The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by smile:D
General question, I'm guessing you're 17 going on 18 (I could be wrong though :mmm:, you've been a mod quite a while, did they make an exception to the age rule just for you :tongue:?

That rule came into effect after he became a mod.
Original post by keromedic
That's cool :smile:. Do you guys stay up late, doing facials and talking about girls?

sorry but how can this not be interpreted in a sexual manner?
That's cool :smile:. Do you guys stay up late, doing facials and talking about girls?

Ermmm, there are two ways to interpret that and with the stereotypes about boarding schools, I'm not 100% sure which one you mean. :teehee: We don't do it frequently, like, I'm usually in bed by 11 but yeah, during certain times like after holidays and such, people tend to sneak into others' rooms after lights out to catch up over the holidays and stuff. :L
Original post by Robbie242
sorry but how can this not be interpreted in a sexual manner?

I meant this innocently! Gosh Robbie, I guess it's Lucy's fault for the bio pick up line for getting you in the mood!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Felix Felicis
Ermmm, there are two ways to interpret that and with the stereotypes about boarding schools, I'm not 100% sure which one you mean. :teehee: We don't do it frequently, like, I'm usually in bed by 11 but yeah, during certain times like after holidays and such, people tend to sneak into others' rooms after lights out to catch up over the holidays and stuff. :L

I assume you have a laptop or some other type of mobile internet device as I've seen you posting after midnight,during the term!
Original post by usycool1
Yep, I'm 18 next May. :smile: I am kind of an exception, yes! :tongue:

I was modded in January, just weeks before the rule came in place. As I was already part of the team, they let me stay but I have a couple of additional rules to follow. :tongue:

Fair enough :tongue:
Original post by mynameisntbobk
No one :rolleyes: I changed it though

Yep, its black

haha don't blame yourself :tongue: at least you get why I find it all so funny.

Haha I do, I do :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
To mods: I meant this innocently

Whatever :banned: :tongue:
I meant this innocently! Gosh Robbie, I guess it's Lucy's fault for the bio pick up line for getting you in the mood!

Sneaky edit. I suppose :sad: but seriously we're talking about Felix here and ''facials'', how can that not mean something sexual? :tongue:
Ahah why, I miss your Mega A-level Maths thread questions. Now you can give stuff based on C4 integrals and other C4 topics :colone:.

Fair enough though, I've practically spent about an hour and 30minutes on this thread talking about random stuff so TSR can suck up quite a bit of time :tongue:

Decided on the Cambridge college yet? Stalking you on the stalking page :ninja:

Ahh yes, dem integrals. :coma: Can't remember whether you've done roots of unity but I've done a nice complex numbers question recently. :ninja:

Haha yeah, that's the thing, it's sucking too much of my time. :L At 16 or however many posts I have per day, I really need to start cutting back, especially over this year. :L

Still torn between Clare and Pembroke, really dunno tbh. :dontknow: I haven't put much thought into it, I'll probably just end up picking Pembroke anyway. :lol:
Why were you staying at St Catherine's?
Does anyone else find it strange that "Magdalene College" is pronounced "Maudeline College"?

Cambridge Sixth Form Law Conference :biggrin: Yeah, the porters at Catz and Jesus were pretty grumpy tbh :unimpressed: We walked one of our friends all the way from Newnham to Jesus (about a 20-30 minute walk I think) and I needed the toilet so badly, and he wouldn't even let me in to quickly use hers. That was a painful experience..
Sneaky edit. I suppose :sad: but seriously we're talking about Felix here and ''facials'', how can that not mean something sexual? :tongue:

He's just baiting me, how can this not ​allude to something sexual :teehee:
Original post by Endless Blue
Cambridge Sixth Form Law Conference :biggrin: Yeah, the porters at Catz and Jesus were pretty grumpy tbh :unimpressed: We walked one of our friends all the way from Newnham to Jesus (about a 20-30 minute walk I think) and I needed the toilet so badly, and he wouldn't even let me in to quickly use hers. That was a painful experience..

Ah, sounded fun. I miss St John's (was there last week :smile: ). That's annoying. I hear they're really friendly to the students, though. They're ur first 'port' of call for anything.
He's just baiting me, how can this not ​allude to something sexual :teehee:

I had my first FM class today. I was kicked out to stats but that's cool, I'm over it (mostly). I have maths everyday! :tongue:
Accchhh, can I not just apply to Newnham? :rolleyes:
Ahh yes, dem integrals. :coma: Can't remember whether you've done roots of unity but I've done a nice complex numbers question recently. :ninja:

Haha yeah, that's the thing, it's sucking too much of my time. :L At 16 or however many posts I have per day, I really need to start cutting back, especially over this year. :L

Still torn between Clare and Pembroke, really dunno tbh. :dontknow: I haven't put much thought into it, I'll probably just end up picking Pembroke anyway. :lol:

Pembroke is lovely! :smile: (guess who also went on the Law Conference xD ) - however, the older rooms are a bit nuts, to say the least. Regardless, it's just so, so beautiful, the facilities are so great and the staff soooo nice! :biggrin:
I've very nearly finished my first PS draft!! :awesome: I'm quite pleased with it for now, so it will be a sad moment when the PS helpers destroy it :lol:

Ah, sounded fun. I miss St John's (was there last week :smile: ). That's annoying. I hear they're really friendly to the students, though. They're ur first 'port' of call for anything.

Yeah, I imagine they are normally :yep: I've heard some of them are really lovely and understanding as well! Cambz is an awesome place, sad I won't be applying :sad:
Just found this theory (if you can call it that)- Godwin's Law- looking at this forum, it's pretty damned accurate :tongue:

Also on a side note- an excuse to use this emote - :fuhrer:

This is FP2 roots of unity right, stuff to do with znz^{n} and De Moivre's Theorem (I assume?) if so yes I have and I'd like to try it if you could post it tomorrow on the Maths thread that would be lovely :colone:

Yup dat STEP prep and the added pressure of meeting offers will probably result in me frequenting TSR much less than I usually do :L

Ah cool, imagine how awesome it would be if we had a TSR Pembroke crew in, me, you, Joostan and Justinawe :moon: and the Pokemon society of course. At least I'm almost 100% guaranteed an interview, that's a big enough incentive for me to try my luck at Pembroke :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Accchhh, can I not just apply to Newnham? :rolleyes:

Apply as Felicia Felicis and work undercover from the inside (can be interpreted in two ways :sexface: )

Latest