Scroll to see replies

Nearly finish by Biomed ps, now thinking of changing to Biochem. Arghhh :/
Original post by mynameisntbobk
My name's green :biggrin:

Haha :smile: Any reason why?
Reply 2442
Original post by Soontobesuper
Nearly finish by Biomed ps, now thinking of changing to Biochem. Arghhh :/

At least you have a basis.... My one is half completed and its woeful haha :smile:
Original post by g.k.galloway
Haha :smile: Any reason why?

I subbed to TSR :smile: (for only 10 days mind you)

I can see who gave me rep as well :mmm:
Original post by usycool1
To score the A*, you need:

80% over the full A-Level and;
90% over C3 and C4. :smile:

There's probably no point me trying for an A* as it'd mean I'd've done Alevel maths over 3 years! Had my first D1 class today. It's a weird one but simple enough :h:.
The teachers are surprisingly not judgemental about me selfstudying the extra modules :smile:
Did anybody else get the Study help PM thing?
I subbed to TSR :smile: (for only 10 days mind you)

I can see who gave me rep as well :mmm:

Sweet, you can use the learning resources (I have to start using that part of the site. I can't see me benefiting but I can certainly help others :smile: ) and you can post in the hyper sub forum.
I got the details of my first maths mentee today :smile:. His name is Umar. And I'm going to sign up to Biology mentor. Should be fun :smile:.
Reply 2447

Which one?

Yes 25 of us have. There's me, mathsnerd and L'evilfish that I know about so far!
Original post by keromedic
Sweet, you can use the learning resources (I have to start using that part of the site. I can't see me benefiting but I can certainly help others :smile: ) and you can post in the hyper sub forum.
I got the details of my first maths mentee today :smile:. His name is Umar. And I'm going to sign up to Biology mentor. Should be fun :smile:.

I haven't used it yet, but I'll check it out soon. What's a hyper sub forum?

That sounds good. Are you ready to juggle that with your A2s?

Original post by lilGem
Which one?

From Adam (Gofre)
Reply 2450
From Adam (Gofre)

Oh okay :redface:
I haven't used it yet, but I'll check it out soon. What's a hyper sub forum?

From Adam (Gofre)

This, then either click back room (forum and chatbox) or arcade (games).
Yes 25 of us have. There's me, mathsnerd and L'evilfish that I know about so far!

I didn't even know I used the forum that often. I have no idea whether I'm available during those times though
Original post by Jkizer
At least you have a basis.... My one is half completed and its woeful haha :smile:

That makes me feel a little better, just finished draft 2/3 saying "Life sciences". So you don't know what your applying for?!?
Original post by lilGem

Expect one soon :tongue:
There's probably no point me trying for an A* as it'd mean I'd've done Alevel maths over 3 years! Had my first D1 class today. It's a weird one but simple enough :h:.
The teachers are surprisingly not judgemental about me selfstudying the extra modules :smile:

That's good! Yeah, D1 bores me a bit tbh :sadnod: :tongue:

Sorry about not responding. I guess so. It's only going to be 2hrs a week, at most + any emails they send. It's nice also not forgetting about A2 maths and helping someone with their AS biology means that I won't have to keep reviewing stuff to prepare for A2 bio!
Original post by usycool1
That's good! Yeah, D1 bores me a bit tbh :sadnod: :tongue:

So I take it you've self studied it or something? I don't recall it making part of ur maths Alevel!
Original post by lilGem

Well usy spoilt it :tongue:

Sorry about not responding. I guess so. It's only going to be 2hrs a week, at most + any emails they send. It's nice also not forgetting about A2 maths and helping someone with their AS biology means that I won't have to keep reviewing stuff to prepare for A2 bio!

That's fine :smile: I guess I know what you mean. Unit 5 biology (for edexcel anyways) need all other units :redface:
Don't take this the wrong way guys, I just wanted to know whether any of the religious folks on here are planning on joining any religious societies @ uni.
?

Latest