The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by adi19956
What did you do/ what were you accused of?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Nothing, dw.
Reply 1801
Original post by Pandora.
No warning point discussion guys, remember. :shh:

Is that a thing? Sorry, didn't know

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

I'm not discussing my points. I'm discussing how someone is meant to make an "appeal" without knowing what they've done :lol:
Reply 1803
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I'm not discussing my points. I'm discussing how someone is meant to make an "appeal" without knowing what they've done :lol:
Post in Ask A Moderator, you'll probably get the offending post shown to you to explain. :smile:
Post in Ask A Moderator, you'll probably get the offending post shown to you to explain. :smile:

No, I don't need to refute it. I mean, while someone is banned, its no use now, is it?:tongue:

I'm already speaking to illusionary anyway.
No, I don't need to refute it. I mean, while someone is banned, its no use now, is it?:tongue:

fishy you're back :jumphug:
Original post by LePoissonMal
Don't worry, I'm allowed :tongue:

My bans lifted :h:

You study in shropshire?! Someone that's heard of it!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1807

Oh, sorry, bit slow today. :tongue:
Original post by techno836
fishy you're back :jumphug:

Hi!:wavey:
Original post by furryface12
You study in shropshire?! Someone that's heard of it!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, he does!
Oh, sorry, bit slow today. :tongue:

Everyone is :wink:

Yeah, he does!

I'm not the only one in this huge great county with not many people then :dance:

Also, welcome back :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, he does!

did you have a good ermm ... holiday :wink: :sogood:

This isn't about warning points but just a general question-Are you allowed to post in the Ask a Moderator section when you've been banned to appeal it because it doesn't seem fair if you aren't:confused:
did you have a good ermm ... holiday :wink: :sogood:

Yeah... I have lots of good news to share tomorrow :smile:
Yeah... I have lots of good news to share tomorrow :smile:

oh really?, sounds interesting you may have to PM me so I don't miss it :colondollar:
oh really?, sounds interesting you may have to PM me so I don't miss it :colondollar:

If I remember, a lot on my mind atm
If I remember, a lot on my mind atm

okay I may be on anyway :h:

night people :wavey:
Original post by usycool1
University choices! :afraid:

If you're thinking about applying to university and want your choices in the list below, quote this post and I'll add them in for you! :biggrin:

Information you may wish to add:

What course you're going to apply for.

Your AS subjects (and grades if you like).

Your A2 subjects (and predicted/actual grades if you want to).

What universities you're thinking of applying to and their decisions (when it comes to that).

University courses

If you'd like to make any changes, just quote me. :h:

Chemistry with a year in Italy (hopefully!)
AS: Maths (A), Biology (B), Chemistry (A), Psychology (B)
A2: Maths, Chemistry & then not sure which to drop of the others yet!
Unis: York, Nottingham, Southampton, UEA, Bath
Reply 1817
Original post by Dalek1099
This isn't about warning points but just a general question-Are you allowed to post in the Ask a Moderator section when you've been banned to appeal it because it doesn't seem fair if you aren't:confused:
No, if you've been banned you can't post anywhere. I do agree though - a limited access to AAM for banned users could be useful - then again, any serious offenders would be able to cause trouble in that section (to an extent of course) and there'd be no way to put a stop to it. It's dodgy ground really, but if you think it's worth it it could be an interesting topic of discussion. :smile:
Original post by Dalek1099

No, if you've been banned you can't post anywhere. I do agree though - a limited access to AAM for banned users could be useful - then again, any serious offenders would be able to cause trouble in that section (to an extent of course) and there'd be no way to put a stop to it. It's dodgy ground really, but if you think it's worth it it could be an interesting topic of discussion. :smile:

As Pandora. says, if you're banned you can't use your account to post in AAM. However, it's acceptable, while banned, to use/create a second account to post in Ask A Moderator to query a warning. That account mustn't be used for anything else, though, aside from browsing the site. :smile:
Original post by Illusionary
As Pandora. says, if you're banned you can't use your account to post in AAM. However, it's acceptable, while banned, to use/create a second account to post in Ask A Moderator to query a warning. That account mustn't be used for anything else, though, aside from browsing the site. :smile:

edit: Will post in AAM.

Latest