The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sultana
Sort of yes, I just didnt want to bother you about it :redface:

Is ok, I hadn't forgotten or anything - just obviously it's been hard to find time to talk lately. PM me/give me a poke on skype and we can discuss it again. :smile:
Reply 6961
Original post by superwolf
Is ok, I hadn't forgotten or anything - just obviously it's been hard to find time to talk lately. PM me/give me a poke on skype and we can discuss it again. :smile:

er really not possible :ashamed:
I'm online quite a bit so if you see me and you're free say hello? That way its you bothering me :tongue:
Original post by Sultana
er really not possible :ashamed:
I'm online quite a bit so if you see me and you're free say hello? That way its you bothering me :tongue:

Sure. :smile:
Original post by Sultana

:hugs:
Sorry I never replied to your PM btw, but I'm glad it wasn't too awful or anything.

No worries. I still don't know what to make of it, I got in such a state. :s-smilie:
my thoughts havnt been very rational recently and its scarring the crap out of me.

Spoiler

im meant to be a completely rational human being that can perfom adult tasks and sorting out an adult life.
but instead i spend my nights crying and my days somehow passing as a human being.
holding a conversation seems imposible today, its only me and my step dad for the next 22 hours or so, and i so cant cope with that.

i cant even run anywhere though.
Reply 6965
Hello all, I can't seem to shift the low mood. I have some idea as to way I feel
This way but it's out of my control. So any mood lifting advice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6966
feeling incredibly low
Original post by 08batee
feeling incredibly low

can PM me if you need hun, im free ALL night and will welcome anyone chatting to me :smile:
Scared. Very worried about going back to work.
Reply 6969
Original post by PonchoKid
can PM me if you need hun, im free ALL night and will welcome anyone chatting to me :smile:

Thanks hun. Feeling pretty much non functional atm but if I feel slightly better then I will do. Hope you're okay.
Original post by 08batee
Thanks hun. Feeling pretty much non functional atm but if I feel slightly better then I will do. Hope you're okay.

:hugs: hope things get much better

urrm im about to enter breakdown tonight, my mum left home at like 2pm for a 24 hour shift, and my step dads told me hes going out TONIGHT he hasnt been out on a saturday in ages why tonight, im home alone, i deffinately cant cope with being home alone at night :cry2:
Reply 6971
:hugs: hope things get much better

urrm im about to enter breakdown tonight, my mum left home at like 2pm for a 24 hour shift, and my step dads told me hes going out TONIGHT he hasnt been out on a saturday in ages why tonight, im home alone, i deffinately cant cope with being home alone at night :cry2:

:hugs: can you talk to Rory on Skype to make you feel less alone? Or invite someone round?

Literally dissolving already. Night times are so ****ing hard and im frustrated. I'm frustrated with people around me in real life and frustrated mainly at myself. cant cope on any level and im sick and tired. just need to rant cause im halfway between sobbing and screaming.
Original post by 08batee
:hugs: can you talk to Rory on Skype to make you feel less alone? Or invite someone round?

Literally dissolving already. Night times are so ****ing hard and im frustrated. I'm frustrated with people around me in real life and frustrated mainly at myself. cant cope on any level and im sick and tired. just need to rant cause im halfway between sobbing and screaming.

hes asleep, left him a text, but i dunno when hell wake up :s-smilie:
i have no one round here, and those people i do have cant drive and neither can i :cry2:

hope things will be ok hun :hugs:
Argh meant to be playing hockey tonight, terrified about it. I don't know why I sign myself up for stuff - I always get really scared beforehand. :colondollar: There will be actual real live people there who I'll have to talk to. :afraid:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Sabertooth
Argh meant to be playing hockey tonight, terrified about it. I don't know why I sign myself up for stuff - I always get really scared beforehand. :colondollar: There will be actual real live people there who I'll have to talk to. :afraid:

Good luck, you'll be great! :yep:

could prehaps go for a little bit?
because you really enjoy hockey, even if its to stand on the sideline and watch?
Original post by superwolf
Good luck, you'll be great! :yep:

I hope so. :afraid:

How're the mice? Warmed up to you yet?

could prehaps go for a little bit?
because you really enjoy hockey, even if its to stand on the sideline and watch?

I think I'd feel a bit embarrassed dragging all my kit there then watching from the side. :colondollar: Also can't play for only a little while as we'll be in teams and everyone will hate me if I leave my team one player down. My wife said to go, look around to see who's there and then leave if I don't feel I can do it which seems fair enough.
Reply 6977
hes asleep, left him a text, but i dunno when hell wake up :s-smilie:
i have no one round here, and those people i do have cant drive and neither can i :cry2:

hope things will be ok hun :hugs:

:console: Try and stay distracted as best as you can to keep your mind preoccupied. How about watching TV or youtube videos?
I think I'd feel a bit embarrassed dragging all my kit there then watching from the side. :colondollar: Also can't play for only a little while as we'll be in teams and everyone will hate me if I leave my team one player down. My wife said to go, look around to see who's there and then leave if I don't feel I can do it which seems fair enough.

maybe go this time without your kit and prehaps meet the other players, then next time youll atleast have been before.
you can do it! :hugs:

Original post by 08batee
:console: Try and stay distracted as best as you can to keep your mind preoccupied. How about watching TV or youtube videos?

hhes awake now thankfully, he said hes gonna text me all night so i feel safe.
watching xfactor atm so thats keeping me going for now :smile:
hope your feeling better :hugs:
Ended up telling my parents just how bad things got for me last year at uni and that I'm scared that it'll happen again and they were so much better about it than they have been. They said they wish I'd told them earlier or at least when it was happening and they might have been more supportive and made more of an effort to understand when I was upset for seemingly no reason.

They also said I need to work on my self-esteem because I obviously have a low opinion of myself and I shouldn't, so I suppose that might be what I end up talking about in counselling when I go back.

I'm a bit more hopeful now though :smile:

Latest