Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster Uni: Official Students 13/14!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
Original post by CarlL
Aye, I got the email but when I click Next I'm presented with that error.

Ah right, I haven't got that email yet.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 481
Original post by CarlL
Aye, I got the email but when I click Next I'm presented with that error.

I received the email too and Am getting the same error. Might just be a case of waiting a few hours before doing that part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Reply 482
Original post by MMAGuy
I received the email too and Am getting the same error. Might just be a case of waiting a few hours before doing that part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Probably need to process your registration first.
Reply 483
Original post by Prendah
Does yours say this?
"You successfully pre-registered on 1 January 0001". Little bug in their system it seems. :tongue:

Yeah, mine said that too but its now corrected itself. Is there anything else we have to do after pre-registering? i cant print the thing off yet because i still need to purchase a printer.
what is your slc number ? is that the same as your costumer reference number???????
Reply 485
Original post by gingerandice
what is your slc number ? is that the same as your costumer reference number???????

I think its down as "Student Support Number" on the "University or College Payment Advice" form.
Reply 486
Original post by gingerandice

On the page titled "University or College Payment Advice" you should have gotten from Student Finance, the SLC is the "Student Support Number" directly underneath the barcode at the top. It starts with 4 letters.
Original post by Prendah
I thought they were supposed to send an email afterwards telling you what to do.

:frown: i didn't get the email, and i don't quite get the part where you "merge" usernames for the IT account or something :confused: so confused
Reply 488
Original post by tiffanycallysta
:frown: i didn't get the email, and i don't quite get the part where you "merge" usernames for the IT account or something :confused: so confused

I have no idea about an IT account either. It just said to complete the pre-registration.
Reply 489

Don't merge your accounts. After doing the pre-register, you'll get an email like 30mins or an hour later to set up your actual IT account :smile:
Original post by Astonix
Don't merge your accounts. After doing the pre-register, you'll get an email like 30mins or an hour later to set up your actual IT account :smile:

okay i've gotten the email already, but it just gives the link to the same preregistration thing and the merge thing. nothing about the IT account :frown: is it because i already clicked 'merge' 20 minutes ago? oh no.
aiigoo ! I will just pre reg tomorrow or later today when im less frustrated....
Reply 492
okay i've gotten the email already, but it just gives the link to the same preregistration thing and the merge thing. nothing about the IT account :frown: is it because i already clicked 'merge' 20 minutes ago? oh no.

Try waiting a little while. It might take a bit longer for your pre-registration to go through. When I did it, it kept sending me to the merge page as well, but after a while it redirected me to the account creation page :smile:
Original post by Astonix
Try waiting a little while. It might take a bit longer for your pre-registration to go through. When I did it, it kept sending me to the merge page as well, but after a while it redirected me to the account creation page :smile:

oh, okay :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: i panicked for a while there lol.
thank youuu!!! :bumps:
Reply 494
oh, okay :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: i panicked for a while there lol.
thank youuu!!! :bumps:

No problem :smile:

So what course are you studying at Lancs?
Original post by Astonix
No problem :smile:

So what course are you studying at Lancs?

i'm studying english literature and linguistics :dancing2: so excited :biggrin:
how about you? :biggrin:
Reply 496
i'm studying english literature and linguistics :dancing2: so excited :biggrin:
how about you? :biggrin:

Aweomse ^-^. Althougth I'm not really sure what linguistics entails :tongue:

I'm studying Maths and CompSci. Can't wait to finally get started at Uni!
Original post by Astonix
Aweomse ^-^. Althougth I'm not really sure what linguistics entails :tongue:

I'm studying Maths and CompSci. Can't wait to finally get started at Uni!

to tell you the truth i've not much of an idea either :tongue: lol but i've looked it up in wikipedia and it looks interesting
wow :redface: that's so cool hahaha
yeah me too :biggrin: :biggrin: which college are you staying at?
Reply 498
to tell you the truth i've not much of an idea either :tongue: lol but i've looked it up in wikipedia and it looks interesting
wow :redface: that's so cool hahaha
yeah me too :biggrin: :biggrin: which college are you staying at?

Hopefully it turns out to be a good surprise then. I don't think many people except those studying it actually know what it means : D

I'm in Furness, how about you?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Astonix
Hopefully it turns out to be a good surprise then. I don't think many people except those studying it actually know what it means : D

I'm in Furness, how about you?

lol but i've read that lancaster has a great linguistics department
i'm in cartmel :tongue: far far away :headbang: oh yeah lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending