The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Original post by superwolf
That just proves how horrible a person she is, and how unworthy of your attention she is. I know it's really hard not to let these things get to you, but remember you've moved on from that part of your life now, and she doesn't actually matter any more. :smile:

i really wish i didnt let it get to me, but i do, that incident happened like 8 years ago, and still today i think about it :cry2:

just a fat lump i guess
So for the first time in my life I attempted to initiate conversation while getting my hair cut. My "so have you lived here long?" was replied to with a smile, a polite nod and silence. I love Chinese people who don't speak English. :mmm: (hey at least they're cheap!)

I think my cat might be omnipotent. Either that or the risperidone is actually doing something.
Reply 7202
seriously seriously don't know what to do. keep finding stuff out I really don't want to find out and its making things seem even more desperate and out of control. really don't feel safe but brain isn't functioning properly so its hard to like form words and stuff but I just cant and its so painful again
Original post by PonchoKid
i really wish i didnt let it get to me, but i do, that incident happened like 8 years ago, and still today i think about it :cry2:

just a fat lump i guess

Trust me, I still think of things that happened years ago, good and bad - everyone does. :yes:

And you're a way better person than that.

Original post by Sabertooth
So for the first time in my life I attempted to initiate conversation while getting my hair cut. My "so have you lived here long?" was replied to with a smile, a polite nod and silence. I love Chinese people who don't speak English. :mmm: (hey at least they're cheap!)

I think my cat might be omnipotent. Either that or the risperidone is actually doing something.

Hehe, well done for trying at least!

All hail the omnipotent cat! :adore: All hail risperidone! :adore:
Ooh, a new initiative has been started to make it easier for young people to discuss mental health difficulties with their GP - it's an interactive website, and although I haven't had much of a look, I reckon it could be a very useful resource for a lot of people here. It's called Doc Ready, and their website is here: http://www.docready.org/static/client/index.html#/home/

Original post by asdfgah
Still need to talk to someone I think. Not sure who though, it's all triggering and sort of want to talk to someone I haven't really discussed anything with before so I can get a better fresh look, but is all selfish. Don't know what to do.

:jumphug: I know I don't fall into the category of someone you haven't really discussed anything with before (even if we haven't properly spoken for ages... :tongue: ), but I'm here if you want to talk, and will be for a few hours. :smile: You're not being selfish at all by wanting to talk. :penguinhug:
Trust me, I still think of things that happened years ago, good and bad - everyone does. :yes:

And you're a way better person than that.

Hehe, well done for trying at least!

All hail the omnipotent cat! :adore: All hail risperidone! :adore:

Dunno pretty sure im a **** person for mot forgetting stupid horrible remarks like that.
Even lied to my dr again :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have now done housing benefit stuff :yy: - just the other minor things like dissertation to do now. :tongue:

If you need someone to proof read it then send it over, for some odd reason I'm actually pretty good at picking up mistakes. :confused:

(I had a lot of practice reading and re-reading my wife's 200 page dissertation).
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7207
Original post by Anonymous
Ooh, a new initiative has been started to make it easier for young people to discuss mental health difficulties with their GP - it's an interactive website, and although I haven't had much of a look, I reckon it could be a very useful resource for a lot of people here. It's called Doc Ready, and their website is here: http://www.docready.org/static/client/index.html#/home/

]

God I so wish I had had something like that when I went to the doctors for the first time, although I was practically dragged so didn't really have time. But this will come in so handy when I have to get a new doctor when I start uni, thanks for pointing it out!
Stressed and panicking about everything i have to do
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

Good luck! :hugs:

Thanks. I was semi-successful and now again unable to do anything. (I have to confess I get easily distracted anything and have quite a good social life, although the latter is quite new and awesome, as it at least take me out of my thinking patterns, which helped me greatly.)

Maybe I should go to sleep, as I will do nothing else than worry.
Been laid in bed for hours and not sure where the times go. My minds thinking again and its not good :frown:
Dont know what to do :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feel so bad. Everyhing is sliding. :cry2:
Been laid in bed for hours and not sure where the times go. My minds thinking again and its not good :frown:
Dont know what to do :frown:

Sleep? Watch a movie? Have you a book, where you can write down postive things and then read them?

Original post by tasha96
Feel so bad. Everyhing is sliding. :cry2:

:hugs:
Original post by Nathanielle
Sleep? Watch a movie? Have you a book, where you can write down postive things and then read them?

:hugs:

Cant sleep
Dvd players broken and dvds dont work on my laptop :sad:
Deffinately cant think of many positives right now :/ if any at all :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cant sleep
Dvd players broken and dvds dont work on my laptop :sad:
Deffinately cant think of many positives right now :/ if any at all :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Vids on YouTube or another streaming site? That's one thing I can't live without, something to fall asleep to. When I'm away I keep a device stocked up with stuff to watch/listen to.
Original post by alexs2602
Vids on YouTube or another streaming site? That's one thing I can't live without, something to fall asleep to. When I'm away I keep a device stocked up with stuff to watch/listen to.

Be great if i didnt live in the 1800's with crap internet :frown:
Anything more than playing a facebook game and iv had it :frown: takes atleast an hour to watch half hour of holyoaks :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Be great if i didnt live in the 1800's with crap internet :frown:
Anything more than playing a facebook game and iv had it :frown: takes atleast an hour to watch half hour of holyoaks :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ouch. Not sure what to advise then. I'm trying to revise for a resit. It isn't going very well.
Original post by alexs2602
Ouch. Not sure what to advise then. I'm trying to revise for a resit. It isn't going very well.

To be fair were out of the 1700's now we have the new internet, but because of where i live big internet providers wont give us decent internet :/
You can do it!!!

My boyfriends awake now so knowing me ill fall asleep :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
To be fair were out of the 1700's now we have the new internet, but because of where i live big internet providers wont give us decent internet :/
You can do it!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't really understand the material and I'm getting fatigued.

If you want, remind me and I'll try to work out a solution for you when I have time. I'm thinking if you had an external hard drive and someone could *cough* download some vids for you and put them on it.
You can do it!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Playing one person card games? I forgot the name of the really simple one... Maybe work out? Push-ups or something like that? try not to sleep?

Latest