The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6040
Hope this doesn't piss Lukaku off too much.
Reply 6041
Many tweets saying Lukaku going on loan.. whyyy
Reply 6042
Why would you do that to him after that penalty.. it's like Jose doesn't trust him to be in the team anymore:unimpressed:
Reply 6043
Ffs why would we loan Lukaku out again?
Reply 6044
If eto'o flops we're screwed.

What the hell am I supposed to do about my Lukaku shirt now...
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6045
Original post by Yawn-er
Hope this doesn't piss Lukaku off too much.

LOL imagine if he does very well for WBA and next year for Belgium at the WC and decides he just wants to play for WBA not Chelsea.

I think he'll be a bit pissed but he was more pissed off when he was at Chelsea and didn't see the field so he'll just accept the situation
Reply 6046
Original post by Tweek

Uh oh, spagettiooos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZnDHU3u4_E
Original post by Tweek

What the hell am I supposed to do about my Lukaku shirt now...

HAHAHAHAHA.

Seriously though.. Why?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6048
Original post by Skkc16
LOL imagine if he does very well for WBA and next year for Belgium at the WC and decides he just wants to play for WBA not Chelsea.

I think he'll be a bit pissed but he was more pissed off when he was at Chelsea and didn't see the field so he'll just accept the situation

More worried that he'll become disillusioned with CFC and just decide to call it an end.
Reply 6049
This is a bit of a **** move on Chelsea's behalf. He's just had his first experience of screwing up on the big stage, he's young and inexperienced and we've remedied his mistake by shipping him out. Good work, that'll cheer him up. Came back stating his intention to force a way into the first team, barely played. Hoping the move falls through. Sigh. Must've been something that's happened to make him request a move back there.

Now would be a semi-decent time for one of the strikers to come good.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6050
Original post by Tweek
This is a bit of a **** move on Chelsea's behalf. He's just had his first experience of screwing up on the big stage, he's young and inexperienced and we've remedied his mistake by shipping him out. Good work, that'll cheer him up. Came back stating his intention to force a way into the first team, barely played. Hoping the move falls through. Sigh. Must've been something that's happened to make him request a move back there.

Now would be a semi-decent time for one of the strikers to come good.

Apparently he's 'digging his heels in' - wants to stay at CFC, and if not, go to WBA.
Reply 6051
Original post by Yawn-er
Apparently he's 'digging his heels in' - wants to stay at CFC, and if not, go to WBA.

So much contradiction, now Everton are back in for him still.
Hope he does dig his heels in, Sky and Guardian saying he's requested a loan. I was looking forward to enjoying deadline day.

How hard would it have been to just ship Ba off instead :frown:
Reply 6052
Original post by Nickini
Ffs why would we loan Lukaku out again?

While annoying, provided there was no hard feelings here or doubts about his ability, essentially we have 4 strikers for 1 position. Jose probably thought he would get rid of torres/ba in the window, obviously torres working his socks off against bayern cemented his place(plus anyway nobody wants him as he's too pricey for his ability)

We did an error in not trimming our squad well enough. But it's better than having no depth.
I assume that ba doesn't want to go anywhere but a CL club and he doesn't want to loan him to arsenal or tottenham. I assume that torres is unsellable unless we pay for him to leave.

While eto'o coming in makes us stacked in the position, so we're forced to get rid of one of the 3 strikers. Moses going on loan destroys the homegrown quota, so that means unless we're getting rid of a keeper one player will not play. We know who I'd personally take out of the registration of the squad but he's 50m and has been a professional and works hard for the team.
Reply 6053
Lukaku and Mata being loaned and sold this window is poor from Mourinho.

He should have been able to find a place for Mata and tbh it seems to be a dislike of Spanish players more than anything about Mata's ability as a player.

Edit: Mata is meant to be very friendly with some of the Spanish Real players as well.
Reply 6054
Original post by Tweek
So much contradiction, now Everton are back in for him still.
Hope he does dig his heels in, Sky and Guardian saying he's requested a loan. I was looking forward to enjoying deadline day.

How hard would it have been to just ship Ba off instead :frown:

I wouldn't mind as much if it was him that requested it. That final may have shown him that he's got a lot to learn/needs to mature.

I like Ba tbh. Better than Torres and Lukaku at the moment - just isn't being played enough.
Reply 6055
Original post by The Rusty Spork
Lukaku and Mata being loaned and sold this window is poor from Mourinho.

He should have been able to find a place for Mata and tbh it seems to be a dislike of Spanish players more than anything about Mata's ability as a player.

Edit: Mata is meant to be very friendly with some of the Spanish Real players as well.

That's reaching a bit isn't it? I'd assume someone like Jose is too professional to do that
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6056
Original post by jam277
While annoying, provided there was no hard feelings here or doubts about his ability, essentially we have 4 strikers for 1 position. Jose probably thought he would get rid of torres/ba in the window, obviously torres working his socks off against bayern cemented his place(plus anyway nobody wants him as he's too pricey for his ability)

We did an error in not trimming our squad well enough. But it's better than having no depth.
I assume that ba doesn't want to go anywhere but a CL club and he doesn't want to loan him to arsenal or tottenham. I assume that torres is unsellable unless we pay for him to leave.

While eto'o coming in makes us stacked in the position, so we're forced to get rid of one of the 3 strikers. Moses going on loan destroys the homegrown quota, so that means unless we're getting rid of a keeper one player will not play. We know who I'd personally take out of the registration of the squad but he's 50m and has been a professional and works hard for the team.
Yeah it does make sense, was saying that out of exasperation more than anything, would have much preferred to see Ba going out. Hopefully Lukaku wasn't forced out though.
Reply 6057
It saddens me every time I see Ba on the team sheet.
Should never have been bought.
Reply 6058
Original post by Skkc16
That's reaching a bit isn't it? I'd assume someone like Jose is too professional to do that

Professional? I like Mourinho but if there is a man that can hold a grudge and throw his toys out of the pram then it is him! Willian is a case in point, just to spite AVB.
Reply 6059
Original post by The Rusty Spork
Professional? I like Mourinho but if there is a man that can hold a grudge and throw his toys out of the pram then it is him! Willian is a case in point, just to spite AVB.

I'm sure us buying Willian had nothing to do with us tracking him for the past 2 years, and being close to signing him in each of the past 4 or so transfer windows.

Willian wasn't bought to spite AVB. We were looking to buy and all of a sudden Anzhi had a fire sale.

The backlash of selling Mata would be immense. Even that would dent Jose's standing with the fans. As far as I can see Mata hasn't been sold.

Latest