The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by techno836
(Newcomers please quote me if you wish to be added :h: )

OCR A Chemistry, AQA Physics, OCR Mathematics and Further mathematics... Please add <3
Reply 2601
Original post by Tibbz2
Woo I know right! :biggrin: :five:

Shame none of the new ones are on PSP which is the only thing I have now that MH is on :frown:

i know :awesome: i don't have a nintendo wii so i couldn't play the newest one :frown: .. i don't understand why it was never on PS3 though as it was on PSP :frown:

Original post by sr234
Thanks:smile: There we go, i love Minnie mouse:colondollar:

good :yy: I'll recognise you now :biggrin:
Reply 2602
Original post by Mr.Nor

I want to get X too, the legendary looks so much cooler. :tongue:
Original post by Dalek1099
I wanted to do them 4 A-Levels but the option blocks clash so I'm pretty sure I'll have to do Geography instead of Economics but I will declare war on my sixth form if I don't get to do Maths,Further Maths and Physics.

That's so weird! I had a tough time picking between geo and economics too and I was almost set on choosing geography however it clashed with further maths so opted out for economics!
Reply 2604
Original post by Bude8
MH seems like such a boring hack n slash; looks so slow paced from what I've seen (the PSP version, I saw some guy playing and swings took FOREVER)

and he had a greatsword :biggrin: and it has quite abit of tactics and variety in it :biggrin:
Original post by LeoMantys
OCR A Chemistry, AQA Physics, OCR Mathematics and Further mathematics... Please add <3

Done :h:
Reply 2605
Original post by Lucas.
I want to get X too, the legendary looks so much cooler. :tongue:

It's called Xerneas right? Out of the revealed pokemon so far my favourites are Vivillon and Malamar :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :biggrin:
EDIT: I don't see my name under the categories... oh well :rolleyes: hahahaha....
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2607
Original post by Mr.Nor
It's called Xerneas right? Out of the revealed pokemon so far my favourites are Vivillon and Malamar :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't have a clue. :tongue: I'll be honest I haven't been paying too much attention to announcements about new info on the games being released. I was up to date for everything for Black and White and it kind of ruined it. Either that or it was the fact that you couldn't catch any old Pokémon until after you defeat the Elite Four... Not sure about anyone else, but I really didn't like that at all.. Not sure why. :frown:
Reply 2608
Hey does anyone know how to access the OCR UMS converter? I've found the AQA one> http://www.aqa.org.uk/exams-administration/about-results/uniform-mark-scale/convert-marks-to-ums, but not OCR:frown:
Thank you:biggrin:
and he had a greatsword :biggrin: and it has quite abit of tactics and variety in it :biggrin:

best game in the world = Osu!
Reply 2610
Original post by Lucas.
Don't have a clue. :tongue: I'll be honest I haven't been paying too much attention to announcements about new info on the games being released. I was up to date for everything for Black and White and it kind of ruined it. Either that or it was the fact that you couldn't catch any old Pokémon until after you defeat the Elite Four... Not sure about anyone else, but I really didn't like that at all.. Not sure why. :frown:

You should look at the new ones!! That means you don't know the 2 new big game changers then? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2612
Original post by Bude8
best game in the world = Osu!

i haven't heard of it ? :frown:
Reply 2613
Original post by Mr.Nor
You should look at the new ones!! That means you don't know the 2 new big game changers then? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Depends what you mean by game changers. :tongue:
I'm going to go on Serebii now and just look, the games still don't come out for a while yet anyway. :tongue:
Original post by Red Fox
I'm undecided. At this moment Mechanical Engineering is top of my list. However I may potentially do Chemical Engineering / Chemistry / Physics / Economics. I will apply to one of Oxbridge but only as a long shot. The two Engineering courses I would like to do at Imperial. Physics and Chemistry at Oxford, UCL or St. Andrews. Economics at LSE / Warwick. More likely LSE though because I don't want to stay at home. I need to make a decision soon and commit to one.
you've probably got about 6 months before you want to be certain about what you want to do :smile:
i haven't heard of it ? :frown:

you will probably recognise the layout/mechanics of the game, it's that rhythm clicking game
[video="youtube;NxCRZ4iI2tw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxCRZ4iI2tw[/video]
Reply 2617
Original post by Bude8
you will probably recognise the layout/mechanics of the game, it's that rhythm clicking game
[video="youtube;NxCRZ4iI2tw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxCRZ4iI2tw[/video]

i dont think i could play that :eek: :colondollar:
Reply 2618
Original post by Lucas.
Depends what you mean by game changers. :tongue:
I'm going to go on Serebii now and just look, the games still don't come out for a while yet anyway. :tongue:

2 new massive things have been introduced that will shake up the games and they come out in October :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NinjaPandaa
you've probably got about 6 months before you want to be certain about what you want to do :smile:

I don't really think you should be certain about what you want to do until you have got your AS results in August next year.Unfortunately, pupils will have to wait till August to know whether they are good at a subject for sure because my brother and sister both didn't do so well in certain subjects and the March results day wake up is no longer available to students because there are no January exams so its likely that AS grades will go down a lot.A lot of really clever people received unsatisfactory January results for AS but a lot of them corrected it by the Summer so we are in for a tough ride.I am 90% certain possibly more than I want to do a Maths Degree but I am a bit interested in doing Physics at Degree.

Latest