The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by g.k.galloway
I've always wanted to be a mod :colondollar:

My 18th isn't until November though :s-smilie:

If you PM Illusionary and tell him when your 18th is, he can find out if you can still apply. :smile:
Original post by usycool1
If you PM Illusionary and tell him when your 18th is, he can find out if you can still apply. :smile:

Where is everyone?! I know we don't have Robbie or Fish, but te year 12s are way ahead of us now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1703
Original post by furryface12
Where is everyone?! I know we don't have Robbie or Fish, but te year 12s are way ahead of us now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's about quality not quantity. Also I'm not surprised, sixth form is a big change from school, we don't have that step this year

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
Original post by adi19956
It's about quality not quantity. Also I'm not surprised, sixth form is a big change from school, we don't have that step this year

i'm not even sure what we've spoke about :lol: the current topic is the best experiments we've had :-)

True, and they were always the most talkative thread. They don't have much work to do either I guess, we all have other things to be doing! (just wait another three weeks, you lot :tongue:)
Reply 1706
Original post by techno836
i'm not even sure what we've spoke about :lol: the current topic is the best experiments we've had :-)

Must be bad if you're hanging round here :laugh:
Unfortunately experiments in the AS year don't get much more exiting, at least not in chemistry and physics, until you get to quantum physics if you do it that is
Reply 1707
Original post by furryface12
True, and they were always the most talkative thread. They don't have much work to do either I guess, we all have other things to be doing! (just wait another three weeks, you lot :tongue:)

I didn't really get much more work in my AS year, it was just harder. Also do we know how long Robbie and Fish are banned for? They shouldn't have been so naughty
Must be bad if you're hanging round here :laugh:
Unfortunately experiments in the AS year don't get much more exiting, at least not in chemistry and physics, until you get to quantum physics if you do it that is

haha well i don't think anything can beat nitrogen triiodide :awesome:

and well it's rather quiet at the minute :colondollar:
I didn't really get much more work in my AS year, it was just harder. Also do we know how long Robbie and Fish are banned for? They shouldn't have been so naughty

Fish comes back tomorrow :biggrin:
When do you all go back to college? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

The 5th of september I think and you?
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

I literally have NO idea and neither do any of my friends :lol: how about you?
Reply 1713
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

A week to day, but not really, so Thursday

Original post by Boy_wonder_95
The 5th of september I think and you?

Ah only a day before me then! I'm actually looking forward to going back :tongue:
Original post by mynameisntbobk
I literally have NO idea and neither do any of my friends :lol: how about you?

Haha wow! :lol: hopefully you'll find out soon :wink: I go back on the 6th :smile:

A week to day, but not really, so Thursday

Oooh fair enough, you glad to be going back soon? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Ah only a day before me then! I'm actually looking forward to going back :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm also looking forward to it in a way, what subjects will you be studying?
2nd of September for me :ashamed2:
Reply 1717
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do I count for starting university? :colondollar:
Reply 1718
I go back on the 3rd.... And my sleeping time is 3am so far.... Damn
Hi there,I'm currently an international student and I'm going to be applying this year for university hopefully for a degree in Mathematics but I'm really worried since I dont have Further Maths as my school doesnt offer it.

I really was wondering if anyone could advise whether i had any chance of getting an offer for a Maths degree? I also plan on doing either the STEP or AEA though im not sure which is better to do, and also if i should do both since I dont have FM.

I really want to apply to Imperial, though I know they're requirements are very high, so I wad just wondering whether it would be worth a shot though?

Other schools I'm looking into are UCL, LSE and King's, but i would really appreciate it if anyone could help or advise me on what my chances are??? and whether i would be at a great disadvantage compared to others?

Thank you in advance! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest