The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

All I can do right now is laugh at how shocking this whole day has been.

Really don't mind if we signed no one, but the way we've gone about our business this Summer has been hilariously awful.
(edited 10 years ago)
I'm actually laughing at how ridiculous this all is.
I think Moyes has been playing too much FM

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9743
Supposedly United didn't understand the issues surrounding meeting a buy out clause in Spain :rofl2:

What moron is running this show :rofl2:

It is fairly common knowledge, especially after the Aguero **** storm a couple of years back.
This window is **** now
Disappointing is an understatement.

Fellaini's move was tempered by the potential signing of Herrera but the former's move is going to be a complete understatement.

Balague blotches up again, lol.
There has got to be a better reason than that, obvious from the start Bilbao wanted the full clause amount, and after Javi Martinez you know it was never an idle threat. :confused:

As has been said Woodward was an investment banker, if you put in a summer like this at an investment bank you'd be out. Perhaps thats why he works for us now.....
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Sorry about this. But the way you conducted your transfer business is a joke, you spent the best part of 3 weeks trying to get fabregas who you were never going to get. Then go for a downgrade in herrera when you get beat by liverpool.
I think it was all a bull**** ploy to get fellaini.
(edited 10 years ago)
BAlaague saying those 3 men are not utd officials and are importers wtf hahahaha
Original post by jam277
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:biggrin:

Balague as well :biggrin:.

It's ON! No wait, it's OFF!
Awful transfer window.
We won the league with this squad last year . People saying boo moyes can go and **** off the idiots ! Herrera was a £30m which is a deal worth alot of money that could have backfired , i just advise to play kagawa more and fellaini in would be great as he is a player who causes teams alot of problems.
Absolute shambles.
Balague is such a WUM
Original post by Oliver1234
fellaini in would be great as he is a player who causes teams alot of problems.

When he is played further forward. He's not going to play there here.
Terrible that we're gonna be paying double the price for Felllaini than if we had signed him before his release clause expired. Just sums up the handling of this transfer window by United.
Original post by Oliver1234
We won the league with this squad last year . People saying boo moyes can go and **** off the idiots ! Herrera was a £30m which is a deal worth alot of money that could have backfired , i just advise to play kagawa more and fellaini in would be great as he is a player who causes teams alot of problems.

Yes, with this squad we won the league, against other teams with their squads. The problem is that the other teams have changed/improved their squads which will make it much harder for us to challenge this season.

Carrick is 32, Giggs is 39, Nani and Cleverly are in poor form, Young and Valencia are very inconsistent with their wing work and Kagawa is not being given a chance to play.

We need improvements to our midfield.
If Carrick gets Injured then we're seriously ****ed..
Original post by member9876
BAlaague saying those 3 men are not utd officials and are importers wtf hahahaha

Wouldn't surprise me if it comes out that Woodward is an imposter too :laugh:
What a joke transfer window I feel like an Arsenal fan a little bit haha