Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 621
anyone at ewing house? : )
Reply 622

Wow, thanks! :biggrin:
Reply 623
Original post by ryan.tran1509
Same here, I haven't heard anything from the accommodation service even though I applied in June and got uncoditional offer last week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

same for me, they emailed this morning saying it should be in the next few days though
Anyone else in Lee House and/or studying Physics? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone buying a freshers week pass? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Laurakwilson
Is anyone buying a freshers week pass? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was going to without a second thought. But I looked at what 'activities' there are and a lot seem very boring! There are 'coffee crawls' and stuff! So I'm now considering just paying for separate things! Like the union etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think im going to get one when I arrive, all the events I want to go to ( vengaboys, ceilidh, freshers ball + bus tour) cost £40 so theres no reason not to get one I think :smile:
Original post by ConnorDuffy
I was going to without a second thought. But I looked at what 'activities' there are and a lot seem very boring! There are 'coffee crawls' and stuff! So I'm now considering just paying for separate things! Like the union etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
I decided against it too, as the activities which most interested me were the ones which happened to be free.
Reply 629
Original post by charlotte_h

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not in Lee House but doing Physics. :smile:
Original post by Adrouche

Awesome! :smile: Are you doing the masters or the bachelors degree? I'm doing the masters and starting in the first year so it'll be 5 years

Charlotte

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone going to be staying in the IQ Fountainbridge accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Adrouche

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey :smile: I'm doing the MPhys, 2nd year entry though. I really didn't want to spend a year doing stuff I'd already covered much of, but I'm also a little concerned about the social element of starting a course where everyone already knows each other :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing Physics, so we're classmates though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JuliusDS92
Hey :smile: I'm doing the MPhys, 2nd year entry though. I really didn't want to spend a year doing stuff I'd already covered much of, but I'm also a little concerned about the social element of starting a course where everyone already knows each other :s-smilie:

A fellow physicist! Hi! Yeah, I thought about doing 2nd year entry for the same reason and also to lessen my Uni debt but in the end I decided against it as I would rather have an easier first year which I could spend settling in and getting to know people. I've heard that quite a few people do second year entry into physics though so you will definitely meet others in the same situation and you'll probably also make friends through societies and clubs who are doing the first year and who aren't doing physics at all. I'm sure it will be fine :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ryan.tran1509
I'm doing Physics, so we're classmates though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome! I'm glad I've found someone else on my course :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 636
Awesome! :smile: Are you doing the masters or the bachelors degree? I'm doing the masters and starting in the first year so it'll be 5 years

Charlotte

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing the masters too!:smile: And I'm in John Burnett so we're quite close to each other :biggrin:
Original post by Augustino
anyone at ewing house? : )

Yes! What room are in/what are you studying?
Reply 638
anyone in chancellors court?
Original post by sophiav94
anyone in chancellors court?

me :smile: I'm in block C
how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending