The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by the A* guy
It finally managed to upload, I think I had to compress the file!

Hope it Helps! :biggrin: :biggrin:

thankyou! :smile: :smile:
Reply 2341
It finally managed to upload, I think I had to compress the file!

Hope it Helps! :biggrin: :biggrin:

I got a C in this module like 2 marks off a B and after looking at this mark scheme, and discussing the marks I got awarded for this paper, it appears that some marks are missing!!! :angry: remark time.
Original post by BioGeek
I got a C in this module like 2 marks off a B and after looking at this mark scheme, and discussing the marks I got awarded for this paper, it appears that some marks are missing!!! :angry: remark time.

I thought the same when i got my script back, but before you remark, you should try and really see if these missing marks are mistakes that examiners made or you being too kind to what you wrote and awarding marks where examiners didn't.

Also i realised that sometimes I did not get a mark for what is correct because i wrote something incorrect next to it, so the correct mark was negated.

Also check the marks that you were given, as sometimes inexperienced examiners give you marks where they should not have, and then when you remark your paper, the senior examiners who remarks it, will not give you a mark that the previous examiners has given you.

I hope you consider these factors. :smile:
Original post by krishkmistry
thankyou! :smile: :smile:

You're Welcome and I hope it helps you! :biggrin:
Original post by Loiks94
Thanks hate to be a pain but can you get G482 PHYSICS A OCR Mark scheme as well?

I do not do physics, and so do not currently have the G482 MS, and as you know I uploaded the F212 MS, so could you give me the +rep that you said was waiting for me lol. :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
If anyone would like me to look through their F212 Scripts to look for any Harsh marking or Examiner mistakes in comparison to the MS, just post it here, or PM it to me. :smile:
Reply 2346
If anyone would like me to look through their F212 Scripts to look for any Harsh marking or Examiner mistakes in comparison to the MS, just post it here, or PM it to me. :smile:

Hey can you PM me :smile:
Original post by theworld

I did.
I did.

Hi, I messaged you, please check. Kinda urgent. Thank youuu :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
If anyone has the 2013 Jan/June Papers & Mark Schemes for Biology GCE F211 and F212? That would be perfect!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2350
Original post by bootyfurl
If anyone has the 2013 Jan/June Papers & Mark Schemes for Biology GCE F211 and F212? That would be perfect!

Posted from TSR Mobile

second that I also need the f215 mark scheme.
Original post by theworld

Did your script come yet?
Hi, I'm an A2 student now and I was just wondering if I am able to get an A overall for my A-level biology despite having a B for my AS. Without resits if possible, however I am ready to do some resits if it increases the possibility to get an A.
So I got: f211 65 (B), F212 129(A),F213 42 (B)
overall: 236 (B)
Well you need 240 UMS for an A at AS. 480 for an overall A. You'll need to get 244 UMS in A2 but its definitely possible if you work a little bit harder than last year. :smile:
My paper finally came back a few weeks late, having previously thought to have been lost in the post.

The marking to me seems very fair and done by the book. However, there are 4 marks in there that outright have not even been counted. Everything marked with "GM" (stands for "given mark", see the MS) has not been totaled up? And now because it came back late it's gone past the deadline for a clerical recheck. :/

I got 137/150 overall, which is 77/100 in raw marks. Got my paper back originally just out of curiosity but now I wish I hadn't.
Reply 2355
Original post by spleenharvester
My paper finally came back a few weeks late, having previously thought to have been lost in the post.

The marking to me seems very fair and done by the book. However, there are 4 marks in there that outright have not even been counted. Everything marked with "GM" (stands for "given mark", see the MS) has not been totaled up? And now because it came back late it's gone past the deadline for a clerical recheck. :/
[\QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that is there is an obvious mistake you can still appeal - speak to your teachers about this! 4 raw marks could give you up to 6 more UMS marks.
I got 137/150 overall, which is 77/100 in raw marks. Got my paper back originally just out of curiosity but now I wish I hadn't.
Original post by kited4

I'm pretty sure that is there is an obvious mistake you can still appeal - speak to your teachers about this! 4 raw marks could give you up to 6 more UMS marks.

Wait woah is that possible? My exams officer was properly kicking off at me even for asking because I was "past the deadline", do they have a way of appealing it even afterwards? :smile:

Could someone else who got their paper back check to see if marks with the "GM" stamp have been counted?
Reply 2357
Original post by spleenharvester
Wait woah is that possible? My exams officer was properly kicking off at me even for asking because I was "past the deadline", do they have a way of appealing it even afterwards? :smile:

Could someone else who got their paper back check to see if marks with the "GM" stamp have been counted?

Have a word with your subject teacher - i'm pretty sure if it's that obvious there is some way that you can:smile:
college remarked my paper and i never knew about it - went up 6 UMS from 116 to 122,so happy but i'm resitting it still so can anyone send me a digital copy of the exam paper please ?
How much depth do I need to know about biological molecules?

Latest

Trending

Trending