The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 720
Original post by jordforce
Ok. If you could let me know what evidence you have of this other than a conspiracy based on blood sucking zionists? Seriously I'd love to see it. Even a potential motive on Israel's part?

The plan for a greater israel, divide & conquer, FBI whistleblower, pipeline politics.

it's all out there. Tin foil hat claims are pointless and infantile attempts to kill an argument.

Now for 1) violence occurs all over the arab world between Sunni's and shi'ites who openly hate each other.
And for 2) why would Israel want to destabilise Lebanon? What does that achieve? If it were ever possible that there could be a coherent arab force then it may achieve something but the sectarian split and the USA and Saudi's alliance will ensure that that never happens. If you believe that Israel are behind the whole sectarian split which has been alive since the birth of Islam then I have no words for you.

Israel has every reason to destabilise lebanon.

The purpose is simple, create a distraction to keep arabs in a coma always looking inwards rather than focusing the attention on outside forces spearheading the sectarian strife.

Qatar and saudi arabia are financing madrasahs and sunni clerics to preach garbage. That's how you end up with so many wahhabi fighters in syria doing jihad against the "infidel alawites" whereas the only place a genuine jihad could be fought is in Palestine and israel.

Now to the genocide. There is no nation in the world that bears the scars so recently of genocide. The image of skeleton like jews being led into the gas chambers is still fresh on Israel's mind. Now why would they then decide to commit genocide on the arabs one bomb at a time? That wouldn't even be possible considering how fast they're shooting babies out. Israeli's are people, not robots, they have no interest in genocide. They only have an interest in ensuring they are not on the end of another one. Open your eyes.

it's quasi-genocide.

Israel is co-responsible for the deaths of hundreds upon thousands in the arab world. You speak as though israel's a jewish state, when it doesn't even follow some of the most basic precepts of the Torah.

save your tripe for someone who doesn't understand IR, because you're doing a poor job convincing me of anything.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 721
I don't actually condone this - it is just politics though. The peace process was going on for decades to no avail. The only peace treaties signed were with Egypt and Jordan (now what do they have in common?). Netanyahu doesn't think a Peace deal is close. If he were to stop building then it would just weaken Israel's position when talks do start.

Anyways, peace with the Palestinians won't change anything anyway. Israel's existence needs to be accepted by it's larger arab neighbours.

Israel's not interested in peace talks, never was, never has been.

So refraining from building on land that is not there's, would weaken israel's position for peace talks?

We know which side you're on.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Rovey
The plan for a greater israel, divide & conquer, FBI whistleblower, pipeline politics.

it's all out there. Tin foil hat claims are pointless and infantile attempts to kill an argument.

The plan for a greater Israel? Israel have never started a war. In fact any land that they have ceded in victories has been given back after peace talks.

Original post by Rovey
Israel has every reason to destabilise lebanon.

The purpose is simple, create a distraction to keep arabs in a coma always looking inwards rather than focusing the attention on outside forces spearheading the sectarian strife.

So Israel are spearheading the sectarian strife to create a distraction to prevent the arabs from realising that Israel are...spearheading the sectarian strife. Sorry?

Original post by Rovey

Qatar and saudi arabia are financing madrasahs and sunni clerics to preach garbage. That's how you end up with so many wahhabi fighters in syria doing jihad against the "infidel alawites" whereas the only place a genuine jihad could be fought is in Palestine and israel.

I never said otherwise.

Original post by Rovey
it's quasi-genocide.

Israel is co-responsible for the deaths of hundreds upon thousands in the arab world. You speak as though israel's a jewish state, when it doesn't even follow some of the most basic precepts of the Torah.

save your tripe for someone who doesn't understand IR, because you're doing a poor job convincing me of anything.

Why are Israel co-responsible for deaths of hundreds of thousands of arabs?

You understand IR do you? I bet you believe in the New World Order too. The problem with so many IR forum experts is they over analyse absolutely everything and that everything is a conspiracy meaning simple arguments are then 'tripe'.

I've read countless books on the conflict but I'm happy to read another one if you could recommend one with balanced and objective views which also argues your points? I will then be happy to give you my thoughts.

Original post by Rovey
Israel's not interested in peace talks, never was, never has been.

So refraining from building on land that is not there's, would weaken israel's position for peace talks?

We know which side you're on.

Of course it weakens their position if they're ever forced to the table, but I agree currently Netanyahu has no interest in peace talks. Most probably because they will inevitably be fruitless.

But they've never wanted them? When the rhetoric in the past coming from Israel has always been "we want peace" and from the arabs "we will drive them into the sea", I know which side I'll believe. No doubt, that's a conspiracy too.

Right back at ya friend.

Anyways, I'm going to enjoy my weekend. I look forward to your book recommendation.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 723
Israel have never started a war.. .

Pretty much sums your entire post.

"israel has never started a war"

They engaged lebanon in 2006 after hezbollah killed and captured 5 soldiers, with israel keeping dozens of hezbollah soldiers in prison without trial.

even if i were to recommend anything informative, nothing would get into that skull of your's if that's anything to go by.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 724
Original post by Ama2007
x

I suggest either you give proof to back your BS or stop wasting every ones time.
Reply 725
Original post by Ama2007
Not as horrible as it is now...this is the lowest of the lowest. But I gather from your posts and your rather fruitless comments you rather see alwites killing sunnis it gives you more pleasure to see army officers telling normal sunni guys to kiss their shoes and kneel to the god "bashar"...You rather see alwites raping sunni women and killin sunni children, this is nothing to do with terrorism this is your hatred towards Muslims in general especially sunnis. The alwites in their power have killed more than any "terrorist" has in syria. I wont start down that road because its pointless but you know too well that the government (national security, army..etc) consists of more than 80% alwites who have ruled the country for the past 40 years and have brought it to its knees, they have started a sectarian war although they deny it, as always claim to be the victim.

The only problem here is not everyone is as naive as you and they have (most people) realised by now that Bashar is killing people in syria rather than the usual waffle "bashar is fighting terrorist..bashar is peaceful guy, bashar is bringing stability" Who are you kidding by saying stability, there was never any stability in syria and there will never be unless bashar is kicked out of the country or better still imprisoned for his horrific crimes along with any supporters who shout for violence and support a sectarian war.

Why don't you tell your Al Nusra to go fight in Egypt or Palestine?
Original post by Th1rdeyeIL
Assad is an international hero and celebrity

Assad is a tyrant who has it deserved to live in a dessert for the rest of his life. He is not a celebrity, much less a hero. He is responsible for genocide in Syria.
Reply 727
Original post by Kallisto
Assad is a tyrant who has it deserved to live in a dessert for the rest of his life. .

A dessert? like a fudge cake?
Reply 728
Assad is a tyrant who has it deserved to live in a dessert for the rest of his life.

Al Saud are worse.
Original post by Ama2007
We have heard that one before...bring something else now its getting really boring now...

Assad repeating the same crap time and time again and only uneducated hooligans will believe him because one cannot be bothered to look up and read the history of syria and find out that this didnt just happen out the blue...Its been going on for 1000s of years.

If you wanna believe what assad says then do so...its a free world...believe what you want think what you want. It aint gonna change nothing in syria. Syria will always be syria. Bashar will always be Bashar and the syrians will always be the best nation ever existed in history.

Their bravery is un-describable.

Indescribable?

Thus nothing will stop them to achieve what they want...freedom. NOthing will stop them...they sacrificed 100,000 men, women and children are they going to throw it away now?

The Rebels are bloodthirsty amateurs.

I think not!

What a niave view you have.
The plan for a greater Israel? Israel have never started a war. In fact any land that they have ceded in victories has been given back after peace talks.

So Israel are spearheading the sectarian strife to create a distraction to prevent the arabs from realising that Israel are...spearheading the sectarian strife. Sorry?

I never said otherwise.

Why are Israel co-responsible for deaths of hundreds of thousands of arabs?

You understand IR do you? I bet you believe in the New World Order too. The problem with so many IR forum experts is they over analyse absolutely everything and that everything is a conspiracy meaning simple arguments are then 'tripe'.

I've read countless books on the conflict but I'm happy to read another one if you could recommend one with balanced and objective views which also argues your points? I will then be happy to give you my thoughts.

Of course it weakens their position if they're ever forced to the table, but I agree currently Netanyahu has no interest in peace talks. Most probably because they will inevitably be fruitless.

But they've never wanted them? When the rhetoric in the past coming from Israel has always been "we want peace" and from the arabs "we will drive them into the sea", I know which side I'll believe. No doubt, that's a conspiracy too.

Right back at ya friend.

Anyways, I'm going to enjoy my weekend. I look forward to your book recommendation.

Well said. Ignore these Anti Semites.*
Original post by TP4
A dessert? like a fudge cake?

A place on which no people exist, so Assad can be a dictator there for himself without to damage people.
Reply 732
A place on which no people exist, so Assad can be a dictator there for himself without to damage people.

Syrian conflict is not about 1 man (assad) its about the 1400 y/o Islamic war for power between shia v sunni
Original post by Lord Hysteria
No, but I've watched the Matrix so reality is an illusion, and we're being harvested by robots?

You see. I'm on your wavelength.

haha.. no. Reality is reality. But sometimes it can be illusion. We merely see the waves that move across the surface of the sea. We are unable to see the underwater waves without special tools. We can't see "them" playing that game below the surface of water . Who is "them"? Why don't you ask Mr.Snowden?
Reply 734
Assad is a tyrant who has it deserved to live in a dessert for the rest of his life. He is not a celebrity, much less a hero. He is responsible for genocide in Syria.

lol...he doesn't deserve to live...

But if he does then a drain pipe full of rats would suit him and his stupid wife...just like Gaddafi...he hasnt learned his lesson yet...

The face speaks for itself....no need for words.! This is what your lover bashar does on daily basis, you hypocrite!

[video="youtube;L_5kMRLD4TI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=L_5kMRLD4TI#t=13[/video]

Can you spot the terrorist? they are shouting allahu akbar thus they must be terrorist
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Ama2007

But if he does then a drain pipe full of rats would suit him and his stupid wife...just like Gaddafi...he hasnt learned his lesson yet...

The face speaks for itself....no need for words.! This is what your lover bashar does on daily basis, you hypocrite!

[video="youtube;L_5kMRLD4TI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=L_5kMRLD4TI#t=13[/video]

Hello, I just wanted to led you know I will be forming a petition against intervention in Syria as well as writing to my MP and possibly the foreign secretary. There is not point in wasting British money and lives in a war with Syria, Once the war is over then we should decide what to do with Syria.
Reply 736
Original post by Rational Thinker

Hello, I just wanted to led you know I will be forming a petition against intervention in Syria as well as writing to my MP and possibly the foreign secretary. There is not point in wasting British money and lives in a war with Syria, Once the war is over then we should decide what to do with Syria.

A little late there pal, UK will not be going for Military Intervention in Syria.
Reply 737
[QUOTE="Thinker;44291141" Rational="Rational"]
Original post by Ama2007

Good on you!

LOL once the war is over, you aint go no say in anything....

"If You Are Absent During My Struggle, Don’t Expect To Be Present During My Success" Thats the attitude of most of the syrians...logical!

Am afraid thats not how it works, what your saying is..we will let bashar slaughter all the syrians and THEN once he has finished doing so we will invite him to the table :rolleyes: and then we can discuss syrias future over dead corpse...(and then we can bring another hypocrite, just like we created bashar...we can always bring another one to replace him in order to continue oppressing the syrians)

Good job...:colone:
Original post by Ama2007
lol...he doesn't deserve to live... (...)

I guess you didn't understand me, didn't you? When I said Assad has it deserved to live in a dessert, I meant that he can live there til death, without food, without water, its quasi a painful capital punishment.

What should be done in your opinion? a military intervention by the USA and the rest? do you believe that it is a solution? if it comes to a military intervention, then the situation in Syria escalated.
Reply 739
I guess you didn't understand me, didn't you? When I said Assad has it deserved to live in a dessert, I meant that he can live there til death, without food, without water, its quasi a painful capital punishment.

What should be done in your opinion? a military intervention by the USA and the rest? do you believe that it is a solution? if it comes to a military intervention, then the situation in Syria escalated.

In any case he should be punished for his crimes otherwise he will not be the last president/man to kill savagely we will see a new level to this in coming years we will see the results of our action and how it has promoted any potential terrorist...its a matter of fact when you see someone is doing something wrong and you dont stop him you r only provoking him and helping him to go even further.

In my opinion, I dont think the UN or the USA should intervene. However if thats the only option then I would have to go with it.

I prefer it if they armed the opposition and the syrians in order to defend themselves against the tyrant. This is only logic that if you want to have a fair fight then both sides should be armed and at the same page, that way only army personnel will be killed, thus saving many civilian lives. But because Bashar knows the civilians are weak, they are unarmed, he attacks them instead of the rebels...Look at the death toll, how many FSA members died and compare that to the number of syrians killed. There is a huge difference.

One may say that you are provoking the war. You are not.

Assad is already getting support (military) from China, russia and Hezbollah and dont forget he is a president thus he has the whole countries power and money in his pocket, so its only fair that the opposition get support. That way the fighting will end sooner rather than later. Whereas leaving it like this is the worst thing you can do. Let me explain.

You are empowering one side (Bashar) and denying the other side any ammunition, thus you are basically helping the massacre of a specific section of the syrians and that would be fatal. This is what I call sectarian. Helping the alwites and shias and letting the sunnis die just like that, you are asking for A LOT of trouble because people are not that stupid and they would have noticed from reports and from Nusrallah that bashar is mainly targeting the muslim sunni. Therefore in order to reduce the blood and speed up this painful process, one must arm the rebels.

In addition, if we want to have any say in future of syria, we must support them now, because trust me they wont be too glad at the idea of

"we will let you die for now...but when everything is over we gonna shove it down your throat what ever president we like" It wont work...and then the conflict will escalate.
Because the intervention would come too late, only for the benefit of UK. Which wont run that smoothly that's for sure.

In the end we have deceived the syrians big time if you going to "win them back" anytime soon we better do something about it. The British government know that too well but I think Clegg is going about mental nowadays.

Thats what I think :smile: