The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Surrey 2013 Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Anyone at Band D, Ronald Ross, Manor Park? :smile: Really nervous about moving in lol.
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Original post by LRC4321
Hi, I am number 27! You?

Hey im 27 :biggrin:
Reply 362
Original post by Caramelapps
Hey im 27 :biggrin:

Yes finally someone else!! Do you have facebook?
Original post by LRC4321
Yes finally someone else!! Do you have facebook?

Yeah I do :smile: I'll private message you.... but I bet your gonna be the guy I found on fb already :P
Original post by Educate95
Anyone at Band D, Ronald Ross, Manor Park? :smile: Really nervous about moving in lol.

Don't worry, everyone will be nervous. :smile:
Original post by Smartass
Ohh awesome finally found someone lool what are you study? Im studying chemical engineering :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
haha yes I haven't been able to find anyone else so far! I'm studying nutrition and dietetics :smile: cool!
Im staying at 25-32 Ronald Ross, studying music technology!
Reply 367
Original post by Anas95
Anyone in Band D, James Black 79-90 at Manor Park?

Hello!
I guess that I am one of the roomates that you are looking for :smile:
Where are you from?
Original post by Adam2306
I'm in international R at stag hill

does anyone know if there will be a lot of foreign students compared to English students in international ? just curious as i really don't want to be the only english person there :P

I'm in International R too! I was worried about the same thing but I read somewhere in one of the leaflets I got from the Uni that despite the name, it has just as many foreign as non-foreign students who live there :smile:
Final year student, jheez I feel so old now.

I'm in Battersea Speirs level 3, anyone know how close I can park my car to unload my car? Hopefully there will be some people around to help with unloading my car like there was in first year when I moved in.
Reply 370
Were we meant to start booking an arrival slot through the online induction programme (as of 2/9/2013)? Anyone have any info on this? How we go about it?
Reply 371
Original post by Braxley
Were we meant to start booking an arrival slot through the online induction programme (as of 2/9/2013)? Anyone have any info on this? How we go about it?

On the surrey twitter page it says that the online induction will open early next week and we will get an email from them containing our password and stuff to login.
Reply 372
Hi everyone! ^-^ Does anybody know when Clearing applicants are receiving information about accommodation? I sent my application on 21 August and haven't heard back yet. I know it's only been 2 weeks now but I'm starting to feel little bit anxious about it... Should I call uni or am I overreacting?

I feel like uni is starting any second now and I still don't know where I'm going to live. T^T
Original post by Katrac
Hi everyone! ^-^ Does anybody know when Clearing applicants are receiving information about accommodation? I sent my application on 21 August and haven't heard back yet. I know it's only been 2 weeks now but I'm starting to feel little bit anxious about it... Should I call uni or am I overreacting?

I feel like uni is starting any second now and I still don't know where I'm going to live. T^T

I think it's worth calling. They'll probably give you an idea of when you'll get it and if there is a problem you can sort it out.
Reply 374
Does anyone know what the address is, like postcodes and stuff?

The only information regards to the address I have is: Band A - Shared Room, Stag Hill 35 at Stag Hill Campus.

I'm in University Court Number 63, so not in the same building but opposite to you

Original post by Chasethefireflie
Anyone in University Court at Stag Hill? Number 64?
I have a very cheap band B room in Hazel Farm, and would happily swap with someone with on-campus accommodation, please private message me or reply if you are interested.
Reply 377
Ive got a Batersea-Tate band C on campus and would like to swap for a Band D on campus. Anyone interested should please contact me on [Removed - please use PMs or post here directly]
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 378
Original post by SammyD25
Anyone in stag hill court university 52?

Posted from TSR Mobile

would you like to swap for a Batersea-Tate band C room on campus?
Reply 379
Original post by BeaMack
Does anyone know what the address is, like postcodes and stuff?

The only information regards to the address I have is: Band A - Shared Room, Stag Hill 35 at Stag Hill Campus.

Postcodes are on this document(:
http://www.surrey.ac.uk/accommodation/docs/Residents_Guide_2013-14.pdf

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending