Reply 1860
Original post by Pandora.
OMG The Kinks :teeth:
Usertitle

Original post by g.k.galloway
Priority :biggrin:
Why? :erm:
Original post by smile:D
History :awesome:, so basically it looks like lots of time in the library for me

Wow, good luck! Do you know where you want to go?
Original post by Grace_14
Wow, good luck! Do you know where you want to go?

I haven't completely finalised it yet...but so far I have Cambridge, Durham & UCL, what about you? :smile:

Why? :erm:

My teachers said to :redface:

I didn't think you could lest you were A2 :s-smilie:
Reply 1865
Original post by Lucy96
Woo! :biggrin: how's it looking as of yet? :biggrin:Posted from TSR Mobile

Very nice :biggrin: Thursdays off, couple of 10/11am lectures/ labs a 1pm start the odd 9am lab :biggrin:

What subject? :biggrin:
Original post by Soontobesuper
I didn't think you could lest you were A2 :s-smilie:

Evidently not :biggrin: I think that is the policy in some schools though :smile:

Original post by Blueray2
What subject? :biggrin:

Physics (AQA) :smile:
Arrrgggghhhhh!!!!!! So many decisions to make this year. It's gonna be tough but I'm gonna enjoy my last year of college :smile: :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dalek1099
I got 90.3% at French and I thought you were exceptional at French:confused:

Please don't talk to me.
Your post count dreams are over :parrot:

:teehee:

Not to worry folks, Dalek will replace me :tongue:
Reply 1870
Oh, I got worried for a second there, I thought you were off to uni already! :biggrin: It seems quite strange for a teacher to go for a priority remark at AS, but then I've not had much experience with it all. :smile:

Does anyone know what the deal is with the Scottish uni system? (The 3 subject thing) It seems strange to apply for a degree when that would only be 1/3 of what you study, so can anyone clear that up for me?
I haven't completely finalised it yet...but so far I have Cambridge, Durham & UCL, what about you? :smile:

Oh wow! So kinda high-brow?
A bit like you- subject to change, but York (currently my favourite), UEA, Bath, Nottingham & Southampton. :tongue:
Reply 1872

Does anyone know what the deal is with the Scottish uni system? (The 3 subject thing) It seems strange to apply for a degree when that would only be 1/3 of what you study, so can anyone clear that up for me?

Lolwut. They mad? I've never heard of that before, but looking it up, it's in the first two years and you can choose from modules in the same department or another one as some do. :confused:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
Reply 1873
A bit like you- subject to change, but York (currently my favourite), UEA, Bath, Nottingham & Southampton. :tongue:

If you have any questions about UEA in a few months time I'll be able to answer them :yep:
Reply 1874
Original post by adi19956
Lolwut. They mad? I've never heard of that before, but looking it up, it's in the first two years and you can choose from modules in the same department or another one as some do. :confused:
It does seem like a really strange idea! I'm actually really liking it though, especially considering how indecisive I can be. I can't find much info about it though, there must be something on TSR...

Joint honours is also starting to look a bit more appealing... hmm..... I don't like the idea of feeling like 'half' a student though, of that makes sense.

Anybody else considering Edinburgh? :smile:

I went to the York open day so I am also considering there - I really liked it - it seemed like they had loads of cool modules!
Original post by lilGem
Very nice :biggrin: Thursdays off, couple of 10/11am lectures/ labs a 1pm start the odd 9am lab :biggrin:

Sounds absolutely beautiful :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1877
Original post by Lucy96
Sounds absolutely beautiful :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll update you when my year long modules are put in :biggrin:
Reply 1878
Original post by lilGem
I'll update you when my year long modules are put in :biggrin:
Which halls are you in? :smile:
It does seem like a really strange idea! I'm actually really liking it though, especially considering how indecisive I can be. I can't find much info about it though, there must be something on TSR...

Joint honours is also starting to look a bit more appealing... hmm..... I don't like the idea of feeling like 'half' a student though, of that makes sense.

Anybody else considering Edinburgh? :smile:

I am :biggrin: Are you going to the open day on Monday by any chance?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest