The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by keromedic
Do you dye your hair a lot, like me?
I tend to get on best with oriental people. Not that I'm that social :tongue:.

Never dyed my hair and I don't really intend on doing so
Do you dye your hair a lot, like me?
I tend to get on best with oriental people. Not that I'm that social :tongue:.

What's wrong with blue? That's the color I'm going next!

Idk if I'm sexist but I can only deal with blue hair if its on girls and even then its not the most attractive colour.
Please just... please don't
Original post by Pandora.
Hair like this? :teeth:
tumblr_mj00elYbD31s0s3qno1_400.jpg

Lol I would if I could grow it that long

ezra.jpgThe actor in this photo was my fb prof pic for a bit. I claimed I'd had some major surgery done to lighten my skin tone and adjust my facial features!
Does the person's name end in 'e'?

Hahaha please tell me no one believed that
Original post by Robbie242
Ooh Black hair 6ft skinny is my guess

You're getting warmer :holmes:
Original post by mynameisntbobk

6 ft 2 Black Hair average weight
Yup haha the male to female ratio and Cambridge is insane - probably due to fewer girls doing science subjects, quite a few of the other courses e.g. engineering are also sausage fests xD. I think it's because Warwick has more spaces in general, they usually hand out offers to all people with AAB+ predictions for maths and then let STEP weed out the mathematicians. There were also just more girls there in general at the open day, it was more 60:40 male to female ratio whilst at Cambridge it was like 80:20 :tongue:.

Oh that's good to know, I just thought they'd be cringeworthy irl but I'm really eager to try them out now :tongue: (when I get to uni obviously haha)

Oh I see! Haha "sausage fest", that term never fails to make me laugh! :tongue: Ah yeah, I guess that makes sense. Though I actually didn't think the ratio would be that close at Warwick, I don't want to stereotype or come across as sexist, but I hear of far more boys than girls who love maths and apply for it :tongue:

Not at all :wink: Please do get back to me and tell me how you get on with them when you try them out :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
6 ft 2 Black Hair average weight

Yep :yep:

Though still somethings missing

I don't think anyone did. But you never know, many are gullible :holmes:.

Idk if I'm sexist but I can only deal with blue hair if its on girls and even then its not the most attractive colour.
Please just... please don't

I'm so jealous of Caucasians. U guys can do so many stuff with ur hair!

You're actually black (of African/Caribbean ethnicity)!
I'm really now questioning whether I should have done this.
I never knew that :tongue:
That sounds awesome. A bit of purple never hurt anyone.

You should have :wink:
Oh, well never mind :tongue:
Exactly! It's not permanent anyway so it'll be gone soon :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is 6 ft 2 exact haha? I just totally guessed that.

Hmm could you tell me what I am missing from the criteria without telling me what yours is
I don't think anyone did. But you never know, many are gullible :holmes:.

I'm so jealous of Caucasians. U guys can do so many stuff with ur hair!

I never want to dye my hair haha, I like my natural colour and dyeing it would just look odd
Original post by Lucy96
You should have :wink:
Oh, well never mind :tongue:
Exactly! It's not permanent anyway so it'll be gone soon :unimpressed:

Haha well this is a lot of fun.
Ah do you think you'll recolour it?
Posted from TSR Mobile

You're actually black (of African/Caribbean ethnicity)!

What makes you think that?

Is 6 ft 2 exact haha? I just totally guessed that.

Hmm could you tell me what I am missing from the criteria without telling me what yours is

Yep haha. What are the chances?

I don't think I should spoil it
By the way, I'll probably PM the people who are the most closest :yep:
Omg hollyoaks today. I can't go on with life anymore :frown:

Weird piece of trivia: a girl in my form's aunt is the mum of the big family in hollyoaks who is leaving apparently.. She has black hair, can't remember her name but I think it begins with an 'm'.
What makes you think that?

Yep haha. What are the chances?

I don't think I should spoil it

I generally assume people are white, 2nd choice Asian so it's something I'd definitely miss hence me asking!
I also used to assume everyone on TSR was male, until Usy challenged me by pretending to be a female for a bit (I actually believed him!).
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Lucy96
Oh I see! Haha "sausage fest", that term never fails to make me laugh! :tongue: Ah yeah, I guess that makes sense. Though I actually didn't think the ratio would be that close at Warwick, I don't want to stereotype or come across as sexist, but I hear of far more boys than girls who love maths and apply for it :tongue:

Not at all :wink: Please do get back to me and tell me how you get on with them when you try them out :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I've learnt some slang over the years so that is naturally what I thought :tongue: and yeah it does sound kinda funny xP. Hmm I'm not sure, the thing is about Cambridge I was at one college open day rather than overall so maybe it varies from college to college but I doubt it. As for Warwick It may have being more like 70:30 I'm not quite sure! I think after AS results you can start getting an accurate male to female ratio. Nah you aren't and that is true, but I would love to meet a female mathmo :cool:

:smile: Thanks and yeah I will make sure I do! I'll add you to tsr friends thing just so I don't forget :tongue:
You guys have such odd discussions haha

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
I generally assume people are white, 2nd choice Asian so it's something I'd definitely miss hence me asking!
I also used to assume everyone on TSR was male, until Usy challenged me by pretending to me a female for a bit (I actually believed him!).

Haha :smile: this made me giggle :smile: I'm a girl :P

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Lucy96
Aw how cute :tongue: Haha, I couldn't name one character!

It's actually really great, I promise :wink: Though it just makes me hungry/jealous :tongue:

You have 5k followers! I'm impressed :yep: I could only manage about 100 before I deleted my account :sad:
Original post by Endless Blue
Weird piece of trivia: a girl in my form's aunt is the mum of the big family in hollyoaks who is leaving apparently.. She has black hair, can't remember her name but I think it begins with an 'm'.

Myra :tongue: her character got killed off yesterday :frown: that's actually cool though. My psychology teacher is friends with a hollyoaks actor too

Latest