The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3860
Yo any posi pop punk kids wanna chat about how sick pop punk is? I must be the only guy in here who isn't that keen on football. :frown:
Reply 3861
Original post by Lucas.
Yo any posi pop punk kids wanna chat about how sick pop punk is? I must be the only guy in here who isn't that keen on football. :frown:

I hate football with a burning passion tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sophielizabeth_
Hehe :smile:

I'm in Warwickshire, you?

Ooh, we are very different there, meharty. I'll be doing English lang, Lit, Theatre Studies and Spanish.

Ah nice, I used to live in Solihull which I think was quite close to you, nice place. Right now i'm in Wiltshire though, near Bath, it literally is just a bunch of fields and sheep xD

I did Spanish at GCSE, never again haha, but all your options are a good tie in, what career are you thinking of? For me i'm thinking of something to do with computer programming.

Original post by Lucas.
I did Edexcel linear on June 11th and 14th... I got an A, but I never gold told how many marks I got. I must have just scraped it, because I remember looking at the unofficial mark scheme on here, and I got a safe/high B based on last years boundaries. :tongue:

You?

you did linear? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo

I did modular and so far...
unit 1 is at 108/120 (A*, retook from 88)
unit 2 is at 105/120 (A, 3ums off A* and retook from 84) I didn't divide a fraction correctly, I think I died when a random person in my class got an A* haha (I still had the highest average though)
unit 2, I need 147/160 to get A* overall, this'll be a tight one...
Original post by Lucas.

football is sh..... oh hi there family friendly forum, didn't see ya there :colondollar:

TENNIS FOR TEH WIN LOLZ

when are you born? no date if you don't want to wouldn't blame you
Reply 3864
Original post by Mr.Nor
I hate football with a burning passion tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldn't say I hate at as much as you do.. But I certainly don't like it. :tongue:
All my mates love it, and they all have a season ticket at Norwich City, so if there's a cup game I'll buy a ticket and tag along just for a day out, cause I can tolerate it for one day, can't talk about it extensively though. :biggrin:

Original post by Glitch96
you did linear? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo

I did modular and so far...
unit 1 is at 108/120 (A*, retook from 88)
unit 2 is at 105/120 (A, 3ums off A* and retook from 84) I didn't divide a fraction correctly, I think I died when a random person in my class got an A* haha (I still had the highest average though)
unit 2, I need 147/160 to get A* overall, this'll be a tight one...

Linear wasn't that bad... :biggrin: Damn, those are some nice scores. Well done man. :smile:
football is sh..... oh hi there family friendly forum, didn't see ya there :colondollar:

TENNIS FOR TEH WIN LOLZ

when are you born? no date if you don't want to wouldn't blame you

15/12/96 <3

I can't get into any sport apart from golf...

I'm more of a musical guy than an athletic guy. :tongue:
Woop I start sixth form tomorrow.

Life is boring in the Tailsiverse.
Sigh... A week 'til I start school.
Original post by Lucas.
Linear wasn't that bad... :biggrin: Damn, those are some nice scores. Well done man. :smile:

15/12/96 <3

I can't get into any sport apart from golf...

I'm more of a musical guy than an athletic guy. :tongue:

Thanks bro, I was pretty proud, I'm also thinking of tutoring the younger students at my secondary school :biggrin:

HELL YAH i'm 15 days older xD

Golf isn't that bad, actually it is, it's terribly boring. If I was going to play a sport it would be tennis or basketball, yet for the latter i'm pretty short soo yeah.

If you saw a photo of me you'd see that athletic definitely isn't the first word that springs to mind. In fact for me it was...

asian, anime, cheese (i'm wearing an orange shirt :tongue:), math, geek and arabs... lmao

also, what's the view like from your house/bedroom? a bit of an odd question i know xD

Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Woop I start sixth form tomorrow.

Life is boring in the Tailsiverse.

Yep, yes it is....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gv3ADNVJdU
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3868
Thanks bro, I was pretty proud, I'm also thinking of tutoring the younger students at my secondary school :biggrin:

HELL YAH i'm 15 days older xD

Golf isn't that bad, actually it is, it's terribly boring. If I was going to play a sport it would be tennis or basketball, yet for the latter i'm pretty short soo yeah.

If you saw a photo of me you'd see that athletic definitely isn't the first word that springs to mind. In fact for me it was...

asian, anime, cheese (i'm wearing an orange shirt :tongue:), math, geek and arabs... lmao

also, what's the view like from your house/bedroom? a bit of an odd question i know xD

I'd be pretty proud if I was you. :smile:

I had to do a similar thing when I was in Year 10.. All of the Set 1 Maths people had to give up one lunchtime every two weeks to help the lower school kids do their homework. We didn't get a reward for it, but I think the power of telling them what they can and can't do, and watching them **** themselves when we saw them on their phones and 'confiscated' them was a reward in itself. :biggrin:

Yeah I can see why golf is boring, but I just like it cause it's nice and chilled. :smile: Yeah basketball is pretty cool too. :smile:

Wow that's a lot of races... :tongue:

Erm, dark. :wink: I'll take a picture in the morning. What's yours like?
Original post by Lucas.
I'd be pretty proud if I was you. :smile:

I had to do a similar thing when I was in Year 10.. All of the Set 1 Maths people had to give up one lunchtime every two weeks to help the lower school kids do their homework. We didn't get a reward for it, but I think the power of telling them what they can and can't do, and watching them **** themselves when we saw them on their phones and 'confiscated' them was a reward in itself. :biggrin:

Yeah I can see why golf is boring, but I just like it cause it's nice and chilled. :smile: Yeah basketball is pretty cool too. :smile:

Wow that's a lot of races... :tongue:

Erm, dark. :wink: I'll take a picture in the morning. What's yours like?

Haha, that sounds pretty fun!

Anime is a race? AWW YEAHHH i'm going to put that as my description for everything. (btw arabia can come under asia)

Well my neibour has a garden along the side of our house and because of that my window looks directly into their living room :/ I can't even look out without feeling like i'm perving on them, they don't have a hot daughter anyway xD I'll take a picture in the morning lmao jk... or am i!?
Reply 3870
Haha, that sounds pretty fun!

Anime is a race? AWW YEAHHH i'm going to put that as my description for everything. (btw arabia can come under asia)

Well my neibour has a garden along the side of our house and because of that my window looks directly into their living room :/ I can't even look out without feeling like i'm perving on them, they don't have a hot daughter anyway xD I'll take a picture in the morning lmao jk... or am i!?

It was so fun. :wink:

...you know what I meant. :tongue:

That's pretty cool.. a little bit weird though, not gonna lie. :wink:
Original post by Lucas.
It was so fun. :wink:

...you know what I meant. :tongue:

That's pretty cool.. a little bit weird though, not gonna lie. :wink:

I can be weird at times :tongue:

What on earth do people do at 6AM... hmm
Just did an hour of exercise before school hahahah why am I doing this to myself, I'm tired :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Today's the day I start sixth form! I'm extremely nervous, but equally excited :biggrin:
I just hope that the people in my classes are easy to get on with.
Original post by mollyh77
Just did an hour of exercise before school hahahah why am I doing this to myself, I'm tired :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done haha! I envy your willpower :tongue:
Original post by mollyh77

Posted from TSR Mobile

The only exercise I can do involves me walking down the stairs in the morning :laugh:. Did you go for a run today?

Original post by HeyThereHarry
Today's the day I start sixth form! I'm extremely nervous, but equally excited :biggrin:
I just hope that the people in my classes are easy to get on with.

Same. Good Luck. Let us know how you get on
Original post by EvasiveRose

Same. Good Luck. Let us know how you get on

Thanks, you too! :smile:
Hi everyone!

I have been stalking watching this thread since it started but, never got round to posting. I start sixth form tomorrow, but I’m not that nervous, since I’m going back to my school for their sixth form. The thing I’m actually petrified about is that I am taking AS German. I am usually fine with languages and I have already done French at AS level. But, I have to teach myself the subject! My sixth form can give me the frees, but I pretty much have to organise/learn by myself! Oh well… it was my choice to be fair!

At least that means I technically now have only 3 lessons a day now. And the massive bonus is that I don’t have to set myself homework… well not with the expectation for it to be finished. I spent a lot of the summer practising and doing some past papers so thank god for the 14 week summer this year! My first homework will be to watch any of my favourite TV shows in German. Simples!

Oh and I’m taking Spanish (WJEC), German (WJEC), Business Studies (AQA) & Religious Studies (Edexcel - The Philosophy and Ethics bit)

Good luck everyone this week.
Good luck to everyone starting sixth form/college this week! :smile: (I forgot to say it yesterday so if you started then I hope it went well)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SophieB1997
Good luck to everyone starting sixth form/college this week! :smile: (I forgot to say it yesterday so if you started then I hope it went well)

Posted from TSR Mobile