The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8040
Original post by ubi1
Same could be said about Federer's fanbase and people like you who make me hate Fed.

Read post 8043.
Reply 8041
Original post by Roger1
Read post 8043.

I could care less. :wink:
Reply 8042
Original post by ubi1
I could care less. :wink:

And about your previous post regarding who is better between Laver and Federer. Well, I don't know who is better of the two but one thing is 100% sure, that Nadal is inferior to both. :tongue:

And that is mine and your's last ever conversation so don't bother to quote me in a hope of a reply, because you ain't getting one.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8043
Boys boys boys. Can't we all just smile at the fact Hewitt just won the second set vs. Youzhny? :ashamed:
Hewitt doing one over Djokovic if he wins this - Please make it reality :smile:
I'm so happy that Hewitt has won the second set. I really hope he makes the quarters and challenges Djokovic. II think this has been one of the best years for Hewitt recently with his wins over top players.
Reply 8046
Original post by Roger1
And about your previous post regarding who is better between Laver and Federer. Well, I don't know who is better of the two but one thing is 100% sure, that Nadal is inferior to both. :tongue:

And that is mine and your's last ever conversation so don't bother to quote me in a hope of a reply, because you ain't getting one.

Our Friendship is over.:frown:
Reply 8047
Original post by ubi1
It goes without saying that until his failed a drug test you cannot accuse him for anything to do with drugs. Also you think Nadal fans are delusional same could be said about some of you "Monfools", Worst people ever who deliver personal attacks on other fanbases other there.

By the age of 32 Rafa would have accumulated enough grand slams to eclipse Roger.

With regard to that point - people were commenting Armstrong was on drugs for years before it came out. Whether he is or isn't isn't my point, what you said was just interminably stupid.

And jeezo guys. Please take it elsewhere. You're both beyond annoying.

Edit: Would absolutely love Hewitt to keep going. Every slam I think that.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8048
Original post by Slumpy
With regard to that point - people were commenting Armstrong was on drugs for years before it came out. Whether he is or isn't isn't my point, what you said was just interminably stupid.

And jeezo guys. Please take it elsewhere. You're both beyond annoying.

Edit: Would absolutely love Hewitt to keep going. Every slam I think that.

I hope Hewitt can win this because he's the only possible of pushing djokovic to 4 sets or more before the semis.:wink:
Reply 8049
Hewitt rolling back the years. Come on Hewitt!
If Nadal gets to the final, which he most likely will, I think he is basically guarenteed Year End no1.
Unbelievable that there is a chance of my four favourite players meeting in the semi finals in Nadal-Gasquet and Wawwrinka-Hewitt!
Reply 8052
Original post by xxxKINGxxx
If Nadal gets to the final, which he most likely will, I think he is basically guarenteed Year End no1.

Lets hope Murray beats djokovic. So we get the GS final that we never witnessed before.
I want a Murray Nadal matchup because we haven't had one for 2 years basically.
Hewitt a break up in the fourth.

Hewitt really stands no chance against Djokovic but i love his playing style, he's one of the few players that can match Fed in terms of the playing style looking beautiful.
Reply 8055
Is there anyone who dislikes Hewitt? Just when you think he's getting close to calling an end to his career he manages to pull out a great run. Although he has had a fairly decent few months.
Original post by Kado
Is there anyone who dislikes Hewitt? Just when you think he's getting close to calling an end to his career he manages to pull out a great run. Although he has had a fairly decent few months.

I don't like the way that he wears his cap. Apart from that I can take him or leave him.
Reply 8057
What an epic choke job by Hewitt. One of the best I've ever seen.
I'd like to say Hewitt fought to the end, outplayed by a magnificent Youzhny. Unfortunately, that was one of the greatest mental omnishambles on court I've seen.
Reply 8059
Lleyton Blewitt

Latest