The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KirenA
This is going to sound super stalker-ish but where abouts is everyone from? Just wondering :colondollar:

Hey there :biggrin: I'm about 20 Mins from Bath and Bristol, you?

Original post by sarahiscool
I love school, the work bit of it .... not so much . Got any club ideas ?

The 1337 club, by day we show each other computing tips and play videogames, by night we plan a hacking assault on HSBC, big money yo xD what would you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3441
I don't understand why we go back so late :s-smilie: even for my school its late , all I want is to start on Monday :angry:

I don't know when my Sixth Form College usually starts, but I know that Year 13 are going back on Thursday. :frown: I really want to start on Monday too...

Original post by KirenA
This is going to sound super stalker-ish but where abouts is everyone from? Just wondering :colondollar:

Norwich. Well, I live quite a few miles outside of Norwich, but I have to write Norwich in my address..

Original post by Mr.Nor
That's what I think will happen. Like the first day will be just an introduction..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I reckon it'll be something like that. :smile:
Reply 3442
Original post by Glitch96
Hey there :biggrin: I'm about 20 Mins from Bath and Bristol, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I live in Essex :colondollar:
Original post by Tibbz2
No, it's on OCR :smile:

Oh, I see. Well, actually, I don't see - what do mean it's on OCR?
Reply 3444
My schools vle has updated with my timetable for this week which is Wednesday Thursday Friday and here's what it looks like so farImageUploadedByStudent Room1377992039.785941.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3445
Original post by Lucas.

Norwich. Well, I live quite a few miles outside of Norwich, but I have to write Norwich in my address..

Yeah, I reckon it'll be something like that. :smile:

From the two people who replied you guys live pretty far .. wasn't expecting that if I'm honest
Reply 3446
Happy September guys :tongue: ahhh school in 8 days :frown:

8 Days?! Wow you start really late .. I start on Thursday :awesome::ahee:
Reply 3447
Original post by KirenA
From the two people who replied you guys live pretty far .. wasn't expecting that if I'm honest

Essex isn't that far away. :tongue:

My dad can make it from Norwich to Stansted in 1 hour 20 minutes. :tongue:
Reply 3448
Original post by Mr.Nor
My schools vle has updated with my timetable for this week which is Wednesday Thursday Friday and here's what it looks like so farImageUploadedByStudent Room1377992039.785941.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

My timetable is on the college VLE but I have to log on at college before I can log on at home. :mad:
Reply 3449
Original post by Lucas.
Essex isn't that far away. :tongue:

My dad can make it from Norwich to Stansted in 1 hour 20 minutes. :tongue:

I can just about stand being in the car for about half an hour .. 1 hour and 20 minutes means very far for me :')
Ah just letting you know I'm not one of those bright orange girls with a horrible accent :') I can't stand Essex accents ah some of my teachers have Essex accents :hmmm:
Original post by KirenA
I live in Essex :colondollar:

Shutaaaaaap reallyyyy?? xD and to the other message, Essex isn't that far? Now Newcastle, that's far!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Happened across this thread accidentally. Now I'm scared. Thanks guys. :afraid:

We start on the 4th in my school. Sounds like they'll be throwing us in the deep end from the offset. I plan to do work experience every weekday for 2-3 hours after school throughout the year, all day Saturdays and on Sunday afternoons to top it off. God knows when I'll be able to do my school work. What have we gotten ourselves into? :tongue:

So, did you all choose a college or a 6th Form? And why? A lot of my friends chose colleges, but I stayed in my school's 6th Form, so I don't really understand the appeal. *forgive my ignorance!*
Reply 3452
Original post by Lucas.
My timetable is on the college VLE but I have to log on at college before I can log on at home. :mad:

My Thursday is such a good day omg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3453
Original post by Glitch96
Shutaaaaaap reallyyyy?? xD and to the other message, Essex isn't that far? Now Newcastle, that's far!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:sigh: really?
Newcastle isn't beyond far! But places like Bath and Norwich are quite far in my opinion :') but places like Newcastle Manchester Leeds etc etc are just tooooooo far
Reply 3454
Original post by KirenA
I can just about stand being in the car for about half an hour .. 1 hour and 20 minutes means very far for me :')
Ah just letting you know I'm not one of those bright orange girls with a horrible accent :') I can't stand Essex accents ah some of my teachers have Essex accents :hmmm:

Essex accents are horrible... But then again, so are Norfolk ones...

Skip to 0:18.

If you can understand everything this man said, I applaud you.
Reply 3455
Original post by Lucas.

Ahaha oh wow I don't know if this is the right accent I'm referring to but it sounded sort of cockney with a hint of a proppa scouse accent :')
Original post by KirenA
8 Days?! Wow you start really late .. I start on Thursday :awesome::ahee:

I think we only start that late cause of the jewish holidays ... which is weird as my school is not a jewish school
Reply 3457
Original post by KirenA
Ahaha oh wow I don't know if this is the right accent I'm referring to but it sounded sort of cockney with a hint of a proppa scouse accent :')

...the Norfolk accent is nothing like that at all. :laugh:
Reply 3458
Original post by Lucas.
...the Norfolk accent is nothing like that at all. :laugh:

Then I'm not even sure what accent it sounds similar to :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Three cheers for starting on the 5th and missing enrollment!

is it three cheers, or free cheers? :confused:

Original post by KirenA
:sigh: really?
Newcastle isn't beyond far! But places like Bath and Norwich are quite far in my opinion :') but places like Newcastle Manchester Leeds etc etc are just tooooooo far

xD sorry, there was someone with an essex accent who was at my school and was like an orange peel with a lower IQ, could make any dull day hilarious :tongue:

Tbh i complain about going to Bristol and it's only 20 mins on the motorway, but try 4 hours in the car to the north with your parents jazz music, now that's painful! and to think the destination didn't even have internet...

Original post by Lucas.

I can understand most of it.... lmao too funny
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest