The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Someone say a joke :biggrin:

A guy said an onion is the only fruit that can make you cry, so I threw a watermelon at his face :colone:
Reply 2001
Original post by Blueray2
Someone say a joke :biggrin:

A guy said an onion is the only fruit that can make you cry, so I threw a watermelon at his face :colone:

Good, you should've thrown a watermelon at his face. An onion is a vegetable not a fruit. What a klutz. :colone:
This thread is too quiet for my liking :hmmm: :wink:
Original post by usycool1
University choices! :afraid:

If you're thinking about applying to university and want your choices in the list below, quote this post and I'll add them in for you! :biggrin:

Information you may wish to add:

What course you're going to apply for.

Your AS subjects (and grades if you like).

Your A2 subjects (and predicted/actual grades if you want to).

What universities you're thinking of applying to and their decisions (when it comes to that).

University courses

If you'd like to make any changes, just quote me. :h:

Course: Bsc geography
AS: geog, enviro, maths, french, welsh: adbbc respectively
A2: geog, maths, enviro
Uni choices: swansea and South Wales

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
This thread is too quiet for my liking :hmmm: :wink:

Everyone's probably off watching X-factor
Original post by mynameisntbobk

True! I used to like it, but now I just find it so tedious and boring :tongue:
Original post by Lucy96

I hate the X Factor :frown: Auditions are so cringey and after that it's just boring, bad music.
Original post by Lucy96

But its surely a better way of spending the evening than spending it on TSR. Its actually pretty decent so far though
But its surely a better way of spending the evening than spending it on TSR. Its actually pretty decent so far though

Luckily I have Twitter to keep me entertained instead :tongue: I have it on in the background, just finding it hard to get into!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Luckily I have Twitter to keep me entertained instead :tongue: I have it on in the background, just finding it hard to get into!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Twitter's not that entertaining though :tongue: ah okay, understandable, its been 10 years of the same thing. Boot camp is always my favourite part of any series
Twitter's not that entertaining though :tongue: ah okay, understandable, its been 10 years of the same thing. Boot camp is always my favourite part of any series

I love Twitter! I used to be badly obsessed. I've tweeted over 11 thousand times, not sure how that compares to others but it seems a lot :colondollar: aw hehe, I like the live shows best :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
I love Twitter! I used to be badly obsessed. I've tweeted over 11 thousand times, not sure how that compares to others but it seems a lot :colondollar: aw hehe, I like the live shows best :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

15.7K tweets (oops haha) I was so bad last year, I think I got up to 13K last summer :lol: over it now though haha, soon for you though :wink: live shows are so so fake imo, public vote for who they like/are attracted to as apposed to who can sing - evident last year with Rylan
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've seen someone from my college with 100k+ tweets...
15.7K tweets (oops haha) I was so bad last year, I think I got up to 13K last summer :lol: over it now though haha, soon for you though :wink: live shows are so so fake imo, public vote for who they like/are attracted to as apposed to who can sing - evident last year with Rylan

Hahaha that's hilarious! :tongue: and I thought I was bad :wink: And yeah I suppose that's true, I felt sorry for Rylan though, but he's done well for himself now with big brother and everything!
Original post by Endless Blue
I've seen someone from my college with 100k+ tweets...

That's mad! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zakee
Good, you should've thrown a watermelon at his face. An onion is a vegetable not a fruit. What a klutz. :colone:

:rofl: Yeah, you tell me one :smile:

Ahh I don't watch it :tongue:
Original post by Lucy96
Hahaha that's hilarious! :tongue: and I thought I was bad :wink: And yeah I suppose that's true, I felt sorry for Rylan though, but he's done well for himself now with big brother and everything!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not that bad tbh, I know worse :yes: and you're still addicted to it, so you could catch up. I hated him on X factor and big brother, but he's honestly perfect for big brother's bit on the side, so I'm happy to watch him on there
I'm not that bad tbh, I know worse :yes: and you're still addicted to it, so you could catch up. I hated him on X factor and big brother, but he's honestly perfect for big brother's bit on the side, so I'm happy to watch him on there

As do I :tongue: I've actually not been on it properly for a while as I've been away for nearly 3 weeks of the holidays, so I'm making up for it :wink: He is, he's much more suited to presenting rather than singing :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

Follow my new account :mmm:

I can't follow back though, you'll see why :tongue:

@AstronomyHD
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Follow my new account :mmm:

I can't follow back though, you'll see why :tongue:

@AstronomyHD

Will do! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well check it out, don't have to follow :tongue: just RT :wink:

Latest