The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2900
Original post by Red Fox
I'm in 8:45-3:00 every day even if I don't have a lesson.

That's like Beauchamp college! It's like a school because it's a sixth form but they just go in for lessons in year 13:yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2901
Original post by MattFletcher
Indie Rock

Okay, so bands like Bloc Party, The Maccabees, The Kooks, right? Got it. I'll be back in a minute with an album. :tongue:
Reply 2902
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Of course I remember you :smile: I wasn't sure if you were still around, sorry.

You weren't here in year 10 though :nah: . I think you joined shortly after Aurororororororo left, which was at the end of year 11 :yep:

excuse u lot ive been around from year 10 just not that active :frown:
Reply 2903
Original post by Red Fox
You're doing Bio, Chem, Physics and Maths right?:redface: Further Maths AS would be good and I don't think it's as heavy as other A-Levels if you have mathematical ability.

Yeah and My teacher is pushing for me to 5 ASs but i'm just not sure on the difficulty :/ so i want to play safe and do 4 but then she suggested just sitting in on lessons and going with it to see how it goes as she doesn't have to enter me for the exam until march ish :smile:

But then again i dont think further maths will matter much for medicine :/
Original post by sr234
That's like Beauchamp college! It's like a school because it's a sixth form but they just go in for lessons in year 13:yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is a new thing for my school. Before, you only had to attend lessons:frown:
Original post by techno836
Yeah and My teacher is pushing for me to 5 ASs but i'm just not sure on the difficulty :/ so i want to play safe and do 4 but then she suggested just sitting in on lessons and going with it to see how it goes as she doesn't have to enter me for the exam until march ish :smile:

History interests me but it's a big risk because I don't really know how good my essay writing is.

You weren't here in year 10 though :nah: . I think you joined shortly after Aurororororororo left, which was at the end of year 11 :yep:

I keep trying to get a foot in the thread, but it rarely gets noticed :colondollar:
Reply 2907
Original post by Red Fox
History interests me but it's a big risk because I don't really know how good my essay writing is.

haha essay subjects are always risky :rofl:

Why don't you do an EPQ? It can be on medicals research effect on society or something....
Reply 2909
Original post by lolface32
Why don't you do an EPQ? It can be on medicals research effect on society or something....

I was going to until i found out my 6th form don't offer it no more :unimpressed: :cry2: (i'd already started planning for it :rolleyes: )
Reply 2910
Original post by MattFletcher
Indie Rock

Have you heard of Tokyo Police Club? I'd recommend their 2008 album Elephant Shell.

I was going to until i found out my 6th form don't offer it no more :unimpressed: :cry2: (i'd already started planning for it :rolleyes: )

Meh, any time used up in revising for the 5th A-level can be used for volunteering work and some more extra-curricular stuff
Original post by Tibbz2
Opening Post :wink:

Start of the thread, bit list of all the subjects and boards people are on :smile:

and done :h: and if nobody answered, it's to be in the OP so when it comes to revision or you don't understand it you can find somebody on the same course as you and they can help you :h:

Thanks for clearing up the confusion (I always though OP meant other person :laugh: )
Reply 2913
Original post by lolface32
Meh, any time used up in revising for the 5th A-level can be used for volunteering work and some more extra-curricular stuff

yeah that's what i thought :-)
Original post by EvasiveRose
Thanks for clearing up the confusion (I always though OP meant other person :laugh: )

and no problem :h:
Original post by Red Fox
I'm in 8:45-3:00 every day even if I don't have a lesson.

Same, except my school finishes at 3.45 three times a week and 3.15 the other two days, and I'll have to stay late or arrive early some days for extra maths lessons because I'm doing Further Maths and that's the only way they can fit in enough lessons. :frown:
Original post by Dinasaurus
Alt J, Two Door Cinema Club, The 1975, Kodaline.

Also check out "Cardiac Arrest" by Bad Suns.

Speaking of music, I got tickets for Two Door Cinema Club and Bastille, can't bloody wait.

Seen Bastile and the 1975 and they're really good!
I'll check out the others
Original post by Red Fox
I was addicted to it:colondollar:

haha It is a good album!
Why do you have to ring the manchester apollo for Jake Bugg tickets fgs :angry: Booking online would be so much easier
Reply 2918

I was :cool: I remember you.
Reply 2919
Sucks that (as far as I know) nobody else in here is like really really really into pop punk. :frown:

Latest