The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3620
Original post by Tibbz2
There's always one! :lol:

Also does anyone know what a good 'size' for a sixth form is to have classes that are quite small? It says our sixth form has 75 pupils at the end of KS5, so is that a lot or little or normal?

mine is 68 but another one near me is 80 i think :h:
Original post by Niassuh
Hey :cool: (Is this fashionably late? :s-smilie: )
I'm doing AS Biology, Chemistry, Maths and History all with CCEA. Our option for History is option 5: Germany (1918-1945) and Russia (1903-1941). Not that it matters since I'm the only one on this site doing CCEA History! But as for Chem, Bio and Maths...Molly, Molly and mascot: my comrades in arms.

Hiya! Are you from the North? :biggrin:

I would be doing CCEA Maths, because every other subject is CCEA... but for some reason our school chose to do Edexcel!
Original post by techno836
haha i thought more of mine would have it but then i remember alot of people failed spanish :lol: :rofl:

eng bacc is A*-C in English, maths, language, science and a humanity right ? my school should have 100% in that case , but we don't its so weird
Original post by sr234
I actually wrote about it as part of my English coursework- I named it the Axe factor and then followed all the reasons why the x-factor should be axed:tongue:

:lol: Nice one
Original post by sarahiscool
eng bacc is A*-C in English, maths, language, science and a humanity right ? my school should have 100% in that case , but we don't its so weird

My school got 54% :bricks:
Reply 3625
Original post by techno836
mine is 68 but another one near me is 80 i think :h:

Hmmm... Well knowing the people that apply here at least 90% will be doing soft subjects :tongue:
Original post by Elm Tree
My school got 54% :bricks:

ahaha I've heard a lot worse though! What was your school's A*/A % ?
Original post by Lucas.
I walked just under 10 miles today and I'm shattered..

Have I missed any new people joining the thread? :biggrin:

You've missed me (though I did join a day or two ago), hello!

I love walking, ah, maybe not for ten miles though. Fab fact for you - the route around Ben Nevis is around ten miles.
Reply 3628
My school got 65%, is that good/ above average?:smile:
Reply 3629
Original post by Tibbz2
Hmmm... Well knowing the people that apply here at least 90% will be doing soft subjects :tongue:

same at mine :lol:

Original post by sr234
My school got 65%, is that good/ above average?:smile:

and above average :h: the average is 58.8%
Original post by Niassuh
Hey :cool: (Is this fashionably late? :s-smilie: )
I'm doing AS Biology, Chemistry, Maths and History all with CCEA. Our option for History is option 5: Germany (1918-1945) and Russia (1903-1941). Not that it matters since I'm the only one on this site doing CCEA History! But as for Chem, Bio and Maths...Molly, Molly and mascot: my comrades in arms.

Hello there, welcome! I'm doing Russia in History this year too, but with AQA, so we study the reign of the last Tsar. Anyway, welcome :smile:
I now have post Comic Con depression :-(
Original post by blamethenargles
I now have post Comic Con depression :-(
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.” Dr. Seuss.
:smile:
ergh this is like the worst day ever

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3634
Original post by peaaceandl0ve
You've missed me (though I did join a day or two ago), hello!

I love walking, ah, maybe not for ten miles though. Fab fact for you - the route around Ben Nevis is around ten miles.

Oh really? I recognise you from my topic about Sociology. :biggrin:

Really? I didn't know that hahaha. :tongue:
Original post by Olympiad
ergh this is like the worst day ever

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep totally... People on HoN want to me facepalm sometimes... I love the game but the people just... Idk
Was playing legio today, went mid and intercepted the creeps. Mid tower down before the 5 min mark, ganked and pushed the other towers. But our carry couldn't carry our Dark Lady had 400 gpm nd she still couldn't do anything.. just sigh..
Original post by Elm Tree
Yep totally... People on HoN want to me facepalm sometimes... I love the game but the people just... Idk
Was playing legio today, went mid and intercepted the creeps. Mid tower down before the 5 min mark, ganked and pushed the other towers. But our carry couldn't carry our Dark Lady had 400 gpm nd she still couldn't do anything.. just sigh..

looooooool, I feel your pain *sigh*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3637
Guys if your doing Edexcel History and the process of German and Italian unification, these are ALL of my notes. This is exactly how you need to revise for the exam. Add some more factors if you will.

They must have worked well as I got an A at AS ! Good Luck

FP = Frankfurt Parliament

MP = Main Point

http://getrevising.co.uk/revision-notes/unification_of_germany_as_edexcel_essay_plans_for

http://getrevising.co.uk/revision-notes/unification_of_italy_as_edexcel_essay_plans_for
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Olympiad
looooooool, I feel your pain *sigh*

Posted from TSR Mobile

I mean, there's only so much I can do as a tank... Did they expect me to carry the game as well? It's just absurd.

My supports didn't even get me wards LOL. How else was we supposed to counter their pub train?

Anyways... Rant over

What's up?
And rampage had the audacity to blame the loss on me when he tried to tank mid but gave gunblade the double tap

Latest