The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lucas.
Exactly the same here! Then it takes forever to dry. :'(

Yeah the all short looks kind of weird, short back and sides; long on top is the way forward.. I'm just way too scared to take the plunge. :colondollar:

Woo! Nothing wrong with being a mophead. :tongue: Style doesn't matter, it's what's on the inside that counts. :wink: (Although I really do want to get rid of my mop :tongue:)

I like the mop but I do wanna change it soon. I've had it so long it would be weird to have shorter hair.
Reply 3321
Original post by MattFletcher
haha same, and even then I look bad! At least they're only there for seconds!

Snapchat always brings out my spots i hate it :frown:
Reply 3322
Original post by Dinasaurus
I agree style doesn't matter, but I'm pretty into it. It really does give off a good impression, used to love mufti days just so I could get complimented on my attire. Bit shallow and pointless but nothing wrong with a confidence boost every once in a while.

Don't worry it makes perfect sense, I know exactly where you're coming from. :smile: I like to give off a good impression too, and I think I do... but my hair just makes me fall short. :tongue:

Original post by Red Fox
I like the mop but I do wanna change it soon. I've had it so long it would be weird to have shorter hair.

That's why I'm a bit apprehensive about getting it cut short.
Original post by Lucas.
Don't worry it makes perfect sense, I know exactly where you're coming from. :smile: I like to give off a good impression too, and I think I do... but my hair just makes me fall short. :tongue:

It's not bad, reminds me of Meteos. A League player who's taking NA by storm.

S3_c9meteos.jpg

But if you do want the short back and sides, go for it, will look good.
It's not bad, reminds me of Meteos. A League player who's taking NA by storm.

S3_c9meteos.jpg

But if you do want the short back and sides, go for it, will look good.

Ezreal hair op
Inspired by XJ9 and Koreans, Meteos has been doing really well. But if C9 make it to worlds I don't think they'll be able to beat the Korean teams.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucas.

I think short would suit you, you could always go halfway and then if you don't like it don't get it cut more and let it grow out again . And then if you like the way it looks get it cut short
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3326
I didn't know there was a new series of bad education :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8
Ezreal hair op
Inspired by XJ9 and Koreans, Meteos has been doing really well. But if C9 make it to worlds I don't think they'll be able to beat the Korean teams.

Posted from TSR Mobile

OGN today was so sick omggg, Faker GodTier, I was so emotional at the end with that outro like seriously.
OGN today was so sick omggg, Faker GodTier, I was so emotional at the end with that outro like seriously.

Holy **** man Faker ruined Ryu, was watching it live and yelled when I saw that play, MVP Ozone at worlds now I think, I'd like to see SKT T1 and a CJ team at worlds too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8
Holy **** man Faker ruined Ryu, was watching it live and yelled when I saw that play, MVP Ozone at worlds now I think, I'd like to see SKT T1 and a CJ team at worlds too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not possible, Najin Sword advance with top points, MVP Ozone come as second seed. Then CJ Frost/Blaze, KT Rolster B and SKT battle it out for the last spot.
Am i killing myself if i'm taking up 4 AS-levels, 2 further gcses ( language gcses), ballet grade 6, piano grade 8 and writing for the school magazine on a weekly basis?
Original post by BuddingAchiever
Am i killing myself if i'm taking up 4 AS-levels, 2 further gcses ( language gcses), ballet grade 6, piano grade 8 and writing for the school magazine on a weekly basis?

Nope

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is another language GCSE even worth it because I'm kinda interested in doing one.
Not possible, Najin Sword advance with top points, MVP Ozone come as second seed. Then CJ Frost/Blaze, KT Rolster B and SKT battle it out for the last spot.

Sigh, I'm not a big fan of Sword. Favourite Korean team is probably Frost, I so want to see God play at worlds.

I'm very happy about Fnatic (my favourite EU team) going through for EU though, xPeke is amazing. Thing is, Koreans are more of team players but Europeans are more of play makers. A matchup I'd love to see would be xPeke vs Faker. I'd be happy to see Fnatic play any Korean team for that matter just to see what will happen. Koreans are hard, but not unbeatable, but chances are they'll win.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucas.

Hardly anyone is on MEI. :frown:

Yeah, is it a small board?
Original post by Red Fox
Is another language GCSE even worth it because I'm kinda interested in doing one.

I'd say yes, because in this day and age, knowing another language (particularly Mandarin or Spanish) can greatly help in finding a job. I don't know if GCSE is the best way to lean a language though, if that's what you want.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3336
Original post by Georgiecat
Yeah, is it a small board?

I don't have a clue. :colondollar:
Reply 3337
Original post by sarahiscool
I think short would suit you, you could always go halfway and then if you don't like it don't get it cut more and let it grow out again . And then if you like the way it looks get it cut short

Could you quote this post with some pictures of what you think would look alright please? :smile:
Original post by Bude8
Sigh, I'm not a big fan of Sword. Favourite Korean team is probably Frost, I so want to see God play at worlds.

I'm very happy about Fnatic (my favourite EU team) going through for EU though, xPeke is amazing. Thing is, Koreans are more of team players but Europeans are more of play makers. A matchup I'd love to see would be xPeke vs Faker. I'd be happy to see Fnatic play any Korean team for that matter just to see what will happen. Koreans are hard, but not unbeatable, but chances are they'll win.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, don't like the Korean circuit point system tbh. I was a bit sad about seeing EG not make it, especially today in OGN when Montecristo referred to the last OGN Summer finals. EG v Frost. To think that there's a chance that neither of them even being in worlds.
Original post by Bude8
I'd say yes, because in this day and age, knowing another language (particularly Mandarin or Spanish) can greatly help in finding a job. I don't know if GCSE is the best way to lean a language though, if that's what you want.

Posted from TSR Mobile
GCSE is pretty basic. I have an A in Spanish but potentially want to do French/German. I won't be able to learn it to A-Level standard so GCSE is probably the best qualification to show knowledge of a language.

Latest