The Student Room Group

Rolf Harris questioned in sex offence probe.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by frankieboy
"Higher, lower" doe though. As well as "Brucey bonus".....:tongue:

Edit - * does. Sorry, keyboard's on it's way out.

If the price is right
Original post by cakefish
Nothing's been proven yet. Innocent until proven guilty and all that, don't you think?
How did my post in anyway suggest he was guilty. I was simply saying now the accusation has been made, an old guy with a beard and glasses suddenly appears far more creepy than he previously did.
Reply 42
Tie me the child down sport, tie me the child down!
Unnamed Australian former BBC child TV presenter has just been arrested in connection with the Savile case.
Original post by democracyforum
Unnamed Australian former BBC child TV presenter has just been arrested in connection with the Savile case.

BBC is saying Charged with 9 counts of indecent assault and 4 of making indecent images

:frown:
Reply 45
The jokes are coming pretty fast...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm... can ya tell who it is yet?;-)

-JonNgog
Original post by datpiff
The jokes are coming pretty fast...

I'll get my coat....
Reply 48
So it was more than Two Little Boys then ...
I hope this guy isn't a pedophile too.

didgeridoooo :/

Is it me or the above picture is......

Yes it is me and my mind.
Reply 51
I hope this guy isn't a pedophile too.

He's actually in a metal band now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
When they say he had indecent images on him, how could they tell what they were yet?
Reply 53
Original post by cakefish
Nothing's been proven yet. Innocent until proven guilty and all that, don't you think?

That's not how these cases work in terms of the public eye and the media. It's guilty until proven innocent. Even if the courts do show that he is innocent, he'll always be guilty/suspicious in the eyes of the public.
Original post by Tabris
That's not how these cases work in terms of the public eye and the media. It's guilty until proven innocent. Even if the courts do show that he is innocent, he'll always be guilty/suspicious in the eyes of the public.

Thanks to the pathetic, sub-intelligent mob type mentality the general public has, more than partly down to the tabloids exerting their evil little hold on people.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending