The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6880
Original post by ProgFeanor
Actually, yes, I think we're gonna do worse than the Rams on defense.
You already offered me RunDMC before, who I think is a beast, but with Andre Brown out, I wanna give David Wilson a shot and see if he can take over the Giants running game.

Alright it seems that I can't think of anything to offer you, and I understand that you wanna give Wilson a go but I genuinely think I'm offering you a good trade with Mcfadden, but just to tip it in your favour even more, will you take DMC and either Antonio Gates or Jermichael Finley for Martellus Bennett or are we never gonna get anywhere with this? haha :biggrin:
Reply 6881
Original post by Malevolent
****ing cost an arm and a leg as well :rofl:

I can imagine!
Original post by bornab3
Alright it seems that I can't think of anything to offer you, and I understand that you wanna give Wilson a go but I genuinely think I'm offering you a good trade with Mcfadden, but just to tip it in your favour even more, will you take DMC and either Antonio Gates or Jermichael Finley for Martellus Bennett or are we never gonna get anywhere with this? haha :biggrin:

Dammit, hit a soft spot there, not In love with Olsen... I'll think about it. What I don't like about McFadden is that Oakland's O-Line is completely depleted, I don't have a ton of trust in their runblocking.
Reply 6883
Original post by ProgFeanor
Dammit, hit a soft spot there, not In love with Olsen... I'll think about it. What I don't like about McFadden is that Oakland's O-Line is completely depleted, I don't have a ton of trust in their runblocking.

Ok that's fine by me, but I'd prefer to get this done in the next few days tbh because I wanna see how everything turns out in case I wanna do some last minute trades with others (I'm thinking about trading for Pitta and Hernadez :P). As for the O-line, they may not be the best but I really do think that Mcfadden compensates for that with what he does when he gets the ball! Anyway, think about it mate and get back to me :wink:
Original post by bornab3
I can imagine!

Compared to the Browns game at least :rofl:
Here's something lovely:

Apparently, four UDFAs will make the Texans 53-man-roster this year. And they're on there because they worked their asses of and made plays. I don't know what the numbers are around the league (meaning I don't know if four guys is a lot), but I'm happy to see those guys getting a chance.
Reply 6886
http://http://www.nfluk.com/opinions/articles/channel-4-becomes-exclusive-terrestrial-tv-home-nfl-uk

You may or may not have seen this but it means no more terrible BBC Red Button coverage and no BBCOne Superbowl, I'm definitely not watching the Superbowl on Channel 4 so I'm very glad of SkyGo
Four UDFAs sounds about normal I think. Special teams is a high turnover job.
Tim Tebow released by the Patriots. :sad:

Spoiler

Zoltan Mesko cut as well? So Ryan Allen won the punting battle :eek:

YOU DONT MESS WITH THE ZOLTAN!
Reply 6890
Original post by Malevolent
Tim Tebow released by the Patriots. :sad:

Spoiler

:frown:((

Posted from TSR Mobile
So pissed off about Zoltan Mesko he wont be out of a job for long.

https://www.facebook.com/ZoltanMesko14/posts/418239154953410

So classy :sad:
hahaha man I love Manziel. 15 yard penalty for Unsportsmanlike conduct and he went to one of the rice players that he would give him his autograph :rofl:
Let's go longhorns!
Texas fight!
Reply 6896
Made such an error downloading that vipbox thing. Took me a good hour to get deltasearch off my computer... guess I'm not watching college football this season either!
Reply 6897
Original post by Wattsy
Made such an error downloading that vipbox thing. Took me a good hour to get deltasearch off my computer... guess I'm not watching college football this season either!

You downloaded it?!? Those are ads that come up, you're not suppose to download them, just close all the ads and choose a game, you don't need anything called vipbox mate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6898
Original post by bornab3
You downloaded it?!? Those are ads that come up, you're not suppose to download them, just close all the ads and choose a game, you don't need anything called vipbox mate

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, what a strange website. I'll give it another go, I'm quite proud I won that battle with delta search though not being a computer genius by any stretch. That thing had some staying power!

In other news Tebow got cut :mad::mad::mad:

I don't like him but he's just so divisive and funny that I want him around the league. Hearing the Raiders could be his destination if he is to land a job.but I just want a team with an awful QB to take him on, put him in as their 2nd string to start with and hopefully watch him overtake them and become a starter again! The League without Tebow is just not the same.
Original post by Wattsy
The League without Tebow is just not the same.

You're right, it's much better without him

Latest