The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by smile:D
Hey guys, as we're all (pretty much) learning how to drive I thought you might be interested in a TSR giveaway of 100 theory DVDs, there are still 90+ left, see this thread :smile:

Can I hug you please? :tongue: :jumphug:
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Can I hug you please? :tongue: :jumphug:

hehe thanks :tongue:, but I honestly think they could have advertised it more, I stumbled on it by accident :colondollar:
Original post by lilGem
It covers all areas of biology like physiology, biochemistry, genetics, cell biology, evolutionary :yep:

:biggrin:

Thank you Lucy :hugs:

ahh okay :h: well best of luck :yy:
Original post by smile:D
hehe thanks :tongue:, but I honestly think they could have advertised it more, I stumbled on it by accident :colondollar:

If they did, there probably wouldn't be any more DVDs, so I guess there's a silver lining :mmm:. Thank you though :biggrin:
Reply 1924
Original post by techno836
ahh okay :h: well best of luck :yy:

Thank you :h:

Good luck with your A-levels :hugs:
Original post by lilGem
Thank you :h:

Good luck with your A-levels :hugs:

so you've clearly done biology A level and i'll be doing that so will you be around to help? or do you have any websites you'd recommend :colondollar: :h:
Reply 1926
so you've clearly done biology A level and i'll be doing that so will you be around to help? or do you have any websites you'd recommend :colondollar: :h:

Of course I will be :yep:

I didn't actually use any websites as I was with WJEC, it may be different for other exam boards though :redface:
Original post by lilGem
Of course I will be :yep:

I didn't actually use any websites as I was with WJEC, it may be different for other exam boards though :redface:

thankyou :awesome: and ahh okay :h:
Arrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm really nervous - just checked my timetable for next year and I'm down to do Chemistry when I'm dropping it and really want to do Maths. But I'm worried that now Maths will be scheduled during one of my other subjects and I'm really worried about it! Just hoping it's a mistake :redface:
Reply 1929
thankyou :awesome: and ahh okay :h:

I'll be on here on a sporadic basis I'm guessing with labs, lectures etc and with an LDR but I'll aim to help when I can :h:
Original post by Fudge143
£1333

:lol: you're supposed to send CJ a PM with the answer.
Original post by Endless Blue
Arrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm really nervous - just checked my timetable for next year and I'm down to do Chemistry when I'm dropping it and really want to do Maths. But I'm worried that now Maths will be scheduled during one of my other subjects and I'm really worried about it! Just hoping it's a mistake :redface:

You got your schedule early! I wish I knew what mine was. :frown: Will just have to wait till Tuesday...
:lol: you're supposed to send cj a pm with the answer.

i haven't had a driving lesson yet but buzzing that i'm getting a free dvd :biggrin: :biggrin:
Going back on Wednesday, I'm really really excited! Can't wait to get started :biggrin:
Did anyone else start A2 studies before they broke up like me?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Dr. Django
i haven't had a driving lesson yet but buzzing that i'm getting a free dvd :biggrin: :biggrin:

Haha everything is better when its free. Do you have lessons booked?
Original post by g.k.galloway
Going back on Wednesday, I'm really really excited! Can't wait to get started :biggrin:

I'm also excited :biggrin:

And yes, it doesn't seem so bad yet, but obviously the content has only just started :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
I'm also excited :biggrin:

And yes, it doesn't seem so bad yet, but obviously the content has only just started :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hehe :smile:
We've done quite a lot, 3 topics done in C3 - starting the 4th, done three whole biology topics and 2 chem :biggrin: done lots in physics too but I think I'm dropping it :biggrin:

Haha everything is better when its free. Do you have lessons booked?

Nope I only turned 17 pretty recently and had my UKCAT a few days after, need to get my provisional :L Yourself?
Original post by g.k.galloway

Yep :smile:, I'm super happy about the topics we're doing next year :ahee:, just worried about interviews and applications though :s-smilie:

Can you believe this is our last year :nopity:?!

It seems to have gone so fast...:nyan:

I may have gone a little emote crazy on this post :mmm:
just started yr 13 today. seems rather unreal. everything is just going really fast and we had to fill in our UCAS application forms and just basically start all the university work now. The year has just started and I'm feeling the stress of the exams coming up next June. Not to mention the LNAT's test I'm doing in November. Good luck to everyone in yr 13 btw :smile:

Latest