms to each house. Can't tell you about cleaning but it was weekly last year.

Falk Egg life as a whole is amazing, though I'm sure it's the same for all halls of residence at Loughborough!

I'll be honest, I was nervous and almost changed my mind a couple of weeks before moving but I'm so glad I didn't - I arrived at 11am on moving in day, had a couple drinks to calm the nerves and dived in and I definitely haven't looked back!
Reply 538
I got into a single standard room at William Morris, I will be studying Fine Art.
Was hoping to get into Butler Court. :frown:
Original post by Elevon
I got into a single standard room at William Morris, I will be studying Fine Art.
Was hoping to get into Butler Court. :frown:

Unusual to pick Butler over Bill Mo; not saying it's a bad thing but just curious as to why? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending