The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lucy96
Probably going to sound creepy now, but I've always pictured you with black hair, not long but not short :tongue: No idea about face or anything :colondollar: I'm awful at predicting how people look though :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha this is very interesting actually.
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Neither did I. They kept that on the down low. Its really so sad. Hopefully he gets killed off. How did he get a license to be a doctor in the first place?

:lol: you'll be very very surprised tbh

lucas-gottesman-mobile-wallpaper.jpgSo nothing like him?
Original post by Robbie242
asian (just a guess)

Nope, but I wish

This is like when we all saw L'evilfish for the first time!
Nope, but I wish

Why? Because of the intelligence?
Nope, but I wish

Great now we know your non asian. Blonde?
Oh of course but if I make it into Cambridge its gonna be like 15 male mathmos and about 5 female mathmos, survival of the fittest :lol:. Whilst at Warwick there will be plenty :biggrin:

mhmm you probably wouldn't get these ones but I heard it earlier (well you'd get part of the first one but not the maths behind it :lol: )

Spoiler

Oh really, wow :tongue: At least there will be some girls! How come there are more males at Cambridge in comparison to Warwick? Probably a stupid question :tongue:

Hahaha you're right, I don't understand the first but it's clear what its meaning is :lol: They're great, if I liked/understood maths they'd certainly impress me, you'll get all the girls with them :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by keromedic
lucas-gottesman-mobile-wallpaper.jpgSo nothing like him?

Nothing like him

This is like when we all saw L'evilfish for the first time!

Did not expect him to look like that though. I know someone (who doesn't seem to be active) on here who knows what I look like
Original post by Lucy96
Oh really, wow :tongue: At least there will be some girls! How come there are more males at Cambridge in comparison to Warwick? Probably a stupid question :tongue:

Hahaha you're right, I don't understand the first but it's clear what its meaning is :lol: They're great, if I liked/understood maths they'd certainly impress me, you'll get all the girls with them :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why is that a stupid question? I can't think of a good reasons. Iirc, there's more girl medics at Cambridge!
Why? Because of the intelligence?

Nah, I just tend to get on more with them
Great now we know your non asian. Blonde?

Nope
Nothing like him

Did not expect him to look like that though. I know someone (who doesn't seem to be active) on here who knows what I look like

Ah, I think I know who that is :tongue:.
You know what I look like :angry:.

So curious now :tongue: Most people knew I have ginger hair so I can't have shocked anyone :wink: Though I actually have lilac/a light purple colour in my fringe at the moment, I love unusual hair dye colours :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope

Red hair or Black hair? common it better not be blue

Nope

Do you dye your hair a lot, like me?
I tend to get on best with oriental people. Not that I'm that social :tongue:.

What's wrong with blue? That's the color I'm going next!
(edited 10 years ago)
Why is that a stupid question? I can't think of a good reasons. Iirc, there's more girl medics at Cambridge!

Just might be, thought I was missing something :tongue: Oh really? Interesting :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah, I think I know who that is :tongue:.
You know what I look like :angry:.

Who? :holmes:
Because you're confident enough to use your own pictures online
Original post by Lucy96
So curious now :tongue: Most people knew I have ginger hair so I can't have shocked anyone :wink: Though I actually have lilac/a light purple colour in my fringe at the moment, I love unusual hair dye colours :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm really now questioning whether I should have done this.
I never knew that :tongue:
That sounds awesome. A bit of purple never hurt anyone.

Black hair :yes:
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup haha the male to female ratio and Cambridge is insane - probably due to fewer girls doing science subjects, quite a few of the other courses e.g. engineering are also sausage fests xD. I think it's because Warwick has more spaces in general, they usually hand out offers to all people with AAB+ predictions for maths and then let STEP weed out the mathematicians. There were also just more girls there in general at the open day, it was more 60:40 male to female ratio whilst at Cambridge it was like 80:20 :tongue:.

Oh that's good to know, I just thought they'd be cringeworthy irl but I'm really eager to try them out now :tongue: (when I get to uni obviously haha)
Reply 2317

Hair like this? :teeth:
tumblr_mj00elYbD31s0s3qno1_400.jpg

ezra.jpgThe actor in this photo was my fb prof pic for a bit. I claimed I'd had some major surgery done to lighten my skin tone and adjust my facial features!
Does the person's name end in 'e'?

Ooh Black hair 6ft skinny is my guess

Latest