The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bude8
I actually had it cut by a hairdresser recently, end product looked roughly the same but it was a lot less painful :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Painful ? :lolwut: .... oh wait unlike me your hair isnt half way down your back so you have to use those scary shaver thingys, I deff wouldn't let my mum near me with one of those
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Glitch96
GCSE ICT? using computers? HAH the most i did was microsoft office, adobe flash wasn't too bad. I reccomend codeacademy for basic coding knowledge

you remind me of rizzle kicks :P also is that a razer kraken headset?

Except in the history exam i got a C :/ i retook and i need an A* to get an A overall : hmm :

cool, im doing maths, physics, economics and computing, i may do computer science in uni and go on to do some tech related career, i did want to be an IT attorney/lawyer but not sure its for me. I'm meant to move to America and go to uni after A levels, that's in 2 years... oh god i'm not ready nononono xD

am i safe? probably, my identity will be revealed in time... : sunglasses on :

Ah nice, it's good that you've found something that works so well! I had no contact with others for 4 years (homeschooling, preparing to move, poor primary school ect...) so... yay for no social skillz! *eiffel tower high five* xD

Seriously? I don't see it tbh but ahaha. And yes they are Razer Krakens.
Is it better to have notebooks and rip the pages out and then put them into subject specific files or a notebook for each class where you mark the end of a unit, so all your class notes stay in the notebook and homework handouts typed up notes in files? What do you prefer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucas.
Dude, I'd love to go to America! Whereabouts are you moving to? I've been eyeing up Philadelphia, looks like such an amazing place, plus there's an amazing music scene there. :cool:

I'm sure you'll be safe. :wink:

I know! I'm so pleased with the results :tongue: Ah man I'm sure you must have some social skills. :smile: Anyway, if anything, it might be a good thing if you just get thrown in at the deep end. :tongue:

Oh yeah they'd definitely tell me what I want to hear, and I really don't like people like that. I'd rather someone upset me but told me the truth. :tongue: I saw that you said your mum cuts your hair? Don't worry, my nan does mine. :colondollar: Don't care though haha. Might not be as great as a professional hairdresser, but I'd say she's a 7/10 which is good enough, and at least it's free! :biggrin:

Either the east side (new jersey) or west side (california), but i'm a bit confused since i will make friends there, my parents will move there, i will probably get a job there through companies seeking uni grads, so will i live find a girl get married have kids and die there? I HAVE TO DECIDE THIS BY END OF A LEVELS WUT

Then there's always England xD

Yeah i guess i do, except i hate 3/4 of my school therefore = unsociable :P

Original post by Bude8
http://lol.gamepedia.com/Flame

"Has a lot of female fans in Korea LoL community because of his handsome face as well as his dominant performance in top lane."

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well it looks like i'm picking up a copy of LoL. And getting a Korean haircut.
Original post by Aminaa124
Is it better to have notebooks and rip the pages out and then put them into subject specific files or a notebook for each class where you mark the end of a unit, so all your class notes stay in the notebook and homework handouts typed up notes in files? What do you prefer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Depends on how your classes are taught, I have a folder for each subject and just make notes on paper and put them in my folder in a sensible order. One of my teachers recommended this method; carry one pad of paper around with you all day, make rough notes in that, and then copy them up neatly later. That way you don't have to carry much with you throughout the day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Either the east side (new jersey) or west side (california), but i'm a bit confused since i will make friends there, my parents will move there, i will probably get a job there through companies seeking uni grads, so will i live find a girl get married have kids and die there? I HAVE TO DECIDE THIS BY END OF A LEVELS WUT

Well it looks like i'm picking up a copy of LoL. And getting a Korean haircut.

LoL is free. It's a really good game tbh, just be careful of the community, it's utter **** sometimes. Maybe best to play with your friends, get them to join with you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3366
Original post by Bude8
Ah, I know how you feel then :3 she doesn't do a bad job but sometimes my hair gets caught and it hurts a bit, obviously hairdressers are more professional but they cost too :tongue: fee haircut is a free haircut, we mustn't complain xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, I know that feel man, my hair sometimes gets caught too.. Mine is naturally just messy (I'm there's a proper word to describe it :rolleyes:) so I never brush it. :tongue: Yeah exactly, I'd rather have something 70% decent for free (and feel comfortable because I'm around people I know) rather than pay £15 or so for something that's 95%-99% good and just feel awkward the whole time and possibly be disappointed.

New Jersey seems pretty cool. :tongue: It's pretty crazy how one fairly small thing in your life can impact everything else.. In reality, all you're doing is moving house, yet it's going to change every single thing you do for the rest of your life. Gotta love The Butterfly Effect. :biggrin:

Haha, most people hate 3/4 of their school though to be fair. :wink: You'll be alright. :smile:
Actually now that I think about it , I am in desperate need for a hair cut ... but I love my hair too much to part (see what I did there :tongue: ) with it :frown: and this is why being emotionally attached to your hair is bad :s-smilie:
Original post by Dinasaurus
Seriously? I don't see it tbh but ahaha. And yes they are Razer Krakens.

This is quite interesting. DanDY met xPeke in his amateur days and they spoke. He asked xPeke to remember his name as he promised they'd meet again on a world stage.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8
This is quite interesting. DanDY met xPeke in his amateur days and they spoke. He asked xPeke to remember his name as he promised they'd meet again on a world stage.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh, well I'm awaiting the outcome of their possible match up then, but I am assuming it will go in DanDY's favour.
All this time I was finding myself and I... didn't know I was lost.
Original post by Dinasaurus
Ooh, well I'm awaiting the outcome of their possible match up then, but I am assuming it will go in DanDY's favour.

xPeke is so good that he can make a **** duelist like TF a good duelist. It'd be great to hear from both of them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3372
Anybody in here use Twitter?
Original post by Lucas.

@AstronomyHD

:biggrin: do you use it?
Original post by Lucas.

Certainly do, it's a very important part of my life
Reply 3375
Original post by L'Evil Fish
@AstronomyHD

:biggrin: do you use it?

@southsea__

I will annoy you so much. :smile: My grammar is so bad haha. I only type properly on forums because it's easier to get your point across, where as Twitter is instant and you have a character limit, so I just become all sloppy. :tongue:

Original post by MattFletcher
Certainly do, it's a very important part of my life

Same, I use it as much as I used to use Facebook. I only use Facebook to talk to friends now haha. Haven't posted a status in about 2 years... I'll occasionally post photos though. :tongue:
Original post by Lucas.
@southsea__

I will annoy you so much. :smile: My grammar is so bad haha. I only type properly on forums because it's easier to get your point across, where as Twitter is instant and you have a character limit, so I just become all sloppy. :tongue:

I can't follow with that account :colondollar: I'm a... Business person :wink: I kid... But I only follow one person :colone: which is another of the accounts I'm... Associated with :tongue:
Reply 3377
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I can't follow with that account :colondollar: I'm a... Business person :wink: I kid... But I only follow one person :colone: which is another of the accounts I'm... Associated with :tongue:

Fair enough. :frown:
I have Twitter, but 1. I keep forgetting my login id, 2. I don't know what to post!:tongue:
Original post by Lucas.
Fair enough. :frown:

Sorry! My personal account is dead tbh :tongue:

Latest