The Student Room Group

Kingston University: Looking For Housemates near Penrhyn Campus

Hi, I'm looking for housemates to share a flat with, preferably near Penrhyn campus. Quote or PM me if you're interested.

I'm studying therapeutic radiography.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Sagat
Hi, I'm looking for housemates to share a flat with, preferably near Penrhyn campus. Quote or PM me if you're interested.

yeah I am, have you signed up for the daily vacancy list?
Reply 2
Original post by HanHodge
yeah I am, have you signed up for the daily vacancy list?

I haven't signed up for it yet, but I have looked at it. Are there any properties that you have in mind? Perhaps PM your facebook profile as it may be easier to discuss living arrangements through that.
Original post by Sagat

Heyyy I'm also looking for people to share a house or flat with and studying at Penrhyn. I'm definitely interested in looking for a place to live! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by kirstiepeacock
Heyyy I'm also looking for people to share a house or flat with and studying at Penrhyn. I'm definitely interested in looking for a place to live! :smile:

Cool, I've sent you a PM.
Reply 5
Original post by Sagat

I'd be interested in sharing, I will be studying at penrhyn too. :smile:
Reply 6
Sagat - I'm also going to be studying Therapeutic Radiography and studying at Penrhyn! Needing to share accommodation as well!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Sagat

Another Therapeutic Radiographer here! Don't have any accommodation either....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Hi, I would be happy to join.
Reply 9
I'm also studying at Penrhyn and need to find someone who'll take me in LOL :frown: ... PM me for further discussions!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
i'm in need of roomates i have already seen a few properties if you want accommodation lets sort it out
Reply 11
Hi, I'm also needing to share accommodation with people as I didn't get into halls and am studying at Penrhyn road...PM me if you wanna talk :smile:
Reply 12
Hi there i'm Chelsea, 20 year old first year looking for housemates to share a place with near penrhyn road campus. studying Film and History, if you're interested please let me know :smile:
Reply 13
Looks like we're all in this situation! I'm needing to share a flat with people as I didn't get into halls. I'm studying at Penrhyn. Let me know if you've found anything. Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Ahhh you guys I'm in the same situation. Are you all still looking to share a flat near Penrhyn?

Georgie x x x
Reply 15
Original post by cchohan
Hi there i'm Chelsea, 20 year old first year looking for housemates to share a place with near penrhyn road campus. studying Film and History, if you're interested please let me know :smile:

Are you still looking for somewhere?

Georgie
Reply 16
Original post by cchohan

Original post by georgieh1
Ahhh you guys I'm in the same situation. Are you all still looking to share a flat near Penrhyn?

Georgie x x x

Hey girls! I'm still looking for somewhere too! I've got temporary accommodation somewhere for now until I can move in with people and share :smile: I'm first year too! I've found some 4 bedroom places available but just need to make friends who are in the same position! Message me your fb names or something :smile: x
Reply 17
Original post by Hevster
Hey girls! I'm still looking for somewhere too! I've got temporary accommodation somewhere for now until I can move in with people and share :smile: I'm first year too! I've found some 4 bedroom places available but just need to make friends who are in the same position! Message me your fb names or something :smile: x

hello guys, have you tried to look in same facebook groups or in rental website like www.flatmateroom.co.uk or www.mindtheflat.co.uk. i'm sure you can find something there. best of luck V
Hello,

My name is Tim Del Rosario

Does anyone have a spare room going? I'm going to be studying Financial Maths with Business so if anyone has got a room to spare or looking for a housemate please let me know! Penrhyn Campus is where I'm going to study!
Hey me and 2 other girls have found a property in Kingston town centre, near the market place.
We are in desperate need of finding a fourth person for this property!
Its has 4 double rooms, a good sized lounge, right in the centre and is £550 each month

*mod edit - please use the PM function instead of posting personal experience*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending