TSR Non-Drinkers Freshers Thread 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 600
Bath, anyone?

God that sounds creepy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 601
Original post by laurriette
Hey I am off-campus on Victoria Road. Serves me right for applying late! I am however excited but clueless about the whole Freshers thing. HELP ME!!!! (please of course)

Where you staying?

Oh I am staying in Park Village. Have no idea where Victoria Road is, sorry! have never been to Brighton before. Well, we should be fine! I am sure we are not alone, even though some people on Facebook get overexcited about freshers :confused:
Original post by Megabo
Hi, will appreciate for any non-drinkers joining Newcastle uni this Sept!! Do let me know!! Many thanks:smile:

Hi, I'm going Newcastle and don't like getting drunk, but sometimes I will have one or two drinks to be sociable.

Where are you from? :smile:
Reply 603
Anybody going to Essex?
Reply 604
Original post by BooksOfWonder
Haha!
Stirling! I can't wait!

I want to be your friend! Haha :biggrin: Also starting at Stirling in September and a non-drinker!
Don't mind a drink at the pub but I don't like clubs. Hope this doesn't make me a loner. :/ Gonna try and meet people by joining lots of societies.

Southampton Freshers here doing Electronics, anyone here?
Reply 606
Liverpool university anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 607
It's a long shot, but anyone at Leeds? :3

Posted from TSR Mobile
How are other universities' lineups looking for Fresher's Week? I feel quite lucky with Edinburgh in that there are fun-sounding alternatives most evenings to the big clubbing events (and they don't usually cost extortionate ticket prices, either!).
Reply 609
Original post by Blue Meltwater
How are other universities' lineups looking for Fresher's Week? I feel quite lucky with Edinburgh in that there are fun-sounding alternatives most evenings to the big clubbing events (and they don't usually cost extortionate ticket prices, either!).

OMFG another Edinburgh person!
Original post by Gnome :)
OMFG another Edinburgh person!
Oh, hello! We may meet each other cowering outside the nightclubs.
Reply 611
Oh, hello! We may meet each other cowering outside the nightclubs.

Don't know about you, but I intend to spend the majority of my time on the coffee crawls or at the zoo :tongue: What are you planning for freshers?
Original post by Gnome :)
Don't know about you, but I intend to spend the majority of my time on the coffee crawls or at the zoo :tongue: What are you planning for freshers?
I think I'll be at the coffee crawls quite a bit too. Edinburgh zoo now has pandas, doesn't it? :^_^: I'll probably be doing quite a few of the city tours and going to lots of societies events.
Reply 613
I think I'll be at the coffee crawls quite a bit too. Edinburgh zoo now has pandas, doesn't it? :^_^: I'll probably be doing quite a few of the city tours and going to lots of societies events.

Awesome, see you there then, most likely :smile: Yes it does, has had them for a few years now but they think one of them is pregnant :biggrin: I think I might go to a couple of comedy gigs too; Jarred Christmas will be performing, seen him on Mock the Week and he's pretty funny :smile:
Cardiff Uni? Anyone? No?

*Tumbleweed floats across the road*
Reply 615
Original post by tellis :-)
Hello people, I don't really drink either. Have the occasional WKD to be social!! But aside form that nothing. If I'm honest, clubbing isn't really for me either, but I will still go out with my friends and have a dance to join in. I'm at Cardiff this year studying medicine! :-) nice to know I'm not alone. Often feels like you are!

Hello Cardiff Med too. Same kind of approach it's not that I am against alcohol but I have a drink I don't go out drinking just not my kind of thing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 616
Original post by Mellowhigh
Cardiff Uni? Anyone? No?

*Tumbleweed floats across the road*

Hi

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, at least there's two of us :smile:
Anyone going to Sheffield?

I think the SU is showing films every night during Fresher's so if clubs are too boring there's always an alternative :biggrin:
Reply 619
Anyone going to LSE? I'm new to TSR and I'm loving this thread, I personally don't drink due to religious reasons, anyone the same?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending