The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3920
Roughly how many flats are there in Norfolk Terrace? :smile:
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Do we have to move our stuff out of our rooms whilst it's half term/Christmas etc. on a 38 week contract?
Original post by R3cognize
Do we have to move our stuff out of our rooms whilst it's half term/Christmas etc. on a 38 week contract?

the room is yours until the summer, you don't even need to move out if you don't want to. and unis don't have half terms, some departments and some modules have reading weeks, typically humanities and social sciences (though not all courses & modules) whilst for science you'll definitley have lectures and labs all 12 weeks of the semester
By the way guys, if you haven't had your Accomodation offer yet by email, login to the Accomodation page on the Uea website, as I didn't get an email, but logged in and had an offer at constable :smile: I think some of the emails must not be getting through, but the offers expire after 5 days so just login a check :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No offer yet :frown: hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile[
Reply 3925
I just found out that I'm going to be living in Britten House. Anyone else?
Anyone else looking for private accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile[
Reply 3927
is anyone else going to have their parents help them move in? or is it just me .-.
I am :smile: What are you studying?
Original post by tn234
is anyone else going to have their parents help them move in? or is it just me .-.

That's perfectly normal, everyone I know of had parents help them move in and out.
Got a twin room in Norfolk. Anyone have any clue as to when we find out who we're sharing with?
Original post by tn234

My parents are too! I was wondering the same thing! :P
Original post by MidnightShadow
Got a twin room in Norfolk. Anyone have any clue as to when we find out who we're sharing with?

not til move in day i believe as it could change before then
Is Paston house and Britten really close to each other?
Reply 3934
Original post by tn234

My mum is helping me too :smile:
Original post by jenny7425
Is Paston house and Britten really close to each other?

yep- Paston, Colman, Britten and Victory are all v near each other.
Reply 3936
Original post by jelly1000
x.

Just wondering how many flats there are in Norfolk Terrace? :smile:
Original post by Jeff Winger
I'm studying the same course after being offered a change course offer so am too no longer guaranteed accommodation which sucks. I wonder if we get more of a priority than those who went through clearing. Anyway, i will probably be looking for people to share with, but would it not be better to wait until the 2nd September when they said we'll be being updated further.

Hey to answer your question, people who apply through clearing do have priority as they have been guaranteed a place and I have friends who have applied this year through clearing and have gotten places.
but yh I agree that we should wait till September 2nd too see what happens.
Original post by tn234

mine are helping me too cause we're driving from poland and someone has to get all the stuff from the car to the dorm xd
Original post by lilGem
Just wondering how many flats there are in Norfolk Terrace? :smile:

no idea sorry. never been there and never met anyone who lived there!

Latest

Trending

Trending