The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Blueray2
Yep A2 stuff :biggrin:

You're a legend for that :biggrin: Keep it up!

:mmm: I shall... 8000 in < 4 Days is pretty good :biggrin:
Original post by keromedic
How've you been?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good thanks :smile: How about you? Just getting ready for college today :woo:
Original post by Chloe_P
Chloe_P
AS Subjects: Mathematics (A), Further Mathematics (A), Biology (A), Economics (A), French (A), Additional Further Mathematics (maybe)
A2 Subjects: Mathematics (Predicted A*), Further Mathematics (Predicted A*), Biology (Predicted A*), Economics (Predicted A), French (A* Achieved)
University choices: University of Oxford, Imperial College London, Durham, Bristol, (undecided)

I'm sure you can guess what I'm applying for :smile:

Done! :biggrin:

The mathmos are catching up to the medicine applicants... :eek:
Reply 2064
Original post by usycool1

Hey Usy, I hate to be a pain but...

On the University Choices list, could you change UEA to Leeds please? I've just checked the train prices and times there - there's no way I'm making 3 changes :eek: :rofl:
Original post by loua96
Hey Usy, I hate to be a pain but...

On the University Choices list, could you change UEA to Leeds please? I've just checked the train prices and times there - there's no way I'm making 3 changes :eek: :rofl:

Of course I can, you're not being a pain at all :nah:

Haha, sure, I hate trains too sometimes :lol:
Posted this video years ago on here but just watched it again...pretty spooky :colone:

Reply 2067
Of course I can, you're not being a pain at all :nah:

Haha, sure, I hate trains too sometimes :lol:

Thanks! It was out of those two, it didn't really matter which one I chose tbh. In the end I went with ease of travel :rolleyes:
Reply 2068
Posted this video years ago on here but just watched it again...pretty spooky :colone:

I'd forgotten all about that! Aaargh! :eek3:
Original post by Endless Blue

I first read this and though that you were going to College today! Was concerned for a minute but then I figured that you'd be a bit late by now!
(edited 10 years ago)

I'm okay also, thanks for asking :wink:.
I start on Tuesday so I'll be blitzing preparation tomorrow :tongue:.

Interesting!
Things I learnt today: You can work in MSF without being proficient in French :biggrin:. And to be a Biomed Scientist abroad with them they want you to have a degree in... Micro Biology.:frown:

First time I'd ever watched that, reaction: :afraid:
Man of steel :biggrin:
Is Robbie permabanned?
Don't know what worse. Getting bored from doing my ps/epq or realising that I am and so watching this...https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=571584932898042
Reply 2077
Is Robbie permabanned?
He'd have 1000 warning points if he was, I think.

Heath Ledger was beautiful beyond belief. :frown:
University choices! :afraid:

If you're thinking about applying to university and want your choices in the list below, quote this post and I'll add them in for you! :biggrin:

Information you may wish to add:

What course you're going to apply for.

Your AS subjects (and grades if you like).

Your A2 subjects (and predicted/actual grades if you want to).

What universities you're thinking of applying to and their decisions (when it comes to that).

University courses

If you'd like to make any changes, just quote me. :h:

Course: Biomedicine AS: Maths(B) Politics(B) Chemistry (B) History(A) Biology(A) A2: Politics Biology Chemistry. Uni choices: UCL -Though It'll be Human Sciences here, KCL, Southampton, Surrey and not sure of fifth :/. Sorry about the layout, my "enter" button has never liked TSR:colondollar:.
Is there anybody starting tomorrow? I actually start on Thursday, and that'll probably just be assemblies and getting timetables and UCAS stuff.

Latest