The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Glasgow Uni - Firmed Offers 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tiggyblyth
Grrrr...can't apply for jobs until I have my timetable...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in the exact same situation!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 421
Original post by Daniel-G1995
Where do we find the dates or do we have to email them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.gla.ac.uk/services/registry/support/registration/#tabs=1
Original post by jwilson
In studying English lit and staying at QM also! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

aw cool! you all ready to move out? :biggrin: also have you been able to enroll in English Lit? My MyCampus this says im not eligble :frown: x
Reply 423
Original post by antoniahunt
aw cool! you all ready to move out? :biggrin: also have you been able to enroll in English Lit? My MyCampus this says im not eligble :frown: x

I don't think anyone has been able to enroll for English Lit :-(
I haven't been able to enrol for English lit :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is probably a bit of a daft question but I presume if you're starting as an undergrad at year one that you only enroll for classes for your first year just now? It's just that the option appears to be there for every year of the degree.
Reply 426
Doing Anatomy (and hopefully History of Arts too) :smile:))

I still need to apply for Accomadation and im worried it'll be fully booked, as I just recently got my offer. I prefer a Girls only accomadation, any advice????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 427
Original post by believer7
Doing Anatomy (and hopefully History of Arts too) :smile:))

I still need to apply for Accomadation and im worried it'll be fully booked, as I just recently got my offer. I prefer a Girls only accomadation, any advice????

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you haven't already applied you'll have to find private accomdation unfortunately :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else having trouble deciphering the enrolment options? Times, how many to choose etc :/ or maybe I'm just being thick..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 429
Original post by YasmineJ
If you haven't already applied you'll have to find private accomdation unfortunately :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do I do that on my own or via Uni?!
Original post by in13ODwetrust
Anyone else having trouble deciphering the enrolment options? Times, how many to choose etc :/ or maybe I'm just being thick..

Posted from TSR Mobile

You aren't being thick - I was really confused at first. Basically you find the course you want and select the lecture time that you want. It'll take you to another screen where you can select the times of tutorials, seminars, labs etc that your course requires. It helps to have your timetable open so you can check you aren't getting loads of clashes - it took me ages to make my timetable work and I had to change one of my choices :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by believer7
Do I do that on my own or via Uni?!

On your own I'm afraid - the uni accommodation deadline has passed so they won't do it for you. I'd do it quickly though - from what I've heard a lot of the private accommodation has already filled up too. You may find you have to find temporary accommodation (like a hotel or something) for the first few days - it's likely accommodation will become available as people drop out. Just make sure you get on as many waiting lists as possible! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 432
Is anyone else doing the Employability training?
I want to do it but it always seems to clash on my timetable =|

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 433
Is enrollment done for Engineering students? I think thats what the email was saying!
Reply 434
Original post by antoniahunt

No :frown: I'm on holiday at the moment! I think it will be a last minute thing, what about you? I managed to enroll yesterday, it was so difficult and confusing though :frown: did you manage? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 435
Original post by rachaelxjane
On your own I'm afraid - the uni accommodation deadline has passed so they won't do it for you. I'd do it quickly though - from what I've heard a lot of the private accommodation has already filled up too. You may find you have to find temporary accommodation (like a hotel or something) for the first few days - it's likely accommodation will become available as people drop out. Just make sure you get on as many waiting lists as possible! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for the help! I'll try my best :smile:)
Reply 436
I swapped Classics for Psychology. Does anyone know what books ect we need?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone doing French, Russian or CEES? I'm staying in a large flat at Murano too - can't wait to move! :smile:
Reply 438
Original post by kirstyytsrik
Anyone doing French, Russian or CEES? I'm staying in a large flat at Murano too - can't wait to move! :smile:

I'm doing CEES. Thank god, I thought it was just gonna be me and the lecturer haha.
Reply 439
Im taking Business Management and then Economics and Spanish.. I wanted to try Portuguese but seems like Portuguese clashes with itself??? hmm oh well ;-) looking forward to it all. I live in Murano Street - can you walk to uni from there?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending