The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lucas.
Touché. :wink:

Then again, I plan to set my alarm for 6am every day this week. Doesn't mean I'll use it. :colondollar:

I've messed up my sleep pattern beyond repair so I'll just deal with it when school starts.
Reply 3661
Original post by Red Fox
I've messed up my sleep pattern beyond repair so I'll just deal with it when school starts.

Same, and even if it wasn't messed up, I'm sure I'd still be up all night the night before due to nerves and excitement. :tongue:

When I had my Intro/Induction day, I fell asleep as soon as I got home, and my sleeping pattern was normal for a while, so hopefully that's what will happen next Monday. :tongue:
Original post by Lucas.
Touché. :wink:

Then again, I plan to set my alarm for 6am every day this week. Doesn't mean I'll use it. :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Get up early for pokemon lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
I like cheese. A lot.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3664
Original post by Red Fox
Anyone know a good rom site where my 'mate':wink2: can find Pokémon Black 2. Last Pokémon game I played was Diamond. Would people recommend playing Black before Black 2.

I played White, but never played Black 2 or White 2, so I really don't have a clue, it's up to you. :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Lucas.

Nothing happened.
Reply 3666
Original post by Red Fox
Nothing happened.

110% safe. I said nothing. :biggrin:
Original post by Lucas.
110% safe. I said nothing. :biggrin:

I'm going to play Black now on my NDS and not my PC. Emulation is for dicks like my mate:biggrin:
Reply 3668
Original post by Red Fox
I'm going to play Black now on my NDS and not my PC. Emulation is for dicks like my mate:biggrin:

What if your 'mate' is one of those dicks with a flashcard for his DS though? :biggrin:
Original post by Lucas.
What if your 'mate' is one of those dicks with a flashcard for his DS though? :biggrin:
Still illegal:eek:.
Reply 3670
Original post by Red Fox

Not if you have legitimate hard copies of the game. :smile:

#knowyourrights

#yolo
Original post by Lucas.
Not if you have legitimate hard copies of the game. :smile:

#knowyourrights

#yolo

So if you can borrow a game off someone. You can borrow their right to a ROM technically.
Reply 3672
Original post by Red Fox
So if you can borrow a game off someone. You can borrow their right to a ROM technically.

Yep, but then you would have to delete that ROM when you give the game back. :smile:
Original post by Lucas.
Yep, but then you would have to delete that ROM when you give the game back. :smile:

Fudge. My 'DS' is messing up might have to 'buy' a new one:lol:
Reply 3674
Original post by Red Fox
Fudge. My 'DS' is messing up might have to 'buy' a new one:lol:

Sounds like a great idea mate. :wink:
Reply 3675
Sleep is for pussies.

Spoiler

Good luck to everyone starting this morning, lets us know how you all get on. :smile:

Remember, try not to be scared, everybody else is floating in the same boat as you. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I start Wednesday :colonhash:
Original post by Lucas.
Sleep is for pussies.

Spoiler

Good luck to everyone starting this morning, lets us know how you all get on. :smile:

Remember, try not to be scared, everybody else is floating in the same boat as you. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scared of A levels? Lightweights :cool:
Original post by Red Fox

Or for people who know how to save money :sly:

Original post by Red Fox

Boy, I sure regret buying and using that illegal flashcard, if I hadn't then the police wouldn't have come in Apache helicopters and shot down my house...

In other news, my new house is so win
grrr starting tomorrow and haven't done any of the homework i was supposed to over summer. :s-smilie:

Latest