The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Olympiad
Random user asking for revision help / asking whether I'm alive etcetc

I was away from using the site but I was still active with voting as MP and reading MHOC/MUN related inboxes but extremely busy be active on the threads

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right. The MHOC/MUN pms can get annoying! :tongue:
Original post by Decerto
Oh right. The MHOC/MUN pms can get annoying! :tongue:

I meant I read those so they didn't count in my 140, I've replied to 3 so far LOOOL.

Somebody PMed me saying "I have snot up my nose. Shall I pick it or use a tissue?"
:erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I meant I read those so they didn't count in my 140, I've replied to 3 so far LOOOL.

Somebody PMed me saying "I have snot up my nose. Shall I pick it or use a tissue?"
:erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well i'm sure that PM certainly went straight in the bin. :tongue:
Original post by Decerto
Well i'm sure that PM certainly went straight in the bin. :tongue:

I replied saying "Save paper, pick your nose."

Posted from TSR Mobile
I replied saying "Save paper, pick your nose."

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh my :lol:
Reply 3225
Not sure if anyone here is above yr 12 but hopefully there will be a few
Has anyone been on the Pathways2Law programme?
And if so is it only available to those who achieve 5A*s/5As? Because I did underachieve in my GCSEs but I've heard programmes like this and also summer schools are really helpful when applying to Uni but due to my underachievement at GCSE would I still be able to get into a summer school or a programme like Pathways2Law?
Original post by Mr.Nor
Everyone still forgotten I've been here since year 10 </3

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been here since Mark IV Year 11 :tongue:
The Smiths are top in the evening you know
I don't know how long I've been here for.

Somebody go through the effort of checking please and let me know :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3229
Still waiting for a fellow posi posi pop punk bruh to join this thread. :redface:
I don't know how long I've been here for.

Somebody go through the effort of checking please and let me know :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No :smile:
Original post by MattFletcher
No :smile:

Please :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've been here since before I was even born.

Ah, those were simpler times...
:proud:The king has entered the building... uhhhhh huh

do people use desktops more to access tsr, or laptops?
Reply 3234
Original post by Glitch96
:proud:The king has entered the building... uhhhhh huh

do people use desktops more to access tsr, or laptops?

Desktop usually, it's my personal one.

We have a family laptop, but I rarely ever touch it - unless I'm recording acoustic demos with my mate.

I will occasionally use the TSR App, but it's kind of annoying when I want to type a long reply. :rolleyes:
Always use my phone

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucas.
Desktop usually, it's my personal one.

We have a family laptop, but I rarely ever touch it - unless I'm recording acoustic demos with my mate.

I will occasionally use the TSR App, but it's kind of annoying when I want to type a long reply. :rolleyes:

Laptop for me, Technically I have 3, except one is over 12 years old and the other has a broken screen, there was an insect that i tried to kill :tongue: i need to sell them for parts really...

Navigating an active thread like this is impossible on a phone, there are 300 pages on the mobile version O.O
Reply 3237
Original post by Glitch96
Laptop for me, Technically I have 3, except one is over 12 years old and the other has a broken screen, there was an insect that i tried to kill :tongue: i need to sell them for parts really...

Navigating an active thread like this is impossible on a phone, there are 300 pages on the mobile version O.O

Haha oh wow, I've done that before. :wink: As long as you got the insect then it's alright. :tongue:

Yeah, and it sucks how you can't multi-quote. AND I only really properly use my phone in bed at night (like 1am - 5am) and this thread is the only one I look at all the time and nothing ever happens because everyone is a lightweight in this thread and goes to sleep. :tongue: Or maybe I'm the weird one...
Original post by Lucas.
Haha oh wow, I've done that before. :wink: As long as you got the insect then it's alright. :tongue:

Yeah, and it sucks how you can't multi-quote. AND I only really properly use my phone in bed at night (like 1am - 5am) and this thread is the only one I look at all the time and nothing ever happens because everyone is a lightweight in this thread and goes to sleep. :tongue: Or maybe I'm the weird one...

Your avatar looks like you tried to facepalm so hard your hand actually went through your head in disgust.

Thought you might like to know...
Reply 3239
Original post by NikolaT
Your avatar looks like you tried to facepalm so hard your hand actually went through your head in disgust.

Thought you might like to know...

That is what it's meant to be. :tongue:

The amount of times I've actually wanted to act out my avatar after reading some of the things I've seen on this website... Mainly when I want to try and be helpful in the GCSE forum, and all I see is "I got 8A*s and 1A, does that mean I've ruined every single possible chance of ever studying medicine in my life.. ever!?" :facepalm:

Latest