The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Why no kagawa and zaha?

Cleverly has been shocking, we honestly need to sign a central midfielder tomorrow. The service to Van Persie has been non-existent.

Don't understand how Giggs gets into the starting line-up and kagawa still hasnt featured this season...
Reply 9261
Cleverley is just such a bad player.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9262
Giggs starting over kagawa is criminal
Reply 9263
Cleverley and Bus Pass are both terrible. So is Young. Make some signings please #inmoyeswetrust(ed) *delete as appropriate.
Moyes is a complete amateur. I will go as far as to say City will probably turn us over home and away this year. I dread to think how we'll perform in Europe. The winger system is so outdated. What other top team is so heavily reliant on them? Our wingers are not even world class, yet the ball goes sideways or outwide. Rinse and Repeat. ffs

Cleverley, Giggs and Young are horrendous. Even Jones should solely play at centre half.

Zaha, Adnan J, Kagawa are all going to be wasted this year. ALL to aid Giggs lol
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9265
Original post by Cutmeloose
Moyes is a complete amateur. I will go as far as to say City will probably turn us over home and away this year. I dread to think how we'll perform in Europe.

Cleverley, Giggs and Young are horrendous. Even Jones should solely play at centre half.

Europe could be a disaster for Moyes this year. I don't want him to do so badly that he gets sacked though as someone competent might be brought in.
Reply 9266
First loss under Moyes, can see there being a few more if we continue like we have.
Players who make the first team who shouldn't: Welbeck, Valencia (was okay today), Young, Giggs, Cleverley, Jones (unless CB)
Players who should make the first team: Rooney, Hernandez, Kagawa, Zaha, Januzaj
Reply 9268
Moyes turned down Ozil... my god... doesnt play kagawa and constantly plays wellbeck urgh. Get that cheque-book out now, im a utd fan but we have the worst midfield in the top 5/6
Reply 9269
I pray every night Fergie wakes up 30 years physically younger.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9270
It seems like you're expecting RvP to get one chance for him to put away every game. He's good, but not that good. I think it's a mistake to play Welbeck and RvP at the same time - Welbeck doesn't have the creativity required for an AM role. Your midfield is in desperate need of creativity, otherwise you're wasting the talent up front. Moyes has been tactically poor really.
Reply 9271
I would of loved to have been januzaj instead of young today, whats the point of a pre-season if you dont learn from it!!!!
It's okay. This squad won the league last season. No changes required.
Original post by NathanW18
It's okay. This squad won the league last season. No changes required.

Ignorant post
Original post by HarryyrraH
Ignorant post

Your sarcasm detector is broken
Reply 9275
Original post by Sami'
First loss under Moyes, can see there being a few more if we continue like we have.

I though this performance was better that the one against Everton last season.
Original post by HarryyrraH
Ignorant post

strong sarcasm missed
Only De Gea was good today. Pretty much everyone else awful. We missed Rooney today. Nani and Kagawa really should be playing a lot more minutes than Young, Welbeck and Giggs.

A draw or a loss doesn't make too much difference against Liverpool, they won't be up there and the end of the season. Need a win against City though. Today hurts.
(edited 10 years ago)
Our gameplan would work if we had Ronaldo to pass to outwide who would tear opposition fullbacks to shreads. Unfortunately for us we have Young, Giggs, Valencia on the flank who have a habit of miss hitting crosses, loosing the ball and creating 0 chances. Carrick and Cleverley are simply unable to drive the ball forward through the middle and we were getting caught out so much when we had the ball. And what's worse is that it's Liverpool for **** sake.. Sort it out Moyes
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9279
Welbeck and Cleverly are put ahead of Kagawa and Nani:confused:

The last minute Cleverly turns see's the great run of Nani, but loses the ball to Enrique, Liverpool counter attack and Sterling forces DDG into a save. Cleverly is just not good enough.

Latest