The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool Accommodation Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by soph24601
I've booked my slot between 2 and 3 on the 7th, so I think I'm going to move most of my stuff in then; and then come home until the 14th, before going back with just a suitcase of my stuff :smile: I'm only coming from Leeds though, so it's only around a two hour coach journey :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah right, sounds a plan. I live about a 5 hour drive away though so it's a bit of a pain for me. Just gonna wait until the accommodation team get back to me. Also the Liverpool Uni's Twitter account said we'd get room details "soon" but this was about 4 days ago and I'm stupidly impatient when it comes to things like this. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
I'm staying there, and was thinking exactly the same thing! I presume we move our stuff in, and then either wait it out until Freshers, or come home :smile: but I'm really not sure!

Posted from TSR Mobile

that makes sense! I just don't see the sense in waiting it out for a week, but there you go :P
Hey guys. In case anyone has not received it yet, or does not know, the Accommodation team sent me an email informing me that we'll get our room numbers on the 4th of September.
to anyone wondering, I phoned the accommodation office and they said we we could pick up our keys any time, not just the 7th or the 8th (it has to be after that date though). If you pick up your keys on those dates, it means you're charged from then on.

I'm just going to pick it up on the 14th, there's no use staying for a week before freshers.
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1378129744.221288.jpg

An email I was sent - just to reiterate what was said above (about being able to move in from whatever date). I think you just need to let them know. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by navystriped
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1378129744.221288.jpg

An email I was sent - just to reiterate what was said above (about being able to move in from whatever date). I think you just need to let them know. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah you're so lucky, how did you get a double bed at vine court? :O

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachelxoxo
Ah you're so lucky, how did you get a double bed at vine court? :O

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm really not sure how I winged that one. Hehehe
Original post by daehnerys
to anyone wondering, I phoned the accommodation office and they said we we could pick up our keys any time, not just the 7th or the 8th (it has to be after that date though). If you pick up your keys on those dates, it means you're charged from then on.

I'm just going to pick it up on the 14th, there's no use staying for a week before freshers.

I rang the office too, and they said everyone gets charged from the 7th, because that's when the contract starts or something :s I honestly have no idea anymore, just can't wait to get my stuff in!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm going on the 7th to get my keys, check out what I have to buy ect, then moving in the 13th! Just in time for freshers :biggrin:
I rang the office too, and they said everyone gets charged from the 7th, because that's when the contract starts or something :s I honestly have no idea anymore, just can't wait to get my stuff in!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

that's so weird! When I rang they said I'd get charged from when I picked up my key, which will now be on the 14th...
Original post by daehnerys
that's so weird! When I rang they said I'd get charged from when I picked up my key, which will now be on the 14th...

Hahaha it actually is, I don't get it at all :') never mind!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AdamRuby
I'm going on the 7th to get my keys, check out what I have to buy ect, then moving in the 13th! Just in time for freshers :biggrin:

That's what I'm doing!:smile: moving the majority if my stuff in that day, and then going back on the 13th/14th with just a suitcase or something :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's what I'm doing!:smile: moving the majority if my stuff in that day, and then going back on the 13th/14th with just a suitcase or something :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Moving the majority of your stuff on the 7th?! That's less than a week away and I haven't got a single thing sorted :frown: I'm so unorganised hahah!
I'm in PP as of now, but I think I prefer the location of mulberry court. What do I need to know about mulberry court? Is it shared bathrooms? Same sex flat?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I want to a foundation degree at the uni of liverpool but its at a local college, would they allow me to live in their halls if im 18/19 years old?
Original post by deborah.690
I want to a foundation degree at the uni of liverpool but its at a local college, would they allow me to live in their halls if im 18/19 years old?

Ring up the Liverpool accommodation office. But yeah, this happens with Carmel College.
Has anybody received there room number today? They emailed me a week ago saying it was this morning..
Original post by jo07
Me too!! I was gutted at first because I really wanted to be on campus but from what I've heard it's much more social where we are now and I'm financially better off here :smile:

Finally somebody else! Do you know what room you are staying in?
Original post by Roberts9412
Has anybody received there room number today? They emailed me a week ago saying it was this morning..

I haven't! I reread the email, and it said we should get them on the morning of Wednesday the 4th.. But I don't have anything yet :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Roberts9412

Got mine now, although I don't really know what it means, it's just a letter and a number, as in, I'm still no clearer what the layout of the rooms/flat or whatever is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending