The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Of course I remember you :smile: I wasn't sure if you were still around, sorry.

You weren't here in year 10 though :nah: . I think you joined shortly after Aurororororororo left, which was at the end of year 11 :yep:

what happened to Aurororororororo
Reply 2921
Original post by sarahiscool
what happened to Aurororororororo

i wonder what happened to kit^2a^5y too :frown:
Original post by techno836
i wonder what happened to kit^2a^5y too :frown:

I also haven't seen mango in awhile :frown: hopefully some will come back when school starts again, I miss them :frown: Now I think about it Bluffroom and Bude have also disappeared , although they do post occasionally
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2923
I also haven't seen mango in awhile :frown: hopefully some will come back when school starts again, I miss them :frown:

mango drops in and out, i think he is on holiday at the moment though ? :smile:
mango drops in and out, i think he is on holiday at the moment though ? :smile:

That would make sense ahaha I miss the forum when I first joined, it was a lot less confusing :redface:
Is the :lolwut: face for the reason I think it is ??? or would I be wrong in thinking that
Reply 2926
That would make sense ahaha I miss the forum when I first joined, it was a lot less confusing :redface:

haha there were less people and life was alot simpler back then :moon:
Original post by SophieB1997
Same, except my school finishes at 3.45 three times a week and 3.15 the other two days, and I'll have to stay late or arrive early some days for extra maths lessons because I'm doing Further Maths and that's the only way they can fit in enough lessons. :frown:

I feel for you. But wouldn't you have free periods during which you could do Further Maths (i.e. sit in with other people)?
My new school starts at 8.20 and finishes at 3.20 and has shorter lunch and break periods compared to my old school (I have 2 years to get used to it though :tongue:)
Hello everyone! I've never actually joined one of these forum at TSR before (I think I've always been a little scared xD ). But I'm really exciting in starting A levels this year and would love to get to know new people. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dinasaurus
Peterborough, an educational abyss.

In other news, I've got tickets for 2 whole gigs! Can't wait, literally woke up just so I could order them.

Oh cool!

Sorry, but what's gigs?
haha there were less people and life was alot simpler back then :moon:

ahhh the good ole' days

I honestly can't keep up with all these new people :s-smilie: :redface:
Reply 2931
ahhh the good ole' days

I honestly can't keep up with all these new people :s-smilie: :redface:

I know i've had to add loads of people to the OP but i wonder how many will be regulars :redface:
Reply 2932
Original post by YanaIguana
Hello everyone! I've never actually joined one of these forum at TSR before (I think I've always been a little scared xD ). But I'm really exciting in starting A levels this year and would love to get to know new people. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello :wavey: we not scary :nah:

although some can be rather err :erm: yeah :wink:
Original post by EvasiveRose
I feel for you. But wouldn't you have free periods during which you could do Further Maths (i.e. sit in with other people)?
My new school starts at 8.20 and finishes at 3.20 and has shorter lunch and break periods compared to my old school (I have 2 years to get used to it though :tongue:)

I don't really understand it tbh. Because I'll have less frees than people who don't do Further Maths too so I don't know why we'll have lessons outside school time as well :s-smilie: Maybe it'll make more sense when I see my timetable next week. I'm sure you'll settle in quickly, at least I'm already used to this schedule as I'm staying at the same school :smile:
i like listening to beaty music when im happy
and indie rock music when im feeling average
I know i've had to add loads of people to the OP but i wonder how many will be regulars :redface:

Hopefully no more than 15, my brain cant handle more than that

In other news I have been on TSR for nearly a year already :eek: How did time fly so quickly ???
Oh my god, first day of AS levels.

What. The. Hell.

Just looking through the pages in my C1/C2 Maths textbook creates a sickly feeling in my stomach. D:

Is it too late to drop out of Sixth Form and become a rapper instead?
Reply 2937
Hopefully no more than 15, my brain cant handle more than that

In other news I have been on TSR for nearly a year already :eek: How did time fly so quickly ???

haha i hope it's like 10 :colondollar:

:O haha i'm 1 and a half years old i think :colondollar:
Hello :wavey: we not scary :nah:

although some can be rather err :erm: yeah :wink:

Thank you for the welcome and warning xD haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2939
Original post by NikolaT
Oh my god, first day of AS levels.

What. The. Hell.

Just looking through the pages in my C1/C2 Maths textbook creates a sickly feeling in my stomach. D:

Is it too late to drop out of Sixth Form and become a rapper instead?

Nope :h: and dont worry C1 will ease you into really nice :h: especially if you got an A in GCSE if you got a B you may have to work i little bit more as it may be completely new concepts to you :h:

Latest