The Student Room Group

LIPA Student halls 2013/2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cd93
Hey I'm studying this course too this September. I was so torn and confused I didn't know what to do because I've heard so many people say don't use halls as they've had so much trouble with them. Then I found a company called Urban sleep, so I'm now sharing a studio flat for around 80 quid a week bills included with a student from John Moores. Urban sleep have a load of different types of accommodation from flats to self contained studio flats and it's only a 5 minute walk to LIPA itself. I hope you managed to sort your accommodation out! :smile:

I'm doing this course also! But staying at Agnes Jones!
Reply 21
Hey guys,

I'm also starting LIPA in September on the Music course. I decided stay at Grenville Sreet in the end as having an ensuite bathroom really appealed to me!

For any of you starting in September, or staying at Grenville, feel free to add me on Facebook :smile:

https://www.facebook.com/katie.tarrant.98?ref=tn_tnmn
Reply 22
Original post by davenport95
I'm doing this course also! But staying at Agnes Jones!

Ahh that's awesome. I've been trying to find people doing the same course! Seems everyone is staying in Agnes Jones. I think I picked the wrong one haha
Reply 23
Hey is anyone doing the Theatre and Performance Technology course? I'm also staying at Grenville, cannot wait :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by Midgelett
Hey guys,

I'm also starting LIPA in September on the Music course. I decided stay at Grenville Sreet in the end as having an ensuite bathroom really appealed to me!

For any of you starting in September, or staying at Grenville, feel free to add me on Facebook :smile:

https://www.facebook.com/katie.tarrant.98?ref=tn_tnmn

Hey! I'm staying at Grenville street! What's your flat number? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by Kaylaa_94
Hey is anyone doing the Theatre and Performance Technology course? I'm also staying at Grenville, cannot wait :smile:

I'm staying at Grenville! Can't wait to see it. What is your flat number? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by caoimhe94
Hey! I'm staying at Grenville street! What's your flat number? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome :smile: 45, what about yours?
Reply 27
Original post by Midgelett
Awesome :smile: 45, what about yours?

Flat 36 :smile:
Reply 28
I'm staying at Grenville! Can't wait to see it. What is your flat number? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh yay, mine is flat 36 C, whats yours? And when do you move in? :smile:
Reply 29
Ahh yay, mine is flat 36 C, whats yours? And when do you move in? :smile:

I'm in 36a!! I'm here already. When are you moving in? :smile:
Reply 30
I'm in 36a!! I'm here already. When are you moving in? :smile:

Omg! we are roomies!! :biggrin: I move in next week thurs cannot wait! Has anyone else from 36 moved in yet? And how does the place look? Ahh so excited :biggrin:
Reply 31
Omg! we are roomies!! :biggrin: I move in next week thurs cannot wait! Has anyone else from 36 moved in yet? And how does the place look? Ahh so excited :biggrin:

Yayy! Yes me and Feidhlim ( my boyfriend) and Katie moved some of her stuff in yesterday.. She's really really nice :smile: we don't know who the other person is yet though!! I'm so excited.. The flat is lovely! :smile: X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Yayy! Yes me and Feidhlim ( my boyfriend) and Katie moved some of her stuff in yesterday.. She's really really nice :smile: we don't know who the other person is yet though!! I'm so excited.. The flat is lovely! :smile: X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww ok, cannot wait to meet you all! oh yeah Katie, I spoke to her on the fb page of Grenville :smile: ahh yay cannot wait to see the place now, see you guys soon! xx
Reply 33
Aww ok, cannot wait to meet you all! oh yeah Katie, I spoke to her on the fb page of Grenville :smile: ahh yay cannot wait to see the place now, see you guys soon! xx

:smile: see ya soon! X
Reply 34
I too am on the music theatre and entertainment management course, I'm staying at Cathedral Campus, because as far as I remember it was the cheapest one and it's very close to LIPA itself, worried that it appears no one else from LIPA is going there but I look forward to mixing with the other unis

Look forward to meeting any of you :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 35
Original post by MaxSimp010
I too am on the music theatre and entertainment management course, I'm staying at Cathedral Campus, because as far as I remember it was the cheapest one and it's very close to LIPA itself, worried that it appears no one else from LIPA is going there but I look forward to mixing with the other unis

Don't worry. You will no doubt find a few LIPA students as I've heard that's a popular accomodation choice for LIPA, too. I think I'm only going to have students from other unis in my actual flat so I know how you feel but you'll meet plenty of people during the induction week :smile:
hey Max, weren't we together at the interview mid-april when only like 7 people came? if it's you i was sitting next to you haha
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 37
Original post by MaxSimp010

Hey there! :smile: I know how you feel. There are no lipa students where I am staying so it is worrying!its so close to enrollment now! :smile: looking forward to starting and meeting everyone
Reply 38
Original post by mardybumxoxo
hey Max, weren't we together at the interview mid-april when only like 7 people came? if it's you i was sitting next to you haha

i do believe so haha - hello again lol
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending