The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by smile:D
Yep :smile:, I'm super happy about the topics we're doing next year :ahee:, just worried about interviews and applications though :s-smilie:

Can you believe this is our last year :nopity:?!

It seems to have gone so fast...:nyan:

I may have gone a little emote crazy on this post :mmm:

Interviews and applications will be super stressful but will be worth it in the end! :biggrin:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by maryamzahid
just started yr 13 today. seems rather unreal. everything is just going really fast and we had to fill in our UCAS application forms and just basically start all the university work now. The year has just started and I'm feeling the stress of the exams coming up next June. Not to mention the LNAT's test I'm doing in November. Good luck to everyone in yr 13 btw :smile:

Oh wow you started early :K: . I'm sure it'll be so much easier after all the application stuff is done though. Where are you planning on applying?? Good luck with the LNAT btw :smile:
just started yr 13 today. seems rather unreal. everything is just going really fast and we had to fill in our UCAS application forms and just basically start all the university work now. The year has just started and I'm feeling the stress of the exams coming up next June. Not to mention the LNAT's test I'm doing in November. Good luck to everyone in yr 13 btw :smile:

You started today? :O jeepers!
We were told to start our forms over the holidays, and PS first drafts so hopefully it won't be too stressful! Good luck though, it all sounds very exciting!

Original post by Dr. Django
Nope I only turned 17 pretty recently and had my UKCAT a few days after, need to get my provisional :L Yourself?

Ah that's fair enough, moat people get their provisional before their 17ths :tongue:
I've had a few lessons already, more to come though :biggrin:
Anyone younger than 15 (DoB21.09.1997) here?
Original post by g.k.galloway
Hehe :smile:
We've done quite a lot, 3 topics done in C3 - starting the 4th, done three whole biology topics and 2 chem :biggrin: done lots in physics too but I think I'm dropping it :biggrin:

Wow, you really have gone through a lot! :tongue: Ah physics, I was never good at that, too much maths involved :colondollar:
Original post by The nameless one

Sadly most of us here will be 17 :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The nameless one

You've got the wrong thread kid
Original post by Boy_wonder_95

Hahaha :rofl: ...although mr Darknight ... that post seems rather suspicious :erm:

So I guess I shall take the suspicion as no???
Well...if it convinces you that I am actually in year 13, then I advanced 2 school years...
Oh wow you started early :K: . I'm sure it'll be so much easier after all the application stuff is done though. Where are you planning on applying?? Good luck with the LNAT btw :smile:

hehe the school I go to starts a week early but we get a longer half term holiday. and thanks I'm applying for Liverpool, Leeds and few others which require the LNAT (Liverpool and Leeds don't require it but its good to have to stand out). And yeah the UCAS thing was so confusing and there have been a few changes to the track layout for 2014 applicants and so on. can't believe the time has come to apply soon. feels like it was yesterday I was nervous about secondary school...aaah memories :rolleyes: where you planning on applying? :smile:
You started today? :O jeepers!
We were told to start our forms over the holidays, and PS first drafts so hopefully it won't be too stressful! Good luck though, it all sounds very exciting!

yeah we started today coz of my schools term holidays and stuff like that hehe. and yeah we have to hand in our personal statement drafts as soon as possible and I'm pretty sure mines really bad. :smile: aah well we have got a lot of time I suppose to work on it. and thanks :P what course u planning on doing at uni and whereabouts u thinking of heading?

A bit early and on a friday as well :gah: Good luck for LNAT :biggrin:
Original post by Blueray2
A bit early and on a friday as well :gah: Good luck for LNAT :biggrin:

haha thanks. and yeah it all seems a little rushed as we just started talking about the application process and the prom/yearbook everything in one day. A little too much to take in haha :rolleyes: hopefully this year we'll all do fine and perhaps even better than we did last year. :smile:
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Ah that's fair enough, moat people get their provisional before their 17ths :tongue:
I've had a few lessons already, more to come though :biggrin:

I have no idea how to attach stuff on TSR so the markschemes are proving difficult to give to you :s-smilie:
Original post by Endless Blue
I have no idea how to attach stuff on TSR so the markschemes are proving difficult to give to you :s-smilie:

Its fine if you can't. If you go to advanced (reply), there should be some sort of paperclip icon which opens a pop-up where you browse files then upload it
yeah we started today coz of my schools term holidays and stuff like that hehe. and yeah we have to hand in our personal statement drafts as soon as possible and I'm pretty sure mines really bad. :smile: aah well we have got a lot of time I suppose to work on it. and thanks :P what course u planning on doing at uni and whereabouts u thinking of heading?

Medicine hopefully :smile:
I'm not certain on my uni choices yet but probably Imperial, Leicester, Newcastle and HYMS. Nottingham may make its way into that list though :smile:
I'm not certain on my uni choices yet but probably Imperial, Leicester, Newcastle and HYMS. Nottingham may make its way into that list though :smile:

Nice choices :P
Original post by Paramore<3
Big thanks for that! Would have never seen it otherwise. :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by mynameisntbobk
Can I hug you please? :tongue: :jumphug:

hehe thanks :tongue:, but I honestly think they could have advertised it more, I stumbled on it by accident :colondollar:

What's with all those negs for those comments you made? :s-smilie: Pos reped you all :biggrin:
No one applying to Southampton? :biggrin:

ooh really good choices those. I have a few friends which went to Nottingham and one that went to Leicester. Nottingham is a really nice place and Leicester is really good for medicine. Haha its funny because I was actually wanting to do medicine when I was in yr 7-8, weird how it completely changes in to Law. good luck btw :smile:

Latest