The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PonchoKid
Well my official name is just a lengthened version of what everyone calls me :ninja: my mum wanted my name on my birth certificate but my dad insisted they put the posh long name on there :unimpressed:

Iv seen some indian names on bottles and stuff so dont loose all hope! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah I see :beard:

My name is Sri Lankan rather than Indian, hence why Southall is no good :bhangra:

:nopity:

really don't want to talk to anyone right now in case I say something stupid. later.
Original post by 08batee
Oh no! :console: That's rubbish, hope you're getting some rest today then. And just to add, I would definitely be impressed if your name was on a Coke bottle :yep: I don't think I've even seen my name on a Coke bottle though, even though it's really common. I obviously just don't drink enough Coke :moon:

Today is a PJ day coz Mum is away in Portsmouth :woo: :party: :ninja:

See, how dare Coke discriminate against us and our names! :shakecane: Maybe we should sue them? :ninja:

:p:

Original post by SciFiRory
really don't want to talk to anyone right now in case I say something stupid. later.

Better to say something stupid than do something stupid, if you get my drift. That's just my opinion though :colondollar:
Original post by SciFiRory

Ok babe, please stay safe.
And dont forget you ARE amazing ok :lovehug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Ah I see :beard:

My name is Sri Lankan rather than Indian, hence why Southall is no good :bhangra:

:nopity:

Least youll have a cool name :yep: mines boring enough to be on a bottle of coke :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 08batee
Oh no! :console: That's rubbish, hope you're getting some rest today then. And just to add, I would definitely be impressed if your name was on a Coke bottle :yep: I don't think I've even seen my name on a Coke bottle though, even though it's really common. I obviously just don't drink enough Coke :moon:

Iv seen a version of your name on a bottle of coke if iv remembered your name :ninja:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Least youll have a cool name :yep: mines boring enough to be on a bottle of coke :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: But having your name on a Coke bottle is SO cool. As long as it's not Diet Coke. I disapprove of this Diet word! :fuhrer:

*hides from FuzzySheep* :hide:

:ninja:
:hugs: But having your name on a Coke bottle is SO cool. As long as it's not Diet Coke. I disapprove of this Diet word! :fuhrer:

*hides from FuzzySheep* :hide:

:ninja:

Wait whats this diet word you speak of? :ninja:

Half the time diet products are actually worse for you :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wait whats this diet word you speak of? :ninja:

Half the time diet products are actually worse for you :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:five:

PRSOM :grumble:
Confronting someone tonight. Really gets me anxious but I have to do it...:s-smilie:
Going to my sisters for tea and her boyfriends there and my step dads going :/
Deffinately not keen on this but want to see my sister.

I even phoned my sister up yesterday for a chat and her boyfriend questioned who she was talking too :/ deffinately feel like hes iscolating my sister :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Better to say something stupid than do something stupid, if you get my drift. That's just my opinion though :colondollar:

Not just yours!!! I had to learn it the hard way, though.
Reply 7012
Today is a PJ day coz Mum is away in Portsmouth :woo: :party: :ninja:

See, how dare Coke discriminate against us and our names! :shakecane: Maybe we should sue them? :ninja:

:p:

This is true :beard: Maybe we should :teehee: Clearly standards are slipping, not including every single name in the human population :shakecane: :tongue:

Iv seen a version of your name on a bottle of coke if iv remembered your name :ninja:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are correct :yep: How can they have that name and not mine?! :angry: This isn't good enough :shakecane:
Original post by 08batee
This is true :beard: Maybe we should :teehee: Clearly standards are slipping, not including every single name in the human population :shakecane: :tongue:

You are correct :yep: How can they have that name and not mine?! :angry: This isn't good enough :shakecane:

Yeah cos my sisters that other name and she found a bottle with it on.

So your name should exist!
Pffft

My sister has just told me that there stopping it apparently :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey! :smile:
Reply 7015
Hey everyone :smile:

Haven't posted here for a few days :ninja:. Things seem to be going well, I have started buying stuff for uni and the biggest thing I've bought is a laptop :tongue:. Apart from that I've gone and seen the uni and it is in an absolutely amazing location, far better than Nottingham Trent was :biggrin:. And I'm quite significantly better off in terms of student finance money, the approximate amount of money I have per week has increased by around 100% to £80 p/w :smile:. Just need to sort out accommodation, I hope they do get round to emailing me my password tomorrow :rolleyes:.

How is everyone else? :smile: :grouphugs:
So.. I've been lurking around this thread/society for a few days and thought I would decide to send a request. :>

Thought I would add that I do have multiple mental disorders. :popout:
going down hill quick again.
everythings my fault.
i always **** things up, i cant help it its just what i do :sad:
going down hill quick again.
everythings my fault.
i always **** things up, i cant help it its just what i do :sad:

Hello, are you okay?

Hooray for :tsr2:
Original post by MDunkley1995
Hello, are you okay?