The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Freshers 2013 Megathread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
Original post by Pterodactyl
I think you might be under exaggerating how much 5GB is...

Streaming one episode of a tv series on netflix in HD is usually over a gigabyte download.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 481
Does Warwick provide a student discount for MS Office?
Reply 482
Original post by jmr995
The password is sociology101 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Power is knowledge; thank you :tongue:
Reply 483
Original post by s_axo
Power is knowledge; thank you :tongue:

No problem :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
When are we going to find out which halls we have been assigned to?
Plus, am I the only one who hasn't upload a pic yet...
Original post by FrustratedGirl
When are we going to find out which halls we have been assigned to?

Mid September. You have until the 6th to upload your photo, so best be quick!
Original post by Lethorio

Oh thank you! I think I'm putting it off because I really hate my pic...ARGHHH...why a passport pic! :eek::eek::frown:
Original post by Lethorio

Really? I was unable to upload a picture as it wouldn't accept any of them and I emailed and they said: "Once you receive your email you will be able to upload a photo to Photo ID, enrol online and create an ITS account. Your Warwick Student ID will be in your enrolment email.

Please note you will not be able to enrol online until you receive your enrolment email, please do not try to access the system before you have received your email."

On another note, do we have to bring ID? As I don't have any valid photo ID.
Does anyone know how warwick will feel about tuition fees being paid late?

Still sorting out student finance and now definately sure that I will be receiving it late... how late exactly I dont know :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Really? I was unable to upload a picture as it wouldn't accept any of them and I emailed and they said: "Once you receive your email you will be able to upload a photo to Photo ID, enrol online and create an ITS account. Your Warwick Student ID will be in your enrolment email.

Please note you will not be able to enrol online until you receive your enrolment email, please do not try to access the system before you have received your email."

On another note, do we have to bring ID? As I don't have any valid photo ID.

Have you received any email from them since results day? I still have not received anything from them at all. This is worrying...
Reply 491
Original post by FrustratedGirl
Plus, am I the only one who hasn't upload a pic yet...

I haven't done it yet, and there is no way im using my passport photo, it looks like im on crack :/
Reply 492
Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
Does anyone know how warwick will feel about tuition fees being paid late?

Still sorting out student finance and now definately sure that I will be receiving it late... how late exactly I dont know :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did a paper form and sent it before the deadline, still got nothing :frown: am getting worried though ask around because a friend did tell me that unis can understand if std fin comes late.
Original post by Mastermind2
Have you received any email from them since results day? I still have not received anything from them at all. This is worrying...

Nothing from them officially nope, I've not been able to upload my photo either.
Nothing from them officially nope, I've not been able to upload my photo either.

Are we allowed to enrol without them telling us to?
Original post by Mastermind2
Are we allowed to enrol without them telling us to?

Yes, I emailed to get my Warwick ID Number to do just that, however once I enrolled I wasn't able to upload a photo.
Original post by Zeegie
I did a paper form and sent it before the deadline, still got nothing :frown: am getting worried though ask around because a friend did tell me that unis can understand if std fin comes late.

I called them today to confirm if the further evidence I'm gonna be sending was enough and asked the guy how long it'll take. He said that today they were dealing with evidence from 2nd August, so erm I guess you can base it on that. You should maybe call em just to confirm if youre worried I guess.

Hmm yh that what I was thinking, but im worried I may not get any bursary from warwick because my student finance has taken so long :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zeegie
I haven't done it yet, and there is no way im using my passport photo, it looks like im on crack :/

Yours looks like you are on crack...and I look like a flipping terrorist on mine lol
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 498
Original post by Nirgilis
x

You will be getting sick of me!..

Would you happen to know where I can access exam timetables e.g. the date of certain exams (if there is any such information)?

Thanks a bunch!
Reply 499
Original post by Selym95
You will be getting sick of me!..

Would you happen to know where I can access exam timetables e.g. the date of certain exams (if there is any such information)?

Thanks a bunch!

This information will not be finalised until the month/two months before the actual exams. There are defined exam periods however, if you would like to know those? :smile: . They're pretty unoriginal when it comes to organising them, so you know first year exams will be week 5-7/8 of the summer term for example :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending